or
AMA?

Whatever goes.

Basic Stats
Height : 6'2" (187cm)
Weight : 320lbs (145kg)

Do you plan on being a wizard?

Not a wizard.
Was in a 7yr relationship, ended over 2 years ago.
Have had 1 date since.

dick pics now

I'm 6'2 and like 205 and been thinking I should put another 50 pounds or something on, you make me think different sir, do people find you intimating on the norm?

No-one wants to see that, all 5.5inches of it

i don't know about intimidating. But people always move out the way when im walking down the street, or through crowds.

Being 6'2 and as heavy as i am means people don't fuck with me either

Do you ever think about losing weight?
It would be good for you.

I did about 4 years ago, went from 300lbs down to 260lbs for a friends wedding.

Been slowly creeping back up ever since.
Been plateau'd at 320lbs for about 18mths now.

My situation has changed recently though, and im eating better. Lost about 8lbs in the last 2-3 weeks

They don't mess with you because I bet you smell like sour milk.

Probably not far off.
I shower every morning, use deodorants and antiperspirants, but after about 6hrs at work i can smell my B/O which means everyone else probably could 2 hrs ago.

What is work for you? As in what do you do?

i always wonder how people start getting fat in the first place.. why do they let it happen?

also: youre a fat cunt

You have a body type where running will make you shredded. I was around 260, did a 10 day cleanse that dropped me 15lb and stopped the craving for shit food. Had a huge amount of energy from eating properly and started running a modest 30 mins like 3x a week. It's not hard it just seems daunting, but just need to take a new small step everyday.

& the quote people don't mess w/ i cause your size is probably more to do with you being a quiet, lowkey person irl.

I work a desk job. Customer Service roll.

I have been overweight since i was in school, just never got rid of it, and was in a relationship where she didn't give a fuck.

Where did you get your olive green face? From the toilet store?

I dont think we have enough charcoal for you, bud.

How fat was she?

Not OP, just another fat user. 5'10" 252 as of tonight. I was 320 at my height around 12/01/2016. Dropped down to 275 3 weeks ago, and 252 as of tonight.

I've always been fat. My mother is fat, she buys and eats a lot of food. So I ate a lot of food, because that's what I knew. I didn't learn anything about how to eat properly and just always ate like shit. It was somewhat in cotrol up until age 16 or 17, when I stopped being active outside.

Still losing weight, being under 250 is the first goal I set, then 225 will be next, and sub200 after that.

what helped me lose weight last time was push-biking. I just need to build up more stamina so i dont almost pass out after a 30min ride.

Suprisingly she wasnt.
5'5 and about 140lbs, a tiny bit of chub, whihc was perfect, when we met, she was only 110-115lbs cos she had undiagnosed Coeliac's Disease

Do you like traps?

im 295 and 6'3

I had a 4'11 109lb ex so you can get a good bite mayn, you got potential if you would show your damn face

>> the quote people don't mess w/ i cause your size is probably more to do with you being a quiet, lowkey person irl.

this is pretty true to some extent also.

nope

Do you ever jerk off to cooking books?

Cant say that i have

Where did you get all that estrogen, user?

Wendy's Crispy Chicken Burgers & Spicy Chicken strips

I think you've had enough roasts.

C- for effort
B+ for punchline