Hey Sup Forums so the other night I'm leaving my girlfriends house she's walking me to my car...

Hey Sup Forums so the other night I'm leaving my girlfriends house she's walking me to my car, she lives in this small gated community and I park right outside along the sidewalk, when we get to my car there's a note on my windshield from the neighborhood watch and it basically says that I disrespected their neighborhood by parking there and they said that if I continue to park there they can't guarantee the safety of my car.
It pissed me off pretty good I honked my horn all the way down the street then went back and dropped my girlfriend off, what should I do? I don't want my car to get fucked with but I don't want to just let them get away with threatening me.

If you parked outside the gate, who cares? Someone probably took it off their car and stuck it on yours on the way out to fuck with everyone.

No I think it is the people who live outside of the gate who did this, where I park there's a Neighborhood watch sign about 10 feet away

Park up, hide out of view with a bat, and wait.

I'm seriously considering doing something like that just not right now i'm afraid they took down my plates

Let them take your plates. They're not cops, and you're parked legally aren't you? If they trash your car you have the right to protect your property.

Dashcam

And even film them doing it too, before you smash em

I am parked legally so they have no right to tell me where to park, Neighbor hood watch doesn't mean shit when it comes to that right?
That's a great idea if only I had something to film with

Phone camera?

Right I'd need to free up lots of space on it though might have an old ipod laying around somewhere

Even better, get Ur gf to film them trashing your car, then you run in, smash em all, post it online and become a YouTube sensation!

Save the note. Film them messing with your car. Call the police. Motion detection video cameras on Banggood from $9.

I really don't want to get my car trashed though nor do I wanna get beat up by some 40 year old beer belly, I do want to smash though

Have you tried trapping your car with banana peels?

Cum on all of their vehicles

Even so, wait for the cunts. Watch your car, have your phone on you, watch them fuck with your car, go outside, and catch them in the act. Call the cops. Show them the note and the video

That cheap? i'm gonna look into that
no i h8 bananas

Does that mean they'll tow you?

Just buy a BB gun and shoot out some of their windows.

Beating them lands you in jail. Filming them makes you money when you get an estimate, court judgement, and don't fix your POS car. Get lucky and they'll beat you too and you can claim permanent injuries.

There is a way you can electrify your windscreen wipers, easily. Google it in case they try leave another note.

Exactly what I was about to say. Man I've been so goddamn mad lately at so much shit in my life, so many shitty fucking people I've been hoping someone fucks up and gives me a good reason to go ape shit. If I had an opportunity like this man I'd be waiting hours. I'd use a paintball gun though, painful af, funny, and if cops get involved your weapon couldn't be considered lethal.

Paintball gun would make for some great footage

Just park somewhere else. If you really think someone is going to fuck with your car, dashcam is your best bet. Also why does your girlfriend walk you to your car?

go to the police right now and
show them the paper.
This is not tolerable ... using comic sans for that is a crime

lol'd hard at "people behind the gates"
what fucking jabroni wrote this....

trips tell the truth

A stakeout is the way to go
I guess i'd be willing to take a beating like said I too would love to do some damage

>gated community
>can't get his car in
>lives where gated communities are necessary
>wonders why he gets threatened
you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

"... I honked my horn all the way down the street ..."

And that's why they don't want people like you trashing up their neighborhood. And I suppose that's the same reason your "gf" doesn't want to buzz you inside the gates so you can park in her driveway.

Stay out of other people's neighborhood. Tell your girlfriend that if you're not good enough to park in her driveway, then she's not good enough to be your girlfriend.

Respect other people's property, and right to peace and quiet. The neighbors are sick of strangers parking in their neighborhood when they don't know who you are. The world is no longer safe, and you should respect their concerns on that matter.

>Muh covenants
>Muh neighborhood watch
This seems like Florida faggotry
Where are you from OP?

No way the area is in any real danger it's a resort practically just a bunch of pretentious people who couldn't afford to live inside the actual gated community

California Inland Empire to be more specific
I did that after the fact don't defend some angry old people I haven't done a single thing wrong didn't even park in front of any houses not one warning before this event and they threaten me doesn't that seem kinda shitty

What's pretentious about expecting the residents of a gated community to have their guests park inside those gates? The note says it all. The outside neighborhood is sick of invading "refugees" thinking they have a right to park there.

Fuck off you right wing cunt. He can park anywhere he wants if it's legal and they can't do a thing about it. And if they do, he has two options, smash em or get pigs involved.

That's the thing they don't live inside the gated community they don't get the perks of living inside one they don't have to pay an extra fee for the peace of mind of being inside a "safer' environment their neighborhood is just another street, plus I don't even park near any houses the parking is legal there for a reason

Exactly thank you

>I did that after the fact don't defend some angry old people I haven't done a single thing wrong didn't even park in front of any houses not one warning before this event and they threaten me doesn't that seem kinda shitty

...not one warning...
The note on the windshield IS the warning. And we've seen how you react to it. Honking all the way down the street. And its actions like that which are EXACTLY why they don't want people parking there where they don't belong. You get that, right? I mean seriously, you created exactly the situation which justifies them wanting to keep stranger's cars out of their neighborhood and off their streets.

Second, they aren't threatening just you, specifically. Clearly, this note explains that they are upset at a whole lot of people visiting the gated community who use their streets as a parking lot. People who might be dumping out litter from their cars. People who might be driving up on the grass when they park. People who are visiting very late, and then leave at midnight, revving their cars, waking up working class people who have to, you know, WORK in the morning and can't afford to be disturbed when they're sleeping.

People need to stay where they belong. And as your girlfriend's boyfriend, you and your car belong in her driveway, inside the gates. You need to man up, and tell her that. Or is she just slumming with you on the side, and doesn't want her parents to know about you?

"..get pigs involved..."
And who do you think the police are going to side with? The neighborhood community? Or the boyfriend that honks his horn all the way the neighborhood when he leaves?

If they damage his car, it's parked legally and he has proof, who the fuck do you think they're going to side with?

You're right about the honking that probably wasn't cool, and I get the rest of what you're saying completely if it were relevant thing is I know that letter was directed towards me since there are hardly any other people who park there and don't live there, it's really a peaceful area they're literally mad about just one car

But warning was very hostile they most definitely did threaten me I mean come on you read it, it was passive at the least but it was a threat

The girlfriend thing is complicated her grandpa doesn't want the security or whoever check on the house to think there's more people living there then there are supposed to be

Ps, The "Marshall no. 4" bit is obviously BS, why would he have to identify he placed the threatening note? Most likely a housebound 70yo guy trying to scare ppl away. There are no other "Marshalls."

Probably self appointed Marshall of the watch

That's what I was hoping

No one is going to damage his car! Geez!

Have any of you geniuses considered the possibility that the note was placed by someone who lives inside the gates? And they just don't like this guy visiting the girl? And they're trying to throw suspicion onto the "dirty masses" outside the gates? And you all have fallen for it? So EZ.

That's funny I guess that's possible I haven't seen her grandpa walk he might be holding a grudge against me when he asked if I liked country music

And you're not parking at your girlfriends house because...?

>lives in a gated community

I said it earlier but her grandpa's living situation is weird it's him (handicapped) and two people with autism, a helper, and her and her dad and the grandpa doesn't want it to seem like there are to many people living in that house, I don;t get it but i'm not gonna question it.

Dude, I don't care how hot she is, you need to bail out. Eject! Eject!

No way how come?

That's fucked.
In my community you're allowed to have visitors and I don't give a fuck if the others don't like who comes to my place. I'm paying rent there too.

They also wanted us to "police" the place by questioning people why they want to come in & that failed big time. I know if any of my visitors would have gotten the 3rd degree from a neighbor I'd be down at the office the next day giving them shit about it.

If they wanna do that shit they can put a guard at the gate.

There are probably more people chained up in the basement of this weird house. Your girfriend is the bait! Run!

The note is a threat. Take it to the police.

There's probably a good reason it's unfortunate either way they do have a sort of security that patrols around at night must be an easy job there's absolutely no action
actually seems plausible sucks that i'm in to deep