Every time I see young girls in tiny shorts I just want to run my creepy hands up and down their smooth legs...

Every time I see young girls in tiny shorts I just want to run my creepy hands up and down their smooth legs, then pulling down their shorts and licking their assholes. Is this bad? I'm old btw.

It's their fault for dressing that way.

Ηow old? And no it isn't, they're degenerate whores

she's literally wearing something that could be considered underwear. she has it coming

OP here. If anyone can contribute whores wearing small shorts or legs in general, I need to add to my collection.

You married?

divorced

I'am feeling semilar .... I'am 40, 180 kg, 180 cm, tiny foreskin cock and big Male hairy tits!

>inb4 add me on kik
Be cautious. Just super saiyan.

I like to photograph young college girls except I recruit them to "model" for me as I take semi-nude/suggestive pictures of them in their underwear for quick amounts of cash. Depending how good they look I'll offer upwards of $200 an hour for a session. I've only done it a few times because a lot who contact me aren't what I'm looking for or demand too much more money for a session. The last girl I photographed was twenty and needed cash fast for her electric bill. I try to make them feel super comfortable but in the end I'm just a pervert who wants racy pictures of amateur college girls. I usually get them through Backpages or Craigslist but recently it's been a word of mouth thing. I'm 32 by the way.

Ever bang any of them?

Totally normal OP

what kind of location do you use to photograph them? Do you tell them it's just for you or do they think they are going to be published somewhere?

beautiful. any more?

I got one to give me a blowjob for an extra $100 on top of the $150 I was paying her. A cute little twenty two year old. Took a little coaxing but she sucked me off for a good twenty minutes and let me finish on her tits. I'll probably see her soon because she left me with her number.

No it's totally normal.

Old guys would do whatever dirty thing a young girl wanted them to. Asshole tongue fucking, period fucking, whatever.

You appreciate the sexy way more if you're an oldfag.

>pic related

It's not bad. It's our instinct to procreate.

took them awhile to notice the cameraman lol

Seek help immediately

Εh then who the fuck cares man, go wild. These dumb sluts will usually do basically whatever you tell them

I sugar coat it and say I need art nude references for a painting or drawing and go on how live models are too expensive. Some aren't dumb and know what I'm doing but need the cash. I usually use a certain hotel I rent out for a few hours since it goes by the hour also. I just try and keep them from getting spooked or backing out which has happened. I encourage them meet up with me ahead of time and get some coffee or bring a friend along so they feel safe.

Start murdering them

These are primal urges and are completely natural and normal.

It's your inner rapist caveman showing. It's your seed screaming to be spread at any cost.

The one in front and center wanted the attention though

I do this exact same thing... Work sends me to Las Vegas a few times a year, and while I'm there I like placing "looking for models" ads on Craigslist. I'm successful about 80% of the time. Lots of girls there in need of cash and willing to take their clothes off :) I met this girl there last year.

Do you provide what they wear?

Haha fag

You have to pay them? beta fag

Very cool. It's a pretty harmless hobby and we both get what we want.

I tell them to bring whatever they want to be photographed underwear or lingerie wise. I do like thongs/g-strings so I encourage that but it's not a requirement. Stockings or cute socks are nice too.

She gave you a fake number asshat

LOL ye

That's part of the thrill and fantasy dumbass. You're missing the point. Desperation is a sick pleasure I get off on.

So? Move on to the next. You seem mad. You ok?

Dude can you even get a boner? Were you born in 1923? Missed WW1?

Watching that piece of paper fall off of her ass is more satisfying to watch than her ass itself.

I like this idea but I'm assuming you need to make sure they are at least 18, I remember reading about dudes getting busted for non nude photography with young girls and being charged for making CP.

GAY

I've been able to fuck most of the girls I've photographed, and most of the time they're the ones who suggest it... This chick is one of my favorites.

Kek that's a tranny! I went to school with he/she!

Sounds pretty normal to me

nah your ok, just don't act on it.

Do you use a good camera to make it more legit or just any old thing or a phone?

nah, I'm old and feel the same, they don't even have to be that pretty, it's the youthfullness that gets to ya every time right. It's totally natural, just don't actually do it.

Kek and rekt

Dammmmmm

>divorced
Big surprise there

If dubs old mans dick don't work

If dubs he has no dick

Dude just got sentenced to prison for 7 years for doing this exact thing. A couple girls got together and realized it was a textbook fraud case.

Be honest with them. Tell them you just enjoy photography or you will wind up in the pokey with a black cock in your ass. If you're lucky.

If you're unlucky you will wind up on the sex offender registry.

Ahhhhh shit, tits or gtfo