Kinda makes you think, doesn't it Sup Forums?

Kinda makes you think, doesn't it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/beauty/people/unsurprisingly-justin-biebers-new-dreadlocks-are-causing-outrage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>12 percent of the population
>over 50 percent of the violent crime

and make the land 1000 times better

Typical nigger post

/thread

Man I wish blacks worked as hard as they did when they were slaves.

No.

I wish white people took lives!

No shit mexicans would be posting here and niggers would not be saying shit because they would ALL be dead.

I wish blackies would take jokes as well as they take welfare. Or AIDS. Or prison sentences.

Can someone dump some nigger crime statistics in this thread?

I wish black people made productive lives, land, and culture as well as they make jokes.

Man, I wish black people took a joke as well as they take a cops bullet.

Korea knows whats up

>I wish nigger people took jobs as well as they take foodstamps, crack and other people's belongings.

These 'makes you think' posts are just a new form of shilling and sliding.

Sage and ignore, god damnit.

>implying white people took any cultures

Oh but if i make a nigger joke its wrong

>I wish white people took jokes as they take lives, land and cultures
The funny thing is that if you tell a nigger joke to a black guy many blacks gets violent. If you tell a cracker joke to a white guy, most whites couldn't care less.

Man, I wish black people looked for a job as hard as they look for their local KFC.

Usually the ones who get offended are libcucks who are surprised when blacks make racist jokes against whites because they've been trying to be as PC as possible.
I think most nigger jokes are lame but the school shooter ones are funny

Blacks had more homicides last year than whites and that isn't adjusted for population just total homicides. They're fucking delusional

Maybe I would if the jokes told by black people didn't fail as hard as the states they try to run.

wasn't this a very angsty post, go back to tumblr you cuck
Ps: cultural approprition is bullshit, and if you believe it stop using 4 chan its for anime japan shit so you're culturally appropriating it

Makes me think about how much I hate minorities.

>$0.03 added to your account

What's with the covering up of the mouth when they laugh? Is it so their parole officer can't see they spend all their money on gold grills?

I don't understand the mindset of willfully ignoring the fact that blacks commit more crime than whites by a fucking long shot), it's not like most people aren't aware of that fact either. these people are seriously brain damaged.

This. Niggers are fucking retarded.

thats the sheckles he got from shillary

>implying there are cultures beyond white master race area of influence.

R A R E
A
R
E

>nogs
>culture

People are aware of it. They just excuse it because "socioeconomic" reasons.

What the fuck is this?
Make a nigger joke, you get a fucking chimp trieing to punch you.
Make a joke about whites, it just gets brushed off.

guys, i think we all just fell for the joke buy replying to this

Makes me think we should have wiped out niggers entirely. We still can, you know. All it takes is the will.

I wish black people took education as well as they take lives, welfare and bullets.

Has anybody ever tried to respond to tumblr niggers with this?

>I wish black people took jokes as well as they chimp out and physically attack people who make jokes about them

I wish black people hung from trees as well as they lie about being well hung

>niggers accusing white people of taking lives
>niggers accusing white people of stealing other people's culture
Oh the irony...

this

Facts are racist, shitlord.

>Le kinda makes you think?? Sup Forums XDD

shut the fuck up

They either flat out reject the reality or begin to stir up images of evil white men destroying all their intelleculums with his oppressive bigoted values such as responsibility and expectations.

>taking lives
>niggers

Why remain distant with numbers? Let's have a case-by-case analysis

They do seem a tad more obsessed with being kangz in the past than being doctors in the present.

>Has anybody ever tried to respond to tumblr niggers with this?
Only 6 million times, it gets boring creating new accounts, as usually you are banned/blocked with no response for every comment no matter how you phrase it. They are a fragile bunch.

WHITES REKT

KEKASIANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

LMAO

I wish niggers could figure out how to mow their lawn and slap a little paint on their houses.

We all have, too many times.

They usually reply with "LMFAO BAKA THIS GUY, BAKA HAHAHAH LOL! SO U SAYIN WOW BAKA"

And then it's usually followed by more chimp outs.

Oh yeah, forgot about the filters. Shaking my head to be quite honest.

wow, deep.
Stay woke

>well Sup Forums?
>Sup Forums btfo
>really makes u think
>Sup Forums will defend this

>Take lives
>Spreads and creates more crime and poverty than whites

>Take land
>Take it upon ourselves to push other countries to our living standards, culturally, economically and socially
>Make India better than most European superpowers
>Colonies want independence, we give it to them
>Still complaining we helped them in the first place

>Taking cultures
>Almost every single thing that makes their lives comfortable is created by white people, including the computer, internet and website they're using

>Mexican posting black """memes"""
>When mexican are literally genociding black cities

It's about time that there was some real resistance to white hegemony. Reparations now!!

Minoritie and the sjw make no fucking sense?
Why dont they just leave?

Pic very related... God dammit you fucking new fags are so stupid

i wish niggers would take more responsibility for their actions than bikes and govt. cheese

Is there any reason blacks are occasionally violent (and brutally so) like this?

Oh yeah WE'RE the ones that can't take a joke that's why BLM nigger trash and Left-wing morons parade around the country telling us to re-write language, books, TV, music to fit their fucking agenda.

Fuck off you stupid spic 10 feet higher we tried to be nice.

>figure out how to mow their lawn
In the last 4 years I've had 2 lawnmowers stolen, and by the looks of the nigger lawn down the lane, the aspiring rappers still haven't figured out how to start one.

>sentenced to death

At least Texas is still uncucked enough to take out the trash.

I wish niggers took jokes as well as they take lives, tvs and welfare

I wish Jews took jokes as well as they take wealth, morals and sovereignty

I wish women took jokes as well as they take strange dick, property and alimony.

70% of nogs are raised without a dad in their life. Aristotle said all men would be vicious nigers if they did not have a strong father or father figure to teach them how to be good and virtuous

Imagine what would happen if niggers and SJW would be lawyers
>''So, Mr. Johnson, do you have any proof of defendants, Mr. Tyrone's, innocence?''
>''HAHA LFMAO THIS GUY LOL ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? HAHA!''

That is so cringy.

I wish White people did exterminate Blacks as much as they whine we do
Then this would be a non issue as they wouldnt be around

>telegraph.co.uk/beauty/people/unsurprisingly-justin-biebers-new-dreadlocks-are-causing-outrage/
Niggers are the worst racist cancer you will ever see (second only to muslim sandniggers).

They get so easily butthurt when you "steal" their ugly hair and accuse you of culture theft.
But when you confront them with bad sides of their culture and race, they outright deny such a thing exists.

>((((Krantz))))
Burn the coal pay the toll, it's that simple

I wish niggers took jokes as well as they take drugs and bikes.

hahahahaha

No. It doesn't really.

Kek'd.

HOL UP
>smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
>rolls up sleeves
What you white bois is saying
>breathes heavily through gaped teeth
That we niggas can
>pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
>snorts loudly through huge nostrils
Jail time over dis shit? Shieeeeeeeeet.

Seems like a lot of important knowledge has been dropped about niggers due to this thread.

>occasionally

ITS ALL DA WHITE MAYNES FAULT HE PUT US IN THE TRAP TO WORK AND WE GOTTA WORK YA KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING MAYNE FUCK WHITEY

it's a shame you didn't pay this much attention during school as you do to your american memes

Why are niggers still bragging about culture, slavery, land stealing etc? If it weren't for slavery, they would still live in mud shacks, in the fucking Africa. I don't understand.

The wall just got 20 ft. taller Paco.

Me, the little white student, i take land and lives ?

Wow, really nice story.

I wish black people get jokes as well as AIDS and hepatitis

>TO WORK AND WE GOTTA WORK
Niggers only work under peak efficiency under 2 circumstances.
-When you have a collar to their neck and a gun to their head.
-When they need to collect 6000 Euro to get smuggled into welfare countries in Europe. Once they get to Europe all the efficiency disappears

Also during the NBA finals

>whitey stealin muh cultures

>while they speak english, living in white countries, enjoying white prosperity, while killing white people for crack money

Fucking apehoop, I completely forgot about that.

Everyone should be aware of this very obvious PSYOPS (Psychological Operations) slogan circulating around pol. The OP will write “Kinda makes you think...” with a liberal leaning meme or story meant to sway our opinion on the matter. These are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to influence our emotions, motives, and objective reasoning. They think they can ultimately change our behavior and thoughts. Do not fall for it. Do not let this happen.

...Just how new are you?

>I wish black people took to working as well as they take to being offended, violent action and taking anything that isn't nailed down.

Yes, of course a refined gentleman such as yourself has nothing but disdain for these

> american memes

Kill yourself my man.

> theres another one for you

>lives
Whites commit least crimes out of all races.
>land
I'am not quite sure but I remember certain group of people selling their land for some shiny beads.
>culture
Let me see, you use our culture by living in your house, watching your tv, using your PC to make shitty memes and sending them to the internet

White people use your culture by?.... listening to a music of some nigger?...

this has to be satire or false flag.
there's a lot of race baiting going on, from both sides.