twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I pick this one because it has news.

THis is the better threads guys

>Sources: OKC has offered a trade for Jimmy Butler, both teams in serious talks

can we take a moment to figure out why OKC could not win a single hip, and only made 1 Finals, when they had 3 generational MVP players?

PULL THE TRIGGER PRESTI YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED

TAKE A SHOT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF BEING CONSERVATIVE

>Lillard
>Curry
>Westbrick
>Harden
>CP3
>Klay
>McCollum

Who makes All-Star? Who starts? Who do you want to make it? Who misses?

Irving
Korver
Lelbron
Love
Thompson/Frye(Frye in crunch time.)

Scary fuckin' offense.

First they were too young, then one left, another got injured the next season, the other got injured the next season, then they pulled off the second biggest choke job of the season. They really only had one real opportunity and that was last season. But they choked.

they were young back then

a young team with a core of less than 25 yrs old has never won a championship.

Harden is officially /ourguy/

Westbrook and Harden starts

Curry and Klay off the bench

BUT with the way votes are going its gonna be

Curry and Harden starts

Westbrook and Klay off the bench

What if I told you the perfect storm couldn't end the drought?

ESPN presents All Thunder, No Reign: a 30 for 30 production.

It's called, Salary Cap and Contracts. Players Association has owned the NBA for years now and all the recent CBAs have ended up hurting small market teams instead of helping them like originally intended.

If the Rose rule wasn't incorrectly enforced on OKC in the 2011-2012 season OKC would have Westbrook, Harden, Durant, and Ibaka. But that isn't a guarantee they'd win anything.

Keep in mid after Harden was traded OKC won 60 games, were #1 seed, and were on track to go to the NBA Finals if not for Patrick Berverly tacking Westbrook's knee and tearing his MCL. Then Durant was injured, then Ibaka in the WCF.

Horrible, awful luck.

who /young elite big/ here?

All those threes tho...

(You) stole this

B L O C K E D
L
O
C
K
E
D

where did all the brodie posters go? lmao are they pretending the game never happened?

Denver got their balls beautified

aw harden and russell's broship is cute :)

harden still better than westbrick desu

let's assume at least one of that big 3 will win a ring (LOL).

who will win one first?

Really. I don't know how you stop Irving when he goes iso ball. Everyone can shoot out there with Frye instead of Thompson. Almost guarantee bucket.

What was portland's endgame? They blew up the roster except for the 2 guards for what? To blow money on turner, crab, and no knees ezeli?

>who I want to start
Curry/Westbrook

>who makes it
Curry/Harden + Westbrook/Klay/CP3

>who misses
Lillard/McCollum

>wake up
>kyrie is BTFO steph curry in all star votes
>Lebron, Love, Kyrie all going to be starters
>just found out we're getting kyle fucking korver for free basically

today is a great day for cleveland fans

That lineup is no defense, especially with Korver and Frye in together.

>RACKETS

The difference between that okc and houston game was coaching during last 20 sec

>Donovan
Okay guys, westbrook is gonna run it up the floor and brick a 3 like usual!

>D'antoni
Alright guys, we're gonna bait these fuckers out and leave nene wide open, they wont see it coming.

>coaches
>difference
>NBA
lol. it was all a difference in players. Harden trusted Nene to finish. Westbrick threw a heroball 3brick.

Game set.

Letting every player be eligible for the All Star game is fucking stupid. They are called All-Stars for a reason. Only players that average at least 15pts should be eligible to get votes because if you aren't averaging 15+ guess what nigga, YOU AINT AN ALL STAR. FUCK ZAZA

Don't you realize it already?

Defense is no longer relevant in the NBA.

All you need to do it jack up threes and mack layups. That's it.

Defense doesn't matter.
This is the new NBA.
This is hell.

this. Westbrook is the better individual talent, Harden is a better leader and team mate.

is Rudy Gobert good enough to accomplish this?

I don't believe you.
>Citation needed.

cavs fans thinking they look scary lmfao

wont get even past the rapties

WHO THE FUCK GON STOP OKC NOW ?

IT'S HAPPENING

I WONDER WHAT THE DETAILS ARE

SOMEONE GET ON WOJ DUTY, I MUST KNOW.

In the regular season, sure.

In the playoffss...in the Finals? No. Defense still matters.

Antoni literally ran up the play to be exactly the same.

Harden iso ball, Harden admitted after the game it was just a read by him and not part of the play.

That block was clean by Grant and the refs gifted them a win.

Sad!

Get educated scrub.

>Kyrie 42% from 3
>Channing 47%
>K love 40%
>Shump 38%
>RJ having a down year but multiple seasons of 40+
>liggins 40%
>felder at 36%
>pipe one of the career leaders in 3 pointers
>korver literally historically good
>even bron shoots 37.5%

k this is just bullshit now

Happening

>Sources: Thunder to acquire Jimmy Butler and Anthony Davis in four-team trade involving Oladipo, Kanter, Adams, Lauvergne and future draft picks.

>Harden admitted after the game it was just a read by him and not part of the play.

t. my ass

Rubio and Wiggins

Gib Butler

Literally, LITERALLY, the post game interview on TNT after the game just ended.

He said it was a read and when asked how hard it was to win he said Russell Westbrook, smiled, and started praising Westbrook and his team for getting through this.

If OKC get Butler, does it give them enough to beat Huestan Cockshits in a playoff series?

Without a doubt.

SOMEONE POST THE WEBM OF JIMMY BLOCKING THE SHIT OUT OF HARDEN

I doubt it they'd have to give up a lot for butler and their draft picks don't mean shit so it'd have to be players...

>kevin durant shoots 234939% from everywhere
>so does steph curry
>so does klay
>draymond/iggy/livingston all shoot respectably from 3

we're just trying to keep up. Don't blame us, we wouldn't even be making any trades if not for the warriors being so stacked.

Thunder objectively have the most tradeable assets in the league.

They are the second youngest team and they have a superstar (Westbrook) in his prime.

Here are their assets:
>Kanter (3yr contract, 24yo)
>Adams ( 5yr contract, 23yo)
>Oladipo ( 5yr contract, 24yo)
>Sabonis (5 yr contract, 20yo)
>Abrines (3 yr contract, 23yo)
>Payne (4yr contract, 22yo)
>Christian (3yr contract, 24yo)

Which all have amazing potential.

All listed except Kanter and Christian seem to have all-star potential, and Kanter and Christian could both be 'above average' for their position (Kanter already is, and although his offensive game is always progressing, his defensive game is not progressing enough). These are all trade dynamite - for a rebuilding team, the Thunder has all the assets.

Moreover, they have some great stuffers:
>Jerami Grant (2yr contract, 22yo)
who has exploded in production since his trade to the Thunder, and has shown great potential. He is not in the above category because of his short contract
>Joffrey Lauvergne (1yr contract, 25yo)
who has improved by a considerable margin since the Thunder acquired him and is one of the best backup big men in the league now
>Andre Roberson (2yr contract, 24yo)
who has a short contract but is a top 5 defender in the league
>Kyle Singler (4yr contract, 28yo)
who doesn't fit the thunder's system, but has a solid contract and could provide value like he did in Detroit

Needless to say, these assets are more than enough to get Westbrook two or three all-stars and form a big three or a big four, getting Brodie the chip.

I know, /nba/ shook, but Presti outsmarted you all.

Moreover, your lack of respect for Presti's skills only increases the value of the Thunder's draft picks - because you have low expectations - adding trade value to the Thunder.

Both Nets picks and Jaylen Brown for Butler who says no?

Wew ingiegram

yeah but wtf could OKC give away to get him that wouldn't leave them depleted?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyam1FrldMk

Singer, Payne/Christon, Huestis, draft picks, possible Kanter (I'll be hurt if he gets shipped).

>Westbrook
>Oklahoma City

here

>Asked if he feels the Hawks are going in a different direction that the team he signed on for this offseason, Dwight Howard paused for six seconds, let out a sigh and said, "That's a tricky question to answer. … It's basketball. It's a serious business. You never know what can happen, with any team. You never know. I mean, I didn't expect this to happen, but, like I said, you never know."

DWIGHTMARE 4.0

Oladipo, Roberson. Kanter if they got Gibson or Lopez in the trade.
Some second rounders and first rounders.

Adams is untouchable.

GS are not even as good at 3s as Cleveland. They have Curry and Klay and Durant but Cleveland's 3 point shooters are completely stacked.

Draymond is a trash 3 point shooter and they leave him wide open all of the time.

Livingston? Livingston literally hasn't made a 3 all season. What are you smoking? He's only attempted 64 3s for his career. Do you watch basketball my man?

ahahahah minnshiitsa

He should just retire.

You're retarded, having 4 good 3pt shooters isn't as valuable as 2 of the best shooters of all time.

There are diminishing returns and there also the difficulty and quality of the shots. A Kyle Korver 3 isn't the same as a Durant 3 or Klay 3.

>run plays for ingram
>he actually does well

what the fuck took Luke so long?

that play they run for him with Mozgov and Randle setting a offball screen (which reminds me of the one they used to do with Pau, Odom and Kobr) should be ran every fucking time down the floor if they aren't going to defend it

Dwight came in thinking they could go back to the semis or even the ECF.

Came out hot, really hot. Hawks were on pace to match their 2015 season.

Then it fell off, they suddenly couldn't shoot, their defense fell hard.

I can tell it's just the effects of that team giving up, not being good enough. So the GM is blowing it up regardless because they know this isn't going to work at all in the future since they don't have any assets.

Korver is one of the best 3 point shooters in history. He just can't create his own shot, which he won't have to.

lel, remember when people thought the Cawks were going to make a run at the ECF with Dwight? literally lmaoing at Dwight irl

i feel sad for the hawks, oh well it's time for a change

>Finally beat the Cavs

>give up after that because Millsap and Korver only has a year left on their contracts despite both saying they like it there and Millsap wants to resign.

KD leaving OKC has every team spooked.
A whole bunch of stars are about to be traded off.

I remember when people were saying the Lelkers were actual contenders

Hawks have some nice pieces that could help a bunch of teams. Sefolosha, milsap, baze, just to name a few.

I hope they trade Jimmy so the front office can finally get fired after the fans literally shoot them from the stands

>A Kyle Korver 3 isn't the same as a Durant 3 or Klay 3.

Kyle is a more consistent three point shooter, Klay is streaky as fuck and Durant slips in the clutch, Korver is going to be eating in Cleveland with all the attention LelBron Kyrie and Love get

Danny Green is another one of those role players with that clutch gene, I fucking hated when that guy played the Lakers

>thinking you can change the narrative without me calling you out

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

No one ever said that though, most people thought, at best, they'd be 8th seed which isn't really contending

so is korver really gonna make cavs unbeatable?

But no future picks if they stay in contention.

They don't have enough to out last the Cavs or beat them out right so they're building for the future and biding their time.

Once your failed franchise player leaves and you only have a past his prime Dwight as the replacement, it's over for your team as far as serious contention.

They need to draft a superstar and trade off whatever they have now.

Notice how Westshit cockroaches have shifted their narrative from "Westbwook MVP h-haha, Harde... I mean Haren haha stinks!" ... to: "G-guys if we get Jimmy Butwer we c-can stop the Wockets w-wite?"

Is there anything more pathetic than Memeshit cockroaches?

Is it hard for Dwight to just go to a team with a good point guard and a bunch of shooters? He should have just went to Portland.

Imagine Portland gave their cap money to Dwight instead of Ezili and Turner.

Lmao OKC has the worst fans hands down. I thought Boston fans were delusional but this is just embarrassing. You're not getting a top-15 player on a great contract with your trash players and worthless picks.

Keep hitting that meth pipe boys

Didn't your dumb ass just say Livingston is a respectable 3 point shooter? I believe you are the retard my friend.

Also, it's not like Kyrie isn't a great off the dribble 3 point shooter, pipe is also great.

When did I say 4, anyway? 4?

They have 5 guys who shoot 40%+, they have two guys who shoot 38%, and then they have pipe who is having an off year but can still knock them down, same with RJ who last year shot a lot better than this year, so he's probably just off and can still turn it on.

Literally have like 9 semi-reliable 3 point shooters, 5 very good ones and I'd argue 2-3 of those 5 are elite at it.

No, 4 3 point shooters isnt as valuable as Durant and Klay, they do so much more. But 9 3 point shooters is just as valuable as Durant, Klay, and Steph's 3 pointers, and I'd argue more valuable. Cleveland gets more 3s per game at a higher percentage, what more do you need?

>Is there anything more pathetic than Memeshit cockroaches?
yeah you

>No one ever said that though
I remember cucks saying that when they beat the Warriors badly in that first game. Then reality hit.

Wow, you're obsessed to the point of creating narratives inside your head and some imaginary war.

Seek help kid.

better

No. GSW will make them work for it in the Finals.

so ray allen 2.0?

i bet he will get lebron a 4th ring then wew

Larry.

If Millsap gets moved, I think Sefolosha gets moved as well. They let Bazemore chuck for the rest of the season, sell high on him and stack draft picks to the ceiling...Atlanta needs a young talent through the draft that the fans can get behind imo

I want her to step on my balls and spit in my face

oh look it's the Turkish sixers "fan", he's getting jealous cause years of the "process" ended up with only embiid and a broken footed bust.

eat a dick turkey.

see

There is a short window right now with a LeBron led team vs. the Warriors. Nobody can come close without more stars congregating together.

Warriors CAN keep both Durant and Curry on a max, but it would require waiving both Iggy and Livingston in the situation Durant opts out for that longterm deal. They would have enough wiggle room for 1 player at $5.7 million and an MLE. Curry can be signed after with his bird rights. Plus whatever vet mins and rookies.

So, unless you can accumulate talent, you're gonna run into those 2 teams and it's just not worth it if you don't have the resources.

>He should have just went to Portland
No. Dwight doesn't like being anything but the number 1 guy and having the team built around him.

Kanter has him spooked. He's an Erdogan shill working for the Turkish government.

>mfw he does it for free

>it's another spurs vs lebron finals
>it's a another player hits a 3 pointer to save lebron

sign...westbrick cost us yet another win..can we trade him already?

Go away, Larold.

see

I think you make a good point, Portland would have been the ideal situation for Dwight, but in his mind he's still a dominant post threat.

In order for Dwight to succeed he needs to admit that

>his post game was never better than passable
>his post game is shit now and the only reason he should be getting the ball with his back to the basket is if he's doing his best Chris Webber imitation and looking to pass to cutters

commit to pick n rolls (which he hates) and surround himself with young shooters. The Suns might have been interesting too.

>spurs
>making the finals