I wish there was one girl in the world who'd be my gf

i wish there was one girl in the world who'd be my gf

Fuck you OP. Fuck you and fuck your weird compulsion to post pictures of yourself crying all the time. I hope someone shoots you in your stupid fucking face and ends your misery.

samefag

Oh I'm sure there is a girl out there for you. But the sad part is shes a fat neet who wont come out of her parents basement either.

Sorry champ.

Hey, wanna exchange Skype?

You've been crying about women here and posting pictures of yourself crying for over a fucking year now. Stop being a fucking baby and actually take control of your life. Lose a few pounds, get an online dating account and actually put some fucking effort into getting a gf.

There probably is, but I bet she's not hanging out trolling Sup Forums.

I'll be your girl!

Thank you for not harming yourself. I was legitimatly worried about you for the last week or so. I see these threads and wish i knew you, so we could be friends. A lot of people actually give a shit about you and you finding happiness. You will get thru this man, i know you can. Just hang in there for me, and i promise it will be okay.

Inb4 im a fag for having a heart.

There are over 3 1/2 Billion women out there.
Try talking to .0000001 % of them and see what happens.

>man

>is that sexual harrasment?

>tfw your parents don't even have a basement cause they have an apartment and you have to stay in the room next to them and sometimes hear them fuck

Dude get high on something man, quit being a fuck.

Quick solution:
Act like your dad and you'll have your parents relationship.
Long Term Solution:
Be ready to go through the most difficult emotional slog of your fucking life. If you think being alone is difficult trying being in a commited relationship with another human with their own hopes and dreams and fears and then have them rip your fucking heart out. And you do it all over again with the next one. Eventually you find one who wants to keep going or you die. You sound like a girlfriend is a fucking waifu pillow that is just there to support you. you have to put in the work and be a goddamn good person for your partner. Or keep fucking your hand, i don't know whatever.

yes. just search my gmail on there, [email protected]

>is that sexual harrasment?

Depends.
Are you a liberal douchebag or a normal person.

Join the Peace Corp.
some 3rd world chicks have no standards, and a pathetic faggot like you might seem like a way for them to leave the mud hut and leave the village with rich american with $90 in savings account (fortune to 3rd worlders)

I heard from the UN Peacekeepers that they get young teen hookers for like $3 each. Finally a girl who will touch you?

Oh well,

i'd like that.

attention seeking fat cry-baby. kys

quick diet to loose a shit ton of weight

if you just walk around for about 30 minutes every day and do this for a month, you will feel better.
the top is a basic shopping list for cans of tuna
on a 30 day month, you will do this cycle 10 times.
12oz. good luck

40 bags of tea
2 loaves of Whole Wheat Bread
15 Grapefruits
16 oz. jar of Peanut Butter
18 Cans Of Tuna
10 Cups Of Green Beans
20 Bananas
20 Small Apples
3 dozen Eggs
100 Crackers
10 cups of Cottage Cheese
10 cups of Broccoli
3 packs of hotdogs
5 cups of Baby Carrots
Block of Cheddar

B1: 1 cup of tea, 1 slice of toast, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1/2 Grapefruit
L1: 1 cup of tea, 1 slice of toast, 1/2 cup of tuna
D1: 3 oz of tuna, 1 cup of green beans, 1 small apple, 1/2 banana
B2: 1 cup of tea,1 slice of toast, 1 egg, 1/2 banana
L2: 1 cup of cottage cheese, 1 hard boiled egg, 5 saltine crackers
D2: 2 hotdogs, 1/2 cup of carrots, 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 banana
B3: 1 cup of tea, 1 slice of cheddar, 1 small apple, 5 saltine crackers
L3: 1 slice of toast, 1 egg
D3: 1 cup of tuna, 1/2 banana

how well did we know each other?

simple, hit the gym, eat right, get fit, change life style, and stop feeling sorry for yourself....

easiest way to do this, join the army. Worked for me and pussy there was easy as hell to get, and im ugly bro.

Seriously dude just get on OKCupid or POF. You can find someone im sure. You're not a bad looking guy

is a fucking strict military diet that one of my army bros told me about.

You get pussy, not a gf

double dubs tell truth

hey baby steps, if she likes getting dicked down she'll stay. simple 101 nigga

>Inb4 im a fag for having a heart.

He has being making these suicide threats now for the last... 3 years I Think. Multiple times a day. He is given advise, he has tricked numerous user's into giving him attention and sympathy, which he just milks.

Do not feel sorry for him, he won't change and you cannot change him. He is a product of his own making and he can change his life, but he has to want it.

kek

We dont, i just see you post on here a lot. This is the first time i post something to you

double dubs , damn

prolly from

As long as you suck me off each night I'll make you a sammich.

Hey OP, get on ur kik, I got some stuff for you hehehehehe

You know i'm talking about her

It'll never happen so just turn on Witcher 3, wank to it and stfu.

Yeah, but hes still worth talking to lol

>purposefully giving yourself heavy metal radiation lead poisoning

tripping hard as fuck

fattasses are always great chefs

Someone

Good that means he can cook after he sucks me off.

You are enabling him. Why go outside and seek help when I can sit on Sup Forums and cry and get people to feel sorry for me.

Why the mods haven't banned him for his own good is anyones guess. Do not feed the pigeon.

if the mods banned him then they would have to ban every other newfag for terrible shitposting

yucky no

there is. and she is likely a very ugly, very fat girl.

true i know

well i feel like dying

I wish the filthy American government would free me from their directed energy weapons slavery.

Picture is not OP.
Original Bitch Boy offed himself about two weeks ago, and he usually posted a timestamp.

See thats why i was worried. Op time stamp now

I wish you'd get a new picture to troll with.

what's wrong with this one

This guy cut himself up a few weeks ago. He hasn't been back. The video was pretty sick.

Did he die?

Did anyone save the video? It was something else

Not sure. He freaked out at some point at seeing his blood pulsing out and left the screen. He definitely had a long hospital stay coming minimally. He hasn't been back since then and shitposted daily before.

It's always in that last moment when control is lost that the attention whore wakes and realizes it was a mistake, often too late.

he did disappear for a few weeks anyways

maybe he did an hospital

QUIT BEING A BITCH

You pretty much nailed it. It was interesting to watch in a way... just the dawning realization of "Oh fuck! I didn't really want this. What am I doing?!"... I kinda hoped his video would end up being the first response for any suicidal/attention thread. Even though it was pretty gory and kinda sad as fuck... it definitely has stuck in my head the last few weeks on my bad days.

There were pictures floating about of him covered in his own blood and freak out. Did the video ever get posted?

get rich and you can have multiples