Why are the Spanish so evil?

First they come looking for gold.
Then they burn down empires and slaughter the native populations.
Then they convert everyone to Catholicism.
Then they race-mix the natives to near-extinction.
Finally, the Spaniard descendants have the audacity to call themselves the true descendants of the native empires.

Face it, if you speak Spanish and your name is García, Lopez, etc., you have no native claim to America.

There is no gold anymore, move on.

Spaniards are not evil.

Get your colonies under control Pedro.
Franco didn't die for this.

SIDF out in force today, I see.

>SIDF
What does "SIDF" mean?

You forgot that the Spanish Inquisition was the worst part of the Inquisition. It probably has to do with all the jewish blood they have in them. History shows the more jewish a society, the more insane and bloodthirsty it is.

anyone with a boat and a crooked empire would have done the same.

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN TH NAME OF ESPAÑA

ALL OF LATIN AMERICA IS RIGHTFULL SPANISH TERRITORY.

The Spanish are evil papists, but thankfully they're also so incompetent that any old fishing fleet with guns bolted to the decks can keep them out.

>ALL OF LATIN AMERICA IS RIGHTFULL SPANISH TERRITORY
That's why it's shit!

nobody blames the eternal spaniard for anything anymore, and they were brutal son of a bitches to indian peoples

I am. ;o)

AIDF strikes again

It's their Arab blood.

tru

I genuinely hate spaniards. They are probably so tucked up from all the nasty seafood they eat. Spaniards are the chinks of Europe except they dont even create anime or have qt grils.

If I had to describe Spain to an alien that had already visited all other countries, I would describe them as Chinese mixed with Iraq and a little bit of Jewish rat thrown in.

Seriously, how does it feel to know your relevance in the world has been overtaken by monkey Brazilians that don't even speak Spanish, and monkey Mexicans that prefer their savage heritage over yours, Spain?

>>> anglo colonies>>poo in loo, cuknada, nigger-murica, straya, egypt...
>>>frenchy colonies>> haiti, algeria, tunisia, morroco...
>>>spanish empire > neverlands, portugal, imperial austria-germany, half-italy and all the murica. Right know our offspring is conquering US: the number one power of the world.

Se habla espanol, bro.

When Franco was in power we barely had any colonies.

xd amirite?

Only divisive parasites say Spaniards are not white Europeans

They did make a mistake leaving behind hundreds of millions of bastard mongrel savages, like US imported blacks

The conquests were glorious nonetheless

>falling for the black legend
Spaniards weren't more evil than any of the other European powers, in fact Englishmen were worse in how they treated natives and their slaves.

It feels good having in mind you are a retard nigger-burger without the slightest knowledge of world history, european countries, spanish idiosyncrasy or white race.

SANTIAGO

This. So many divide and conquer shills lately

This.

(Apparently Stupid) Spic Internet Defense Force

You're the one to talk.