So i went to this party this weekend with my girlfriend and she told me that she had seen the best looking guy she had...

so i went to this party this weekend with my girlfriend and she told me that she had seen the best looking guy she had ever seen in real life there and that they had a few conversations here n there throughout the night. she had met this guy once before and she told me that he was rlly good looking many many times. honestly im not a jealous type so i just shrugged it off and didnt really think about it. but on the night of the party she asked me earlier on "so who r u gonna make out with tonight...because i have someone i wouldnt mind making out with". i dont think anything happened that night between them but apparently hes messaging her now too...

now heres the weird part. the reason i didnt feel too threatened by the other guy is because for a while ive been losing feelings for her to the point where i barely feel much love for her at all now. and ive also got a little bit of a cuckold fetish which i never really wanted to explore in real life, however given this situation i find myself wanting to play it out with her and this other guy because i dont rlly have much to loose. so what do u think \b\ should i go through with it ? its been an underlying fetish of mine for a while and i feel as though this is the only chance id ever want something like this to play out.

kek

cuckiddy cuck cuck cuck

Show us your girl

sure

Has she done anything with the guy

Rechtsdragend

not yet but i have a feeling she will

Ask her if you can watch

i feel like she might find that a bit weird, i want her to fuck him a few times b4 i ask her that

She looks fat

If you really don't feel the same way about her anymore, do it. And then post results.

Do what you want to user, it's your life. If you feel you need to do this than sure. I might disagree with how you define love, and the fact it can run out, but that's nit picking on something that we cannot compare honestly.

Best of luck.

yeah she is definitely a big girl which is why ive always felt kinda small for her

Face? I need to see if that face is worth pounding. Or tits

I look down on cucker because it makes you less masculine. I embrace my natural masculinity and it feels as a sort of betrayal to who I am as a person. You do you though op

Tell her about your fetish

hmm yeah definitely leaning towards trying it

do it then dump her instantly for being a whore, that should help put her off cheating on the next guy she's with

Eww. Tell her she can have him and ask if he has a gf. Swap for the night.....and just don't give her back. By God, don't take that fat beast of a gf you had back either. You win.

No reason not to if it's what you want. Just be aware of what you might lose, or invite by doing this. Should it turn out that being a cuck is not your thing you've kinda shot your self in the foot...at least with this young (presumed) lady (also presumed) Just an observation.

And if not well fuck , there ya go, some new spice, she might even let you fuck some other chicks/men.

tits for u however i cant show face

dump her. she's a thot.

Meh, if her face isn't great you can do better.