Cmon invade it
I dare you
See how it turned out for every single other country in history
They all died
So will you
Filthy disgusting western rat
You will all burn alive
Fucking worthless little nigger racemixers
Every single person on that square is willing and ready to die for its country.
What are you?
Pick up that cheeto
Disgusting homosexual and transsexuals.
westerners = filth
westerners = disgusting rat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pTs_F8da-8
glamourmagazine.co.uk/news/celebrity/2015/11/10/caitlyn-jenner-glamour-women-of-the-year-awards-america
amazon.de/Fujitsu-KB410-RU-Tastatur-schwarz/dp/B00IB7OP0A?ie=UTF8&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut the fuck up australia

>global warming makes Russia inhabitable finally
>their only defence is gone
>invade with ease

Give it 20-30 years and Russia will be a cake walk.

>Are you scared of Russia yet?
No.

lmao, their only defense? In modern times the frost means even less than before.
When the perma frost is gone, tons of land will be inhabitable.
Russia will contain 2 billion white people one day while your country will never exceed 600 million.

You are trash and you know it, your days are literally numbered.

Isnt Russia that really poor country in Asia despite having white people? Weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pTs_F8da-8

not everyone is as bad at war as you are Hitler

US = military full of welfare queens with a sexchange
Russia = patriots willing to die for their country to preserve the eternal glory of their motherland

you tell me buddy

>Russia
>eternal glory
kek

Fuck me I'm glad the UK will never see anywhere near 600 million people.

this is your gene pool

glamourmagazine.co.uk/news/celebrity/2015/11/10/caitlyn-jenner-glamour-women-of-the-year-awards-america

Russia showed how cowardly they are when they let turkey get away with shooting down their fighter jet. Russia can't do shit against the west and Russia knows it.

C U C K

> "oh my thank god my country will always be small and irrelevant and pathetic"

KEKKKK

You mad our women can win the Men's Olympic Decathlon?

> calling it a woman

Eternal Austrian strikes once again

Shoo shoo eternal Habsburg

Maybe one day your men will be as great as American women, but probably not.

when your arguments run out.. just troll!

never respond to any of my threads again unless you have something to contribute.

>didn't refute the evidence

what evidence? that Austria will incite another world war? You're damn right we will. We are already aligning with Russia, it's in our blood.
Watcha gonna do you little bitch? Cant stop us

Literally kike tier tactics

Get other people to go fight your wars you fucking cowards

This made me fucking kek

Russians? What Russians?

You mean those 40 million mongrels we killed last time? Nice going there Soviet.

They even collapsed unto itself out of fear of the West.

Oh Jesus... do you even have an acceptable standard of living?

You ain't gonna do or got shit.

THE ANGLO WORM COWERS IN FEAR

WHITE POWER
WHITE PRIDE
WORLDWHITE
UNITE
TONIGHT
JOIN THE FIGHT

WHITE IS RIGHT
WHITE IS MIGHT
WHITE IS HEIGHT
WHITE IS LIGHT
WHITE IS SIGHT
WHITE IS FIGHT
WHITE IS TIGHT!

ORDER YOUR RUSSIAN/GERMAN KEYBOARD NOW:
Lets start the eternal friendship of our white ancestry today. We are destined to rule together.

amazon.de/Fujitsu-KB410-RU-Tastatur-schwarz/dp/B00IB7OP0A?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Oh wow, watch out, 8,5 mln Aust-whats are going to set Europe on fire once again!!!

And I bet military parades show that a country is in fact stronk!!

youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY

Into Music, songs by composer Alexandrov "Holy War", on the Red Square enter the state flag of the Russian Federation and the LEGENDARY VICTORY BANNER. Banner group of military battalion honor guard of the 154th detached commandant Transfiguration regiment passes near the parade line army division, tribunes with veterans and guests of honor. '71 Ago, during the battle for Berlin, the soldiers of the 150th Division Idritsa sergeant Mikhail Yegorov and junior sergeant Militon Kantariya hoisted the flag over the defeated Reichstag. Since then, this "attack flag" - is a VICTORY BANNER.

We killed fascists, and we will kill them... All...

Germans are natural ally of Russia but our friendship is impossible until you uncuck yourself from American influence.

LMAO.

1. We will close the italian border.
2. Italy goes mad and complains to Germany that all its worthless products cant reach Germany anymore
3. EU sanctions Austria
4. We fold but we join Visigrad
5. Brexit happens
6. Visigrad exit EU as well, form powerful alliance and have Russia as honorable member
7. Worst terror attacks happen in Germany due to rapefugees not integrating, chemical and nuke attacks
8. Bavaria cecedes and joins Visigrad
9. Germany attacks Bavaria
10. Visigrad retaliates
11. US comes to defend Germany
12. Worldwar

This is just the european theatre of war, I dont bother with the asian shit right now because it's obvious.

Our tzars and Soviet rulers were buddies with them only because we had common interest against perfidious anglos. Now they got defeated and subjugated by them, so they are useless.

Alliance which contain Poland will never accept Russia as a member.

Russians are pretty okay when they aren't commies. I wish our governments could get along better.

> honorable member

not real member.

Daily reminder that we have nukes. We have fucking nukes.

Crimean war 53' to 56' get beat the fuck out Vlad

Every nation it's "Impossible to invade" we've done it, and we haven't had anenemy occupation for a thousand years.

Germans have technology and capital. We have high-educated manpower, great military and natural resources. This is combination of white nations that will never be beaten.

Can this be a new meme?

easy there oskar it sounds like youve inhaled a little too much siberian methane

why would anyone in their right mind want to invade

A
FUCKING
ISLAND

>A
>FUCKING
>ISLAND

That "Fucking Island" created your nation and owned you for a good 300 years leaf and don't you forget it, HM wants more Crown lands btw.

In days of yore, from Britain's shore,

Wolfe, the dauntless hero, came
And planted firm Britannia's flag
On Canada's fair domain.
Here may it wave, our boast, our pride
And, joined in love together,
The thistle, shamrock, rose entwine
The Maple Leaf forever!

)))0

West not mean fucking untermenschen scum from Balkans. Real West=Jews/Brits/Yankee.

just invade turkey already you fucking keks

What is history of this image?

nice one hrvat

This time isn't the time.

when is

>When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh

>when they aren't commies
It was better moment in our history because global anti-jewish-capitalist project. Now clowns in Kremlin ruined all in fucking shithole thirdworld.

take care of churka in you own country pidorashka

It's true, a German-Russian alliance would be a game changer, hence why NATO doesn't want it. More likely for Le Pen to come to power, she is very pro-Putin.

are you high faggot, why ask white niggers for help. have you lost your mind, can't wait until all the faggot whites die and it will be Slav and Balt against Mongol white niggers of Russia

Reminder that whites will be a minority in the USA.

Get over it, your faith is the same as your old master UK and its capital.

>We have high-educated manpower, great military
If we have it why dont have IPhone and Samsung, but have fucking skolkovo with jewish pig Vekselberg? And why RF army cant defeated untermensches in ukraine and in Syria?
Never mind about?

>invading russia
>not just waiting for massive genocidal civil war every 50 years or so
I'm looking forward to it.

Russia has an absolute shit ton of untapped resources and could easily be a superpower on its own (without the former USSR countries), its perennial problems are a lack of good governance, communications, technology, modernisation, all things that would be solved with assistance from Germany or France.

Venezuela = Russia in the near future.

No, not really. I would welcome the liberation of the west.

Hихyя нe пoнял.

Kremlin regime want equal rights with West, but in never be.

We have about 311 million, and look at us.

>Negative population growth

Haha this. They didn't even get involved in Syria until they knew they were on the winning side. They're just a bunch of bullies with serious insecurities.

>If we have it why dont have IPhone and Samsung
Because you're a retard and missing the point of what that user wanted to say.

>And why RF army cant defeated untermensches in ukraine and in Syria?
Because it's not the goal.

I guess that's why the government was losing territory to moderate terrorists until we stepped in.

Russia is that dirty Asian nation, with a bunch of mongrels, and 20% Muslims.

Russian queen.

Allahu Akbar, fattie!

Something you and your country never had

15% of the popultation muslims and more illegaly.
Moscow more -stan, then Londostan.
Economy sucks.
The future makes me fell sad

Shut Negro

Why do Russians still celebrate communism when it killed 10-30 mil of their people? Are they retarded?
Why do they still have these symbols all over

if you are so in love with the shit hole why don't you pack you baggage and pop a squat nigger

stfu ustace faggot dindu nuthin, shits not even possible like the holohoax

Hey peru, why did you turn your flag sideways?

Because there is no other national myth that will egsplain to ethnic russians, who are the 80% of Russia's population, why they shouldn't set to khuy muslim churkas that are 40%> of Russia's government and obey them.

filthy diaspora subhuman thread

get back into your hole, bastard

sage

that's fine i am just making money for my villa anyway, inb4 race war starts, I want a front row seat to watch europe burn

i need cash so that when faggot westerners run across the boarder into ukraine, i can purchase many slaves

What is Mongolians?

t. latvian scumbag cleaning german toilets

>when it killed 10-30 mil of their people?
>someone still actually believes in that

We celebrate the victory over nazism that killed over 25 millions of our people and wanted to enslave and exterminate the rest.

Well, da. Ofcourse not 30 mln but still commies are fags.

why don't you just go to london or berlin and get ass fucked by some immigrants you defeatist faggot. first problem in Russia are faggot Russians like (you)

So this is all lie?

All these people never existed?

congrats

you fought for jews then you won the jews battle then the jews stole all your wealth and took over the west leaving you broke

>made up picture

>implying we ever had wealth

OP needs a chill pill in the form of a suppository...

dis

the wealth you had at the end of gommunism

I'm BACK guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you happy?

Anzu is mai waifu...
She's a victim of the regime...

Krokodil is hell of drug comrad

No, wealth was before oil became cheaper than water.

Scared of based Ruski? No, I consider it the last bastion of the white race and I hope it dominates the cuck west- better that than Islam.

> I consider it the last bastion of the white race

X----DDDDDDDDDD

This is literally how England fought every war in Asia

You are mistaken, I want Russia to be our ally. I like Russia, its ethnic-nationalism, and its anti-civil rights especially with regard to sjws. Russia is based.