Well Sup Forums are you ready to man up and get married?

Well Sup Forums are you ready to man up and get married?

youtube.com/watch?v=EtvfHnZMcOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
youtube.com/watch?v=QFoBaTkPgco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off shill

Those guys have some good vids. But that one is pure shilling. See the like/dislike rate

Fuck off

Marriage is adding about 500 Euros each month on top of my salary. For free. Because my wife is earning less than me I get part of her tax credits and tax rate bands.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU

This is now a MGTOW thread

Nobody wants to marry me. I proposed and got a no. Then she dumped me. Then she blocked me on kikebook.

I'm doing my part to reduce overpopulation.

>MGTOW

This is the least degenerate video I have ever seen.
The problem is finding the girl.

Ye. But not to an ape.

>(((praeger)))

You should work on your how to spot a bitch.

Married with kids AMA

This is Jewish propaganda at it's finest. Even Paul the apostle and Jesus spoke against marriage.

"Jesus' disciples then said to him, 'if this is the case, it is better not to marry!' 'Not everyone can accept this statement,' Jesus said. 'Only those whom God helps. Some are born eunichs, some have been made eunichs by others, and some choose not to marry for the sake of the kingdom of Heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.'" - Matthew19:10-12

Only Africa china and India are facing overpopulation. why are 1st world countries making the sacrifice? Just so we can import the death of western civilization?

Do you live in fear of ur wife cheating on you, getting a divorce, and then leaving with her boyfriend and taking half of your stuff forever?

Isn't telling men to "man up" like this victim blaming? You can see all of the evidence presented in editorials like "The Sexodus" and books like Men on Strike.

These examples this guy is giving are dumb luck too. I bust my ass working in a warehouse to pay for my own schooling. There's no "motivation difference". I wouldn't be any more likely to make six figures with a wife than I would right now.

>Let's just shame them instead of fixing the problems!

lol no

ov very goyim follow me and give me your money dont spend it on the vaginal jew

>tfw seeing your comments
Hahahahaha No wonder niggers keep getting your "white" girls
You are a bunch of fucking kids, man up and stop screwing around. Get a wife.

Please stop shilling and quote the full statement, what is the case?

this DESU the people who whine about overpopulation the most are also the people with the least reason to cry about it in the west

I though jews were to blame for white genocide according to Sup Forums. So which is it, do they want whites to reproduce or not? You're not making any sense.

>Tunisia
Lmaoing at your life

>Women are shallow and evil
>not my mother though she is great

aye man.

Spending it on women is exactly the same as spending it on Jews... it all ends up in Jew hands in both cases.

Those videos are Semitic propaganda.

My gf isnt even finished college so she earns nothing and I am paying about €20,000 in tax each year. Its painful that this money is wasted.

No i am the only guy she has ever fucked we hooked up when she was 16 as for breaking up we go through bad spells shit happens you work at a relationship or you lose it.

DUDE
HALF YOUR STUFF
LOL

>All Women care only about my about money
>Yeah i never had girlfriend but look at this guy on youtube he told me that

>wanting us to breed is propaganda
>wanting us to not breed is propaganda
I don't understand Sup Forums. Da juwz are too clever for me.

Oh by all means breed but getting a christian marriage or having anything to do with that Jewish scam is as blue pilled as it gets.

there might be exceptions but generally it's true

Hence, the Milf phenomena.

>Remove all incentive for men to get married and provide for a family
>BE A MAN! GET MARRIED AND START A FAMILY!

To be married is not the same as to be a cuck.
You are cucked without being married.

Maybe is something about being in a Catholic country.

Wrong desu, you either dread the fuck out of her and continually game her or lose it, the second you work on it you are a fucking cuck

>no gf, so I dont have a choice in the matter
Lol

Who cares if married men work harder and earn more, the wife siphons it away, forcibly mind you, into assets such as a house, a car, furnishings, let alone taking care of a child. Married men have a higher income, but far less take home. Also, they're miserable fucks who have had their personality surgically removed.

>Marriage
Spending thousands of dollars on a stupid ceremony. Nope I won't make that mistake again

Are you married with Kids? i don't dread her fucking another man i told her quite plainly i will chainsaw his legs off.

I can post pics of my chainsaw if you doubt me.

Seeing a problem on the horizon and not dealing with it is just irresponsible, and just because we're not as bad as them yet doesn't mean we're not being affected at all.

Chile you dont even know what we are talking about. Shut the fuck up.

>I'm a conscious individual with moral agency free will and maturity
>All women do x only care about y and think z

>3. employers prefer and promote men who are married.
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP. who neet virgin here?
we are fucked my bro :( just.. just.. jsut...

>fuck women i don't need them
>sure i jack off and sometimes hate myself for it

>Work at a prison
>Correctional officers have very high divorce rate
>Coworkers constantly warn others to never marry
>Know people who sometimes work up to 80 hours a week for overtime cause they need it due to bills/kids/child support
>Working at a prison actually counts against you in divorce proceedings/custody of children battles due to stigma

Ya, no thanks

So you mean to tell me someone married a 19 year-old basement dweller who works a factory job?

this. Fuck all these fags getting mad at marriage, without marriage mother fuckers would just walk the fuck out first chance they get. The real problem as stated is women, but also men who dont know how to tame their women and mold them into waifu material which white men seem to forget.

> Well Sup Forums are you ready to man up and get married?

I don't need:
The extra income
The social "status"
The "Rite of Passage"
The bullshit and stress women and children add.
Validation from anyone but myself.

Fuck off.

Factories pay pretty well. My friend was able to make a 40k down payment on a house after working one for only a couple of years.

>create huge amounts of deficit to make jewish bank games with the taxpayer's money
>create a toxic environment for occupation, lower wages, import millions of subhuman parasites to take over blue collar jobs and pay employees even less
>encourage MTv culture,cisgenderfluidism, abortion and gay stuff
>subhumans don't work and instead breed more subhumans with the few taxpayers' left money
>middle class shrinking, divorces, suicides
>NOO GOY GET MARRIED SEE THEY ARE ALL HAPPY AND RICH JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES

Like fuck i am, let our Ponzi scheme society crash with no survivors

>man up

youtube.com/watch?v=QFoBaTkPgco

>assets

You mean liabilities.

All that stuff you buy for a relationship can disapear in an instant.

Why does this video think that being married = having kids?

>Married men work more hours

Is hating be home so much you would rather be at work one of the positive bullet points?

Guy mentioned was making minimum wage.

More like he knocked a girl up got a shotgun wedding then was forced to join the army as a form of welfare.

I would marry if I could find a woman to date me.

What kind of bullshit is this? Instead of fixing the problems that make marriage unappealing to men, were suppose to suck it up and marry some cunt? No! Most of this "research" is bullshit. Marriage is just a piece of paper. The reason why guys work harder is because he has to take care of some cunt and the spawn she shat out. Not because of some magic paper. Plus most of that money is going to family, not you. So why does it matter if you make more when it isn't yours? I also like how he didn't mention how half of marriages end in divorce and how the majority of them are initiated by the women. Not to mention that child custody favors women and she'll get a lot of your shit. Judges even throw away pre nups so good luck.

I'd marry and settle down IF I could find a worthwhile woman.