Help a Sup Forumsrother out with a diaper thead?

help a Sup Forumsrother out with a diaper thead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R_gOjtRE3YA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks Sup Forumsrothers! I'll just keep dumping what I have for bread

so hot!

I can dump boys...

Legitimate question: what is the appeal to this? Is it ageplay?

commencing dumperino

Someone really has to copypaste a reply to this, as it inevitably comes up at least twice per thread.

Frankly, I'm getting too burnt out on answering it. No offense.

OP Here.. I think it's different for everyone.. Personally i've never really thought about it, I've just always found it sexy

Look at you in your fuckin diaper club lmao

No that's cool you keep fapping to disposable waste containers dude. I'm outta here.

bonus points for alice!!

dude fuck street sign captchas lmao

street signs, you mean cars right :P

apartments more like

Sauce?

sometimes storefronts?

down to my last couple guys :( Thanks for expanding my folder! Will dump last few :)

you know it.

I have to organize my folders sometime

Extreme dominance fetish. Not only do you control the female in the normal sexual and relational context, you control them down to their bowel movements. Definitely has some humiliation fetish mixed in there. Probably some age regression stuff too, but that's not really the draw for me.

lol I said no offense, faggot.

Chill, brah.

I had arranged a lady off CL to come let me diaper her and we'd hang out and drink wine together while padded. Cut to: no one is here to wear diapers with me :c How do you find people to wear diapers with you, anons??

witnessed

>How do you find people to wear diapers with you, anons??

Be gay. I just moved to a big city with a new job just to be closer to all my fag, twink diaper friends. My bf is my little and I live with my best friend and his bf who are both diaper boys. Life is good.

So I made a youtube video where I pissed in a diaper upside down as a review/test and some guy in the comments put it on a fetish faggot site and now dude are cranking it to me pissing on myself........

youtu.be/R_gOjtRE3YA

Damn bro - that would be hot if you were cute :(