lol fag

Why?

You're a fag.

Discuss.

you sure?

I love him too. Fuck the haters. :)

Nothing to discuss.

Found the libtards. lol.

I can't wait until Pence is president...and I'm a liberal.
This man needs a really really GREAT assisted living situation.
Odds are that he'll resign before he's inevitably impeached...

OP clearly said he loved Donnie. Clearly OP is a fag since there are no girls on the internet. Also, OP is always a fag.

I'm serious- how do people still support him? As long as you have a high school education, it should be obvious he has no idea what he's doing

SEND IN THE SPICEMAN

N-no what he actually meant by his tweet, is that...words....look...words are words that form sentences. There will be no further comment on the situation. Or I will refer you to the department of the departments of the homeland.

But---GREG
I SAID GREG
NO FURTHER COMMENT
G-GREG
GREGOR-YY.....

nice

welcome the new head of the FBI

Getting kind of obvious at this point aren't you comrade?
time.com/magazine/us/4783906/may-29th-2017-vol-189-no-20-u-s/

idk man I think some people really might think he's right
like himself pretty much, I'd say only people who identify with him support him by now.
>inb4 i identify as a trump and you're trumpophobe

I like some of the things he stood for, but he's clearly incompetent. The federal government basically provides daycare for him and keeps him in line. Almost all politicians are lying bags of shit but at least they do their jobs. I can't remember every example of trump acting irresponsible and stupid but I've seen so many that there's no question in my mind.

People who support him think he's gonna upset the establishment and they like his "I don't give a shit about your political correctness" rhetoric. What they don't realize is he protects his business interests above all else, is a blatant egomaniac and doesn't give a shit about his supporters beyond how they stroke his ego and won't give them anything they want, and he's too incompetent, disorganized and lacking in support to be able to change anything, even if he wanted to. He's an elderly celebrity who knows how to milk a crowd, nothing more.

Everything he has done has been amazing so far. A lot better than I expected.

>Cut spending
>Try and shift US towards nativism, protectionism, and isolationism
>Drained swamp in EPA and Border Patrol and replaced it with /my guys/
>Is trying to designate 44 billion dollars for the wall, ICE, and Border Patrol
>Is actually doing something to put pressure on the coyotes and cartels

Latino approved desu. Couldn't ask for more. Even better is he pulled out of the Paris Agreement and instituted a travel ban on Muslims or at least is trying to. Paris Agreement a shit that will do nothing to stop anthropogenic climate change, population control and eugenics is the only way forward.

He literally has almost completely BTFO and pissed off the 4th estate and establishment neo liberals/ neo conservatives.

The only people who are saying he isn't right wing enough are people who basically wanted Trump to be a Pinochet/Duterte hybrid.

люблю cвoй пpeзидeнт. oн oчeнь хopoший

Well then you are just as big a cuck as he is

Me too. He's actually bringing the system down. Shit is in chaos. America is actually falling in our lifetime. Had to see it to believe it.

FUCK AMERICA. PRAISE TRUMP!

ARe you kidding

The establishment loves him ever since he sucked Saudi/Israel cock

I don't speak niggerish

Bruh he just refused to agree to the Paris Agreement and they still harp on about muh Russia. They still hate him he just said "I'm willing to work with you a bit"

He hasn't changed at all. He said he was pro Israel the whole damn election what did want from the guy?

CШA CШA CШA

funny as hell
but not presidential and he's making the whole country look like dumbfucks

wish he'd stayed on Tv but someone had to defeat Hillary.

>dumbfucks

>dumbfuckss

>like dumbfucks

>merrica
lol retards

Stands for everything unique about the american system..

Why I don't like him..

fuck their healthcare LOL

>y look like dumbfucks

Wow. An image of donald trump where he does not look like a retarded orange.

How you do dis?

>How you do dis?

by looking at places outside of CNN, MSNBC and all the other left wing agenda pushing "news" stations.

what?

kek

Trump challenged London mayor to IQ test because he called Trump ignorant.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40163567

It's fucking hilarious.

Much better than Hillary and Obama.
I tend to like him, but he still got work to do to prove his worth (he's only just began).

In thing for sure though, he's facing extreme challenges from hostile media and courts, and he still work around the clock like crazy. That's admirable.

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

He didn't drain the swamp the collective wealth of his cabinet alone is the highest ever.

>inb4 the amount of ethics waivers he's granted in his first year is more than any other presidency
>inb4 the wall is a shit idea for border patrol (fucking spics stay in after their visa expires in more quantities than boarder crossers)

>I love him.
you're retarded

did they fug?

How many times has he gone golfing again?

he has accomplishted literally almost nothing, and it's all his own fault. He can't focus. Just keeps shooting himself in the foot. TOTALLY squandered his first 100 days with batshitcraycray conspiracy theories.

See, even the mentally challenged can see that Hillary is crooked and her husband is a rapist. Which makes those two smarter than most liberals.

> (You)
>did they fug?

you know they did.

pic related: feeding her the Trump sauce

>I think Donald trump's face does not look retarded.

Fucking retard.

He reminds me of myself. Narcissistic, crude, and not really sure of what he's doing, but he does it well enough to succeed at it.

The only difference is that I wasn't born into a shitload of money and don't do faggy spray tans.

Samefag.
I'll still replay thought:
1. How many times he went golfing? Still less than how much Obama played basketball and took meme pics the media was jerking off to.
2. He rekt Qatar (which may lead to less terrorist funding), got some illegal migrants out, got factories built, improved relationship with Russia and did a partial Muslim ban, which is only partial thanks to the shit courts undermining his legal authority.

Some of that may be true, but the wall is a terrible idea that will never happen, the Paris agreement is a small but important step that could make a difference (which is why China is taking it so seriously), and the cronies he put in the agencies he cut are not qualified to run them, and the US needs someone looking out for the environment. Look at China if you want to see what treating the environment like it doesn't matter looks like.

Maybe he will help the US's economy though, or at least the people running things in the background could (Trump is clearly incompetent but the people under him aren't, and they keep him in line). I'm of the opinion that in this global economy trying to go back to the good old days and pissing off your trading partners is a bad idea, but the US has a lot of weight to throw around and they do get taken advantage of a lot so someone who plays hardball could be a good thing. I'm just not sure Trump can do that.

Instead of spending Billions trying to keep Mexico out the US should spend billions helping Mexico not be a crime ridden shithole that pours over the border. I remember Trump said at one point he wanted to send troops to Mexico to deal with the cartels (an empty threat) but I think that sounds like a good idea. Mexico is always going to be the US's neighbor and dealing with the problem at its source would be better than building a 2000 mile bandaid. But it's much easier to use them as a boogie man to win support and meanwhile take advantage of their cheap labor while pretending to care about bringing jobs back to US soil.

>derp

almost hivemind.

>Responding with memes
Liberals. Kek.

you. Kek

>Libtards got rekt so they spam the thread with junk to kill it.
Fucking kek.

Not even samefag with that fucker 1. He didn't get any factories built that Carrier factory still outsourced have sucking the government it.

2. Fuckers gone golfing every other weekend and commutes to a private resort in Florida all the damn time. But nah, hur dur Obama took an hour to take meme pics for libtards to jack off too

3. Rekt Qatar but sold a shit ton of weapons to the Saudis who fund worldwide terrorism

4. Can't even ban Muslims right not because the courts are against his "authoritay" but because he's a true autist.

Not even Ivanka loves him.