PROOF OF RUSSIA HACKS

PROOF OF RUSSIA HACKS
spear phishing abounds
>inb4 fake news: fuck off Ivan, without evidence, your claim is worthless.
>leaker arrested by NSA for leaking.
step 1: more and more evidence of russian hacking
step 2: irrefutably connect some hacks to trump staff
step 3: ???
step 4: profit
every day, even trumptards are disappearing from Sup Forums. pretty soon the tide will turn and those who were licking Trump's balls will 'mysteriously' be a part of the horde that calls for his resignation.
and it will be delicious to see you hypocrites cry!

I would literally rather my country colluded with Russia to control the petrodollar than allow disgusting Wahhabists to pocket another dollar of wealth. You're still wrong but consider that I don't even care if you're right. I would give DJT Fort Knox itself so long as he busts Salafist balls and makes commies cry themselves to sleep.

>it does not show the underlying "raw" intelligence on which the analysis is based.

Translation: the proof.

Nice try hilldog.

>I would literally rather my country colluded with Russia to control the petrodollar than allow disgusting Wahhabists to pocket another dollar of wealth
why not the worst of both?
1. collude with the commies
2. make friends with the #1 source of terrorism

what's the bet 9 out of 10 conservatives are working shit jobs with crap benefits. No healthcare and they're disparaging the left wing who are trying to improve the lives of average workers.

sorry, proof is already on the news. nice try, Ivan.

we get it: you're butthurt that the truth is coming out so you're gonna try to drown it out with some chink pictures.
go ahead, i'll just open up another thread,
and another,
and another,
and another,
lov ya!

still won't stop me... but please, entertain us while I collect more evidence for my next thread
;)

thanks user!

>left trying to improve the lives of average workers
yea because obamacare did such a great job of that. now many employers have to cut workers hours in order to classify them as part time because insurance costs too much. "affordable healthcare" thats only affordable to people who don't have jobs, ie liberals, doesn't help the average WORKER. now those people who work are having to work 2 jobs, 1 to pay for their lives, the second to pay for their grotesque insurance coverage, and it is pretty bad now that there are only one size fits all plans available rather than specially catered plans. but hey maybe i will need to get a mammogram someday, or see my gynecologist about why liberals are such pussies.
how many employees did applebees replace with ipads when obamacare came out again?
but then theres me, the lucky average full time worker who cant quit his job now to start his own buisiness because obamacare fucks him in the ass, i paid the fees in 2015 and 2016 for choosing what should be my free right to be uninsured, not only did i get fucked by you liberals but i had to pay for your jobless asses too so you can go to the hospital and complain about your fee fees being hurt all the time. and i have friends who are RNs at hospitals who can testify that you libs abuse the "free" healthcare system like no other, absolute skum.

tldr: you liberals have done nothing but hurt the average worker. i would know. i am the average worker. fuck off

still can't stop me, but you can keep trying!

still can't stop me...
but keep trying, gotta give you credit for that!

Q: how the fuck come *I* get banned when I literally post the exact same thing in retaliation and yet trumpfagspambot gets to do this shit wiht impunity?

A: because mods are faggots