Be half Uruguayan, half dark Irish

>be half Uruguayan, half dark Irish
>marrying a Punjabi
>Will my kids be considered white/aryan?
>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MgHtC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self bump

why do you care about what some never been in a relationship losers think about what is probably one of the most important occasion of your life

About as Aryan as a man from Congo

>be half Uruguayan, half dark Irish
You weren't even white to begin with. Nothing of value is lost.

I don't care what they think about it.
I interested what their opinion is on the ethnicity of my future children cause honestly I think a lot of people would be jealous

Missed the point completely Raj. user is concerned about what her kids ethnicity would be.

Timestamp or gtfo

Also I saw a map on here once of every place that Aryans lived and it covered all these places

Yeah you weren't even White to begin with really.

this

if you're already a mutt it doesn't damage anything to make more mutts

>half dark Irish

So, you're half Guinness?

imgur.com/a/MgHtC

Dunno, gonna have to see dat butthole to make an accurate determination.

Not even if they're born albino.

He'll be a mixed race kid. What do you think his ethnicity will be, nordic?

more importantly make sure your wife exercises regularly because indian, especially punjabi girls tend to bloat up after their first pregnancy or once they touch their 30's

You're half caste yourself, so no.

Hey OP, I'm in the same boat as you, except I don't have any delusions that I am not a filthy racemixer. I'm just glad the kids will look on the whiter side, maybe they will have white spouses when they get older and their kids will be whiter still, either way, don't go to a malysian mitten knitting website with these questions.

Jesus

This. I've seen poonjabis go from, 9 down to 5 after a pajeet or two popped out of their vagina.

lol.

Ugh

>picture related
hips and ass incompatible with european white race.

Betas will hit this.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

They will smell of curry.

She is pretty cute

Whether you're kids will be considered white will largely be up to how white you are your parents are.

If you look like an Italian or Spaniard then there is a good chance your kids will look like olive-skinned Europeans with black hair. If you look like you are a South American Latino brown then your kids will just be a mix of two browns.

Your kids obviously won't be pure Aryans but Irish are white Europeans and the lighter-skinned Indians from northern India which are the Punjabi have some descent from the same Indo-Europeans/Indo-Aryans as the rest of Europe so there is some Aryan on both sides but they won't be pure.

also this

Is there no decency?

WAKE ME UP

Pic is not her but thanks for the thoughtful reply
Id say I have more of that olive skin tone and my gf is very light skinned, I'm not too worried about it
I just don't want my son to look like Aziz Ansari

Aryans living there doesn't make everyone there Aryan.

What do you mean?
Cause that is not her

Well she comes from a pure line of punjabis

>be a nigger who marries a nigger
>will my kids be considered white?

Fuck off, shitskin.

I'd bleach it

100% chance they will look more Indian than Aryan.

Yeah, they probably will be. You'll be welcomed with your family into the local chapter of the Klan. Congrats on losing your virginity and good luck, OP.

No you're already a mutt and your kids will be even bigger muts, they might be ok with it or they might develop an identity crisis.
Western Europe and Britain is cucked including Ireland, so the only way for you to cleanse your bloodline is to go to Uruguay marry a girl there and have kids, so your kids will be pretty much Uruguayans and not mutts.

Aryan doesn't actually mean blond-haired blue-eyed gernamics/nordics. Its a term that is interchangeable with proto-Indo-European and refers to the people living around the Black Sea and Caspian Sea who migrated outwards from it and from who most of the people in Europe are descended from. Many of them always migrated southeast to India and established themselves as the ruling power and mixed with the local population. There are many light-skinned Punjabis who descended from the Aryans/proto-indo-europeans even though most of them have other descent in them by now as well.

Despite often being more dark-skinned then Turkic or Semitic peoples they are more closely relate to the original Aryans then they are. That is why Sanskrit is so structurally similar to European languages and the same religious figures in early Vedic religion were found in Greece and other places in Europe, its all from the same source.

No amount of make-up can hide the fact that thing is a hairy fucking mess who doesn't belong in the UK.

Punjabi doesn't mean shit, it's not a racial demographic. It's based on geographical location. Everyone from that area is mixed, so no your kids won't be white.

Is that your gf?

>Europe are descended from
No

You germanics sick at history, please stop

No

You aren't white. She isn't white. Your kids definitely won't be white.

No

>pakistani
>in the UK

REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY YOU FUCKING PAKISTANI BROWN FILTH

>not white herself
>fiance not white
>asks if children will be considered white

What in the world is "dark Irish"?

I just read on wikipedia his family was from Tamil Nadu which is the farthest south part of India which probably means he has little Punjabi descent and mostly Dravidian which are the native dark-skinned inhabitants of India and are not descended from the Aryans.

As long as she is relatively light-skinned I would not worry about them looking like Aziz Ansari. They'll probably look something like Sunny Leone. Pic related is from two Punjabi parents so if your wife is already a light-skinned Punjabi and you are half-Irish they will in all likelihood be light-skinned.

>paki
probably inbred to the max

Thanks for the reply
My concerns are probably more about skin tone than racial purity I guess

Don't do it, you'll create a horrible bastard child that fits in nowhere and hates themselves.

t. Indian half breed

Ugh don't even get me started on that
Do mixed race kids have lower incidences of autism?
....asking for a friend..................

I'm white but only 1/8 Germanic.

Most of the people in Europe are descended from the Aryans/proto-Indo-Europeans. There has been a bunch of other blood introduced into Europe throughout the ages but most people are still descended from the Aryans because at the time when they migrated west from the Black Sea region the population of Europe was very low at the time and they contributed greatly to it.

Worried about this too
Growing up as sort of a halfer always made me feel like like I didn't belong on either side, especially with girls, but honestly that probably had more to do with being skinny and having acne

Pakistani ≠ Punjabi Indian

>dark irish

Spanmoors who got buttfucked during the spanish armada and had to flee to ireland

Seriously, why do we accept papists in this country

No. Only whites and asians get autism. I guess maybe if it was a mixed race between a white and an asian, but otherwise, no.