Why did he even sign on to be Batman...

Why did he even sign on to be Batman? The role didn't exactly have a great track record and could have killed his legitimacy as a serious actor

it gave him a career boost and a pay raise

Set for life. Can now act in whatever indie shit or stage plays he likes, for acting cred

/thread

Let me help you with this 3

He has said it was all because he trusted Nolan. You can find a quote of him saying it if you search around.

Its time to stop trying, lads.

>serious actor

When?

>and could have killed his legitimacy as a serious actor
If you've ever watched an interview of him, he doesn't take acting seriously in general. He does it because it's fun, pays well and is satisfying, he literally describes it as getting paid to play dress up and act like a kid.

Bane?

that's why he method acts up the ass and needs creative control right? you're thinking of Henry Cavill who said that

ITT NO ONE GETS DUBS

open your eyes

Because N O L A N

user are you telling me that you wouldn't want to get paid to be the Batman?

because he gets to be the batman

Wasn't Terminator Salvation before Batman movies though? Now that's a movie that can ruin a career

>When?
since his first movie
empire of the sun

bale is a good actor.

He likes to take acting risks. He was warned American Psycho would be career suicide but look how that turned out.

he became a meme on Sup Forums?

Probably wanted a mainstream payday.
Nolan had a sweet 'alternative' track record before Batman as well, so they probably had a good idea of what direction they'd be able to take it in.

2 outta 3 ain't bad

Dude, seriously. If you were offered the opportunity to play Batman in a high-budget blockbuster movie, would you say no?

Everybody wants to be Batman.

Everybody.

Came out the year after TDK

If smacking around his mom and sister didn't kill his career, Batman sure in hell wasn't going to.

>The role didn't exactly have a great track record and could have killed his legitimacy as a serious actor

If you're Adam West maybe, but Keaton, Kilmer, and Clooney all managed to get decent roles well after their stints as Batman.

His mother and sister are predatory strangers

It was his plan all along.

Tell me about Olsen. Why does he wear the freckles?

Checkem

I think the same and love dressing up. Now, please point me to where I can become an A lister.

How odd that story came out right when TDK was hitting the billion-dollar mark.

He owed a jew a favor

IM JUST A SUCKER FOR DUBS

WHAT MOVIE IS THIS FROM?

Are you stupid?

No, but I'm new. Just turned 18

American Psycho. It's very good. Enjoy.

american pshyco, it's an alright movie popularized by memes

>Mfw was made to watch empire of the sun in high school literature
>The most I could understand at the time was that I was watching a good piece of film and that was it
>Didn't even know who malkovich was at the time
Now I see

Thanks bros. Is the pointing while having sex scene real or shopped?

THESE DUBS ARE FUCKING DISTRACTING

real, but they aren't really having sex. It's all simulated for the movie

except for Josh Harnet

Wasn't that the whole "Family trying to pump you for money, but try to play it off as a business investment" bit?

Is there a better actor than Christian Bale, one that would go through bizarre transformations just to play roles in nonpopular movies? (ie the machinist)

>empire of the sun
god tier film. not many films have showed that side of POW camps.

>How odd that his family tried to get money from him when his film made a lot of money

Are you a detective?

will you take me to summer POW camp someday senpai?

he was rejected as robin in that one film that sucked. Nolan + this. Wanted it deep

worst dubs thread ever

Check these dubs

>Does it for fun
>Literally only do serious roles

fags

this post gets numbres

like this?

sorry I'm late