If Sup Forums is the most right wing board, then why do people believe that this

>is just a coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_people_of_Jewish_descent
newobserveronline.com/rape-is-natural-rapefugees-in-belgium/
youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

milo is roman catholic according to wikipedia

Jews are on average more intelligent than gentiles, therefore it's just natural that they are overly represented on both sides of the cultural battlefield.

Sup Forums isn't right-wing, Sup Forums is third-way.

>Sup Forums
>right wing
kek

Rightwing, Leftwing. Fuck off. There is only logic, not feelings.

typical kike to play one both sides of the war,

No wings, only memes

Has Milo ever implied jewish superiority? He seems to be the closest you can get to common sense.

Milo is kikish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_people_of_Jewish_descent

Bottom of the page.

jew =/= zionist

except shapiro. fuck that retarded manlet

They're all in it for ulterior motives. Ben is just a textbook neocon who is trying to co-opt the alt-right for his Jewish supremacism. Milo is just greedy and an attention whore and wants to be somebody, and this is a good first step (think of Milo in 20 years - what will his career look like by then?). And the other one is a libertarian Canadian and so, naturally, short of her dressing up like a $2 hooker I will never pay enough attention to her to know what her motive is. By the look of her I'm just assuming attention whore.

was meant for

Oh hi shill, you're back.

Yeah, ostracize the people that have the same beliefs or similar to you. Fucking retard.

>except shapiro. fuck that retarded manlet
I second this

Oh look, it's our famous Australian shit posting faggot.

Lauren Southern said she wasn't jewish on radical agenda. Her family fled for some other reason.

Exactly, fund both sides and either way you will always win.

they're all fucking kikes, the alt right is cucked

lol @ all the retards shilling for the kikes ITT

>Not understanding that this is a ploy by the jews to dominate the internet right

You have a long way to go, buddy.

pure coincidence

Also: Someone want to chop Mr Not an argument into the picture? He's Jewish as well.

>muh joo internet boogeymen
with the exception of shapiro, they would never be accepted as jews by jews. not enough 6gorillion pandering

He only says that so he can make masturbation jokes. Does he seem religious to you?

newobserveronline.com/rape-is-natural-rapefugees-in-belgium/
come again?

>jews touched my food so I won't eat it
>jews have touched all food

Jews have immunity in the public. They can say whatever they want and have controversial opinions. That being said, Shapiro is a cuck, Milo is a degenerate, and Southern is ugly

Thread should have ended right there

Then she's actively lying about it. She tweeted that she was Jewish. She also looks very jewish, her hair is dyed.

>Jews are on average more intelligent than gentiles

everything jews learn comes from white universities

think about that

Im gonna blow your mind but

not all of us are stormfags

You forgot Sargon of Akkad and Christina Hoff Sommers being Jewish as well. They all tour the country together spouting horseshit to replace the alt right narrative with their meaningless jabs at the enemies they created: feminism and SJWs.

>jews can't have blonde hair

[citation needed]
She's tweeted that her grandparents fled the holocaust (even the jew version says it didn't only effect jews).
She's told some stormfag to fuck off when he asked if she was jewish (which is a normal reaction).
>s-she's jewish!!!1!!

You know IQ metrics were invented by Jews, right?
>Oy Vey, we're the smartest?
>Proof?
>Look, it's this psychologist test I made up to prove it!
>Hot damn! You're right! Boy, you're smart!

Asians beat them. But I'm sure you'll say they did that purposely.

Yea those studies are always bullshit.
>Oy vey goys look at how smahtah us Jews are. Dats why we are so successful, no bias here
>White sample size: 2500
>Jew sample size:14

Jews aren't a hivemind. Nepotist and insular sure but some aren't globalist shills and genuinely like the idea of nationalsim, so long as they can still be their own thing.

I mean, I figure if Jews can have their own nation state why not others? Sure Hitler but if the litmus test is 'don't use nationalism to commit genocide on a really big scale' well if everyone's down with Palestinians getting fucked America should be able to kick out the Mexicans.

And guys like Norman Finkelstein eho hate Israel because IT'S a nationalist state. There's no collective thought about shit, it's not all playing the goy sides against each other.

>tfw no qt Jewish right wing gf

You sound like a Tumblerite trying to explain while Whites outscore Blacks.

Can you imagine they used to be friends?

Not all jews are bad.

Some of the best conservatives of the 80s and 90s were jewish, because they abandoned the left in the 60s and 70s due to their disgust with the Marxist loving leftists.

Sure, most of them are pro Israel zionists, but you can't agree on all points with everyone. That's the point of a coalition.

>Shaprio
cuckservative manlet
>Milo
Degenerate mudshark faggot that shouldn't identify as Catholic
>Lauren
Don't care

I think it's just banter. I wouldn't be surprised if Shapiro genuinely hated him though, he's a child like that.

>indeed

This one gets it.

If "free trade" and mass immigration are conservative positions, I want nothing to do with it.

no she didn't

she said her parents fled the Nazis when they invaded Denmark. Plenty of non-Jews fleds the Nazis based on ideological differences.

Neither Milo nor Lauren Southern are Jews.

Not a coincidence.

Jews always worm their way into power and co-opt movements to suit their own needs.

Ben shapiro tried to co-opt us but failed because we're outwardly and explicitly antisemitic and he got bootyblasted by this and went full SJW.

Milo is doing a better job at co-opting us, just like he co-opted gamergate. He's an attention whore is is subtly turning the alt-right toward what he wants and is causing needless infighting among the group.

No idea who the cunt is.

Just remember whenever someone cries about Trump not being conservative, the Republican party isn't the conservative party.

Lauren Southern is a bitch attention whore. No substance. I was subscribed to Rebel Media for Gavin, but unsubbed because of all the pointless shit they post like Lauren.

Milo is a Jewish, his mother is Jewish.

Mass immigration is a leftist meme. Literally nobody supports it except the leftiest of leftists.

But free trade is a clever way to declare economic war on a bunch of countries and keep them under your thumb without having to resort to actual conflict. A hegemony doesn't stay such without investment.

It just sucks balls to deal with it for decades.

I think Ben hates Milo. He was a conservative wunderkind mentored by Andrew Breitbart and David Horowitz. Now he got his spotlight stolen by Milo and I bet it is eating him inside.

>Mass immigration is a leftist meme. Literally nobody supports it except the leftiest of leftists.
The neocons on the right support it because it means cheap unskilled labor

>just like he co-opted gamergate

He's the one who fucking exposed the mailing list

if anything, he's the one who MADE gamergate

It's not a coincidence, it's a fact that Jews try to control the spectrum and reach of a debate, including by planting their own to steer the conversation in whatever direction obfuscates their role. They create the context you consume, without providing any real answers. Seriously, what do these people contribute other than political "drama"?

Where's the ben that would give a little shit cunt smile at a ragin tranny on the brink of murder?
Only really liked him prior to the whole never trump bs because Ben's not a dumb cunt yet he has said he believe's Hilary would be less harmful to america than trump?
Milo's fucking retarded, he was good on bbc vs feminists but it's gone too far he does the same uni visit every fucking time, pretty much word for word.
>listening to milo speak for more than 3 minutes is a homosexual act
>stop being poofs

say what you want but shapiro took down pierce morgans tv show, he's legit, and was always one of the good ones, even if he doesnt like trump who cares.

and southern and shapiro have done more then milo

This. Milo has said that the alt-right's intentions of installing white nationalism was just an edgy maymay and we all don't mind living in diverse societies.

sure. shapiro did tip his hat into the fray. but when he outed himself as a cuckservative whiteknight, he lost face.
then when he got triggered by milo, i lost my sides

Report this guy for spam. He spams this shit all the time. He doesn't even have an argument and it has been proven that he is mentally slow.

>Milo's fucking retarded, he was good on bbc vs feminists but it's gone too far he does the same uni visit every fucking time, pretty much word for word.
I think he realizes that so his speeches have gotten shorter, he turns it into a q&a instead (which usually ends up the same, but still).

>then when he got triggered by milo, i lost my sides
i missed that what happened?

he is a traditionalist what do you expect?
and although it isnt attractive there is nothing wrong with it

Pol is alt right. Milo is the only one that would agree with pol and he is a faggot, like seriously he loves to talk about how much he like black dick... gross

Ben Shapiro is smarter than fuck but I have lost all respect for him. He BTFO of the black lives matter faggots but for the last two weeks he has ben the most but hurt cuck faggot nigger on twitter b/c Trump is going to be the nominee. Him and Mark Levin need to go an hero.

It's actually fucking insane how many right wing jews are going apeshit against Trump.

They are friends, even Jew shill Shapiro admits it on a piece he wrote about the alt right.

>he hasn't seen the ben/pierce tweets where ben gets wrecked
And I can't speak of everyone else but it's not that he doesn't like Trump, it's HOW he doesn't like Trump. He acts like an irrational child whenever Trump is involved, he stops caring about facts and starts acting like a SJW. He's turned into a major hypocrite. He forgot facts don't care about your feelings.

lol

>WAS always one of the good ones

yes, keyword WAS

I'm disgusted in his childish behavior over the last few weeks. He and Mark Levin are acting like the biggest cry babies of all time, they might as well just roll out the red carpet for Hillitard to stroll into the white house.

Ben is scary smart, that's why I think he is doing this shit on purpose. That's why I have lost all respect for him, used to love the guy but his behavior of late is absolutely unforgivable.

>he hasn't seen the ben/pierce tweets where ben gets wrecked
ill look it up, bc i missed it
aside from the differences of opinion(and i do agree with both of you that shapiro is being over dramatic) have yall noticed that the "iconic figureheads" are all low information? every 30 and under knows who milo is but those same people dont know who their senator is.

I feel like in reaction to the lefts ridiculousness we are becoming less about valid rebuttals and more about "fighting the other side" rather then promoting our own ideas. also i believe we need more right side media, for instance the movies about christians grossed the most opening week money, i think the media is where the biggest battle is, so far the right has done well(slowly) to enter into alternative media but fox is a pos most times and we need an entire channel rather then 1 or 2 shows

Bottom boy

I actually didn't know who Milo was for a long time, he isn't that popular imo.

With the exception of MAYBE Hannity, Fox news is a complete joke. You're right about everyone having an obsession with fighting the other side. Having ultra slanted media like Fox and MSNBC has no doubt contributed to that mindset. Yet the mainstream media has went so far left that you're probably right about the need for more conservative radio.

and Gavin isnt a bitch attention whore?

>ill look it up, bc i missed it
It can basically be boiled down to a bunch of these.

kek'd and rekt

too bad Shapiro has shown his true colors as a Jewish anti trump shill

we live in an age where if you're not a raging Zionist, you're automatically an anti-semite

Jews are 90% european.

Just mongrel slavs and germans role playing as ancient semitic tribes.

Genetic studies already proved that.

to be fair spamming jewish people with jew memes is anti semitism, if you used documentations then its argumentation but your pic is in the meme category i could see how that might piss some people off, despite its hilarity
kek, pierce is a bitch he is a good speaker, cnn hired him to frame liberal arguments after all

youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k

Not everyone of Jewish heritage is in the financial-media anti-Israel American Jewish elite

Source: I'm a Jew not part of it, my great grandpa was allegedly friends with one of the Weinstines but didn't move to Hollywood with him and decided to stay a poor factory worker in Chicago

>tfw your ancestors were stupid and missed the opportunity to be in the sinister Jewish cabal

but hes an ethnic jew

Sup Forums is not alt-right and never been you degenerate shill. Stop trying to hijack us you fucking kike
No sane Sup Forumsack ever supported any of those kikes, only shills trying to "normalize" Sup Forums by making it soft and importing redditors, Trump is one of their main keys in this process. Kill yourself

There is literally nothing wrong with being right wing jewish

Unless you put Israel first.
Fuck you Shapiro.

Lmao, is Lauren southern really jewish? If so, that makes the Christopher Cantwell interview with her fucking hilarious, since he spent part of it talking about gassing jews and sympathizing with stormfags

And Trump is one of them.

>Sup Forums is not alt-right and never been you degenerate shill. Stop trying to hijack us you fucking kike
No sane Sup Forumsack ever supported any of those kikes, only shills trying to "normalize" Sup Forums by making it soft and importing redditors, Trump is one of their main keys in this process.

Sup Forums is a jewish plot to kill all the jews except a select few to run the world

THE GOYIM KNOWS!

You don't learn intelligence.

He's based as fuck, but he's just polarized everyone over the course of the last few months. Like is videos on radical islam, police shootings etc. sound like they were read straight out of a Sup Forums thread. People here only don't like him because he doesn't support trump and he goes out of his way to not support him

Protectionism is a lefty policy. You're in the wrong community if you think FTAs are universally bad.

Lauren is a fucking GODDESS you whore. She kicks the shit in of Social Justice Warriors and Feminism.

WE WUZ WHITE AND SHIET
You simply can't get rid of the Jew from Jews. When will we ever see a real Jew in public spotlight? Those Jew producers and media owners simply pick out Jews who don't want to be or look like Jew, but still are loyal to Jew cause.

This
Stir up irrelevant social garbage issues to keep the goyim occupied and looking the other way

over here there are a few challenges to the tpp legality of obama calling it "not a treaty" but the challengers are getting dockets for like a year from now, whats the deal with ttip on your side of the pond bong?

Past Jews:
half-breed Arabs, raped by Romans, Hannibal and so on, then moved to Russia and Europe.
Modern Jews:
Doesn't wants to look like a Jew, doesn't wants to have a Jew name, doesn't speaks Hebrew, doesn't wants to be a Jew....what we call this again?
Judaism.
So Jews aren't a race, they are a religion.