What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? Wild turkey and Diet Dr Pepper for me. Also ask a firefighter paramedic anything

What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? Wild turkey and Diet Dr Pepper for me. Also ask a firefighter paramedic anything

>Drinking

Nothing son. I need them gains and alcohol reduces protein synthesis. If you're not getting swol then what are you doing in life?

I actually just built myself a home gym. Got a power rack, Olympic weight set, and a treadmill/elliptical combo. Used to get heavy into working out but kinda slacked off past few years.

drinkin Milwaukee's Best like a real shit bitch do

>Diet Dr Pepper
>Diet
Enjoy your dementia

Daily Reminder

Ass to grass

Also you should've spent the money on a gun and just went to the gym. Country is going to shit and you might need it

Poorfag detected

Nothing is good for you if you watch the news or read so whatever.

Already have plenty of guns.

Had a couple Guiness Draughts earlier tonight. Never really gave dark beers a chance but this stuff is pretty damn good.

stay NEET my dude

>He's been drinking ales this whole time

If you're not drinking 80 ibu IPA's then you're just a fairy desu.

Well just got a cavity... First in 11 years. So Pepsi no sugar and vodka...
I dont even ear/like sweet shit, yet i suffer.
Straight teeth and strictly spicy foods wtf.

I legit don't understand how people enjoy that much bitterness. Tried IPA's once, never want to again. It's gotta be an acquired taste.

It is. Once you take the above 50-ibu-
-pill regular lagers and ales taste extremely sweet in comparison. Then you can never go back.

If you haven't even given Guinness a try yet you must be pretty youngfag

Better have some .308 on hand desu just in case you need to pierce body armor from long range.

Just polished off a whole bottle of white wine.

Young-ish, but it's mostly cause I'm a poorfag who prefers some dank. Rolling Rock Pale Ales the only beer I even pick up with any sort of regularity

I'm assuming moving up to IPAs is like moving on from Bud Light, lol

>Be Pacific Northwest west fag

Craft beers are cheap as fuck where I'm at desu, IPA's are just huge around here.

OP, do you ever actually fight fires? LOL @ calling yourself a "firefighter" when there's almost never a serious fire.

Rolling rock, budlight, and coors. Just whatever I grab in the middle of the night cause I can't see shit.

>this gif

rye and coke, sadness, nihilism

If its not wild turkey 101 get right on the fuck out.