What is the deal with so many girls having stinky pussies? I've dated several chicks...

What is the deal with so many girls having stinky pussies? I've dated several chicks, usually overweight or slobby that have some rank pussies. Like you can smell that shit before they even take off their pants.

It smells like a very pungent and sweet smell that is mixed with sweat and shit. It's like they don't clean their shitty, sweaty crack at all.

It's an instant turnoff and deal breaker. This is NOT a fish smell.

>pic related
>wanted to keep hitting it, but the pussy smelled too bad

Tell that bitch to go take a shower first.

Several have. The odor just pops up and makes the whole room smell. Driving home in my car the whole car smelled from it. WTF

Tell that bitch to drink nothing but water for a few days, then take a nice Epsom salt bath. Makes the rankest of pussies smell fresh.

Grow the fuck up, man up, and lick that pussy!!

Naw. Ive had too much good smelling pussy to settle for stanky pussy

If your mate smells bad to you, then you probably picked someone who is genetically incompatible to you.

My guess is you've never had a gf, therefore the only fat pussies you have ever smelled were your mom and your sisters. Nature doesnt want you to procreate with people who are too similar to you, so similar genes smell repulsive.

Either that, or you're just gay, and ou prefer the smell of penis. You've never smelled a bad penis before have you? You haven't. This proves you are gay.

>tfw thicc girls smell like shit

why god

I lol'd

>If your mate smells bad to you, then you probably picked someone who is genetically incompatible to you.

I agree with this, but the rest is shit. Have had many GFs. None had smelly pussies. I can't get pass a few fucks tbh, fam.

>If your mate smells bad to you, then you probably picked someone who is genetically incompatible to you.

this is true in many cases, however it's also possible for somebody who IS genetically compatible with you (whose phermomones smell good to you) can smell bad due to bad hygiene.

Or maybe the deodersnt companies have manipulated and conditioned you into being self conscious about smells.

Everybody thinks that sexual attraction is only visual. Nobody considers that subtle smells play a huge role in attractiveness.

I once broke up with a woman I really liked, a lot, seriously, because the shit was just too damn foul. She was heavy and she smoked and drank. Mostly, though, I think she just had a genetically rank cunt.

i agree with this, i consider myself a scentophile acutally, but I was getting at the fact that some people can have good pheromones (to you specifically) but still smell horrible due to poor hygeine (especially larger people due to sweating and stuff).

My girl is fat. I love the way her pussy smells. Its strong but I like it for some reason. When she used to be skinny, she smelled repulsive to me.

have thick gf atm and can confirm that her fat pussy smells a lot more than other pussies ive seen but honestly i love the smell of it she hasnt shaved in nearly a year and its a huge bush and that rlly makes the smell a lot more pungent but when its urs mates pussy all u wanna do after u take a whiff is breed.

in my experience fat girls smell and taste the best

Her diet affects her scent.Date a healthy girl.

It may sound gross but thats whats kind of appealing in a way. As long as they're relatively hygienic, that bit of sweat and dank heat trapped between their fat thighs and pussy is what adds to the savage depravity of sex with a fatty. Shit sends me into sexual beast mode.

nice kek bro

yes that is exactly it for me somehow the nasty ness from all the liquids leaking out of her makes it sooo much more erotic. when shes hairy n her pussy is all sweaty and has some gunk coming out of her cock hole getting stuck on her hairs u kno ur in for a treat

I once fucked a chick, who's pussy I smelled through thick jeans just by biting her inner thigh...

I had that smell on my fingers for a day. I had to use Dove, and rub my hands on stainless steel pot, much like when you touch garlic and can't take that stench out. Fucking Christ...

...She was African American :(

I'm like this, but with skinny girls.

Yeah. Did it smell like a cheesy sweet sweat and shit?

Had the same thing. Had to wash my hands so many times.

There asshole is right next to a wet pocket of bacteria, what do you expect, OP? I just do it anyway.

Yea, it was definitely like a sweet sweaty smell... no feces smell, no fish smell...just fuckin disgusting bio

I read somewhere that blacks produce more of this certain chemical that smells foul to people who produce less of it. Asians produce almost none. Its why they say white people smell like mayonnaise.

>not necessarily true.
My wife is pretty hefty. full on bbw. she smells and tastes slightly sweaty at the end of the day and maybe a bit pungent, but not nasty by any means, nothing different than previous ex's. probably because she douches once a month. Now, for her size, she does eat a lot of fruit and veggies. she loves salads. she just eats burgers and shit too. the other stuff may help balance it out a bit.

i'm white but imo many asians smell weird

It's apocrine gland secretion.

No shit mixed with it? Ive produced the same smell myself before, after not wiping or showering properly. Take a finger and run it along your upper crack and it smells horrendous.

Don't date fat bihhs

she looks like shed smell divine

That's disgusting, she probably has a disease.

I've slept with over 25 women and only one had a bad stench

>pic related

Best smelling pussy I've had.

>20 year old half jap half white
>smelled like coconut

Only shit to take away in this thread are that you are what you eat kids.

So what are these broads eating that makes their pussies smell so fucking ripe?

>You've never smelled a bad penis before have you? You haven't. This proves you are gay.

I was captivated by the genetical compatibility bullshit, then there is this freaking fuck going south at the end of the post.

Nice job, you own me new sides.

looks like she got buzzed from her own smellz

bump