Could I do better and save money? Will put 25$ into someone's paypal for help

Could I do better and save money? Will put 25$ into someone's paypal for help.

Other urls found in this thread:

slickdeals.net/f/10220608-new-intel-i7-7700k-kaby-lake-quad-core-4-2ghz-processor-plus-free-usb-mouse-278-10?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly you could bring the price of your ram down by finding some shit that isn't as flashy and maybe even not DDR4. Is this a gaming rig? If it is, you don't need super high clocked ram. I run a 970 with DDR3 ram, 8gb of it, and I do professional video editing. I would see better results with more or maybe faster ram, but it is more than sufficient for gaming, even with a 970. So in my opinion you could even consider getting a lesser gfx card, but it's up to you. I dont buy current gen gfx cards because the last gen ones get lower priced and get the job done.

Just my opinion op.

But honestly I think you've done pretty good considering the CPU comes with a liquid cooler. I'd take that deal any day.

hdd = go on craig list get sky+ tivo boxes etc for free = 1tb hdd

monitor = just get a cheap flat screen hdtv and use an hdmi cable

300 saved (2tb hdd is redundant as you can add more than 1 hdd)

no need to give others money if your struggling

Weird you have the 6700k and not 7700k

Do I have all my bases covered to complete this build? Like if I ordered this all right now, could I build it right away when it arrived?

I figured I could save a bit of money there, while still having an i7.

you need something to cool down your cpu, I don't think liquid cooling is necessary and recommend HR-02 Macho Rev. A (BW)

From what I'm looking at the 6700k and 7700k have marginal price differences.

this and of course power supply

dont spend that monitor, as stated previously, a standard tv should work fine. if latency becomes an issue, then you should consider a proper conditioned mo itor

Alright, let's get this shit started.

Do you live near a MicroCenter, OP?

>mechanical-feel keyboard.
nopenopenope

Are u gonna do vr and 4k? If not don't get that card, save some dough with a mid price card like a 1070 or similar

The ddr is up to his mobo, getting ddr3 would be stupid
Just get a fucking RYZEN if you arent gonna get the 7700, then take the money you saved and get a 1080ti, also I hope you're doing 4k stuff or you are just pissing out money.

I have critiques for almost of your parts:

Monitor: Try to find a cheaper one without freesync, as the Nvidia GPU you have selected will not even support it

Keyboard/Mouse: Go look at the mem-chanical offerings from Cooler Master, they have parts around the same price but are going to be at least decent since they're a pretty well-known company unlike the shit you have chosen

Case: These are more personal things so I won't say anything here, and the chosen case isn't too expensive but I recommend looking at some offerings from Phanteks and Be Quiet! as they have really quality cases and I'm pretty sure they recently launched some cheaper cases

Power supply: I don't understand why everyone building a PC for the first time think they need all the fucking power in the universe, you can definitely get a 700 or 750 watt PSU and will be completely fine

Hard Drive: I'd say look around for trusted sellers on eBay, you can get pretty good 2 TB hard drives from Hitachi for about 50 dollars from there, but if you're not cool with eBay what you have selected should be fine

SSD: You can probably pick one up from a different brand such as ADATA for cheaper, and their drives are also quality. Make sure you check read and write speeds though

Graphics Card: You're overpaying for that 1080 really hard, they go on sale in the mid to high 400s all the time, just look around some

Ram: You need to understand that the looks of ram doesn't matter at fucking all. Go get some Corsair Vengeance for like $30 cheaper and even if it's 3000 MHz you'll be fine

Motherboard: Choose a Z270 motherboard for a little over 100 dollars, they are overly abundant

CPU/Cooler: 7700ks go on sale all the fucking time for about 300 just get one of those instead of the 6700k. Do you plan on overclocking? If not, you will be completely fine with air cooling, just get a Cryorig H7 and you'll be good temp wise, if you plan on slight overclocking I recommend the corsair hydro h105, it's about $105

I know I'm gonna sound like " a fucking normie" but if you actually want PC build help I really recommend you head over to Reddit. /r/buildapc is really helpful and Sup Forums is not the fucking place to go to for build advice.

Please tell the faggots of Sup Forums what you plan on doing with your PC BTW, that'd be pretty helpful when choosing your parts

Did this little nigger faggot happen to watch that Linus video too

get the 7700K with a promo code on eby for $282 and get a 212 evo. Amazing air cooler for the price. slickdeals.net/f/10220608-new-intel-i7-7700k-kaby-lake-quad-core-4-2ghz-processor-plus-free-usb-mouse-278-10?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1

If you want a 500GB SSD, get the WD Blue or MX300.

sorry $278 even cheaper

Also, for the love of fuck do not give out money to randoes on the internet for build advice. I do not want money to help you, people on here should just be Sup ForumsRos and help you

why not ?

>734943169
puts me $25 money's. is Nigerian prince send money's and will save your dept

The Cryorig H7 has taken the place of the Hyper 212 Evo in the past few months, it's usually the exact same price, looks better (although subjective), has an angled heatsink (look at picture of it) for better ram clearance, and has better cooling performance than the 212

$278

Do not buy windows potato computer.

That's not a deal at all, you can get a 7700k for about $300 in most places, and that cooler costs $110 which means he's just paying $34 more for an older CPU

I did, but it fits on OP's demands, save money

7700k can be found for about $300 in most places, which is cheaper than the 6700k as Intel is trying to make their current gen shit competitive with Ryzen. Also Intel really fucked up hard with their announcement of kabylake x and the rest of the trash