WWYD

WWYD

replies for replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk, talk to her a bit, maybe invite her for a coffee if we share common interests.

sensual massage

brush her hair and protect her from the sun.

Tell her that you're being creepy af, and convince her to leave any notion of knowing you. Then bang her senesless and post on Sup Forums asking what would other people do?

id pull those leggings down around her ankles and pound her ass doggystyle, making her moans echo all over the mountains, when im about to cum ill pull out and jerk off all over that pretty face of hers

Get her to titty fuck me every day she begs me to fuck her pussy and every day she gets a load over her face. She thinks we're in a relationship when really she's just a masturbation machine

Take her to an empty space and turn her around, pull down the leggings and slide my cock in her pussy while opening her bra and grabbing her tits. Then switch to her ass and make sensual analsex. Getting faster and harder pumping my cum in her ass. Let her put on her panties and ask her of she feels the cum dripping in her pants

wwyd ?

I Wanna see what her eyes look like while im forcing her to choke on my cock, i want to hear what its like as she gags while i facefuck her, then ill make her beg for daddys cum while i cum over that face and make her try and swallow as much as she can.
ex on left, my sisters on left and middle

Let her lay down on the beach chair. Take her drink and let it drip between her enormous boobs. Placing an ice cube between them and inside her belly button. Would suck out her belly button while fingering her under her skirt. Not caring that everyone watches her having an orgasm.

ex on right* nude for apoogly

I'd tell her to cut down that tree and then fuck off because both her and the tree are clocking my view.

tie her to a tree and leave her for the wolves

fuck each of them as once going from pussy to pussy, each one begging me to cum inside them. Your ex ends up getting a deep creampie after promising to say the kid is yours.

rip her top off and slide those bottoms to the side while i fuck her deep in front of everyone. i wanna choke her while i do it, msking her turn blue until i finally cum inside her

Tie her to a tree and whip her so hard it rips that bikini off her exposing her gorgeous tits. Then continue to whip them till she passes out. Then leave her to the queue of guys behind me to abuse the fuck out of her limp body... Do mine?

Get the girl in red to eat my ass while I pound the others pale pussy, cumming deep as her boobs flop around

wwyd niggasss

pin her face down behind that sign, and with one hand, slide her panties to the side revealing her pussy. i would push my cock deep inside her cunt and watch her go limp as she slowly gives up between each thrust. i would pull her head up and stare right into her eyes as i cum deep inside her pussy. i zip up my pants and walk away as she lays there motionless and in shock.

wwyd? she's a really shy and innocent virgin

I'd spread her legs and then prop them on my shoulders. Wet my cock against her moist folds before ramming it all the way through her tight pink cunt. I'd then jackhammer the living fuck outta her, with my hand across her neck. When I'm about to cum I'm gonna slide my dick deep inside her and paint her moist velvet walls white with my cum. WWYD boyos?

I'd take her someplace public, then rip off her top and force her to the ground. I would then rape her repeatedly in the pussy and the ass, before finishing off by cumming on her glasses, and then leave her there for any guy who wants a go at the slut.

Wwyd?

Let them all lick my cock at the same time. One pleasuring the tip, while the other ones suck my balls and shaft. Would cum all over their faces.

Anyone?

Bend her over that sink and stretch that asshole out for a bit. Then I'd switch to her pussy and wrap my fingers around her throat. I would creampie her pussy deep. Wwyd?

my ex wwyd

Grab her head and stuff her mouth with my dick, and face fuck her hard. Pound her face until she's about to choke, then pull out and let her breathe.

Only to pin her down, pull off her clothes and fuck her. Hold her down by a hand on her throat, only letting her breathe sparingly while plowing her cunt.

Flip her over and take her from behind. Pull on her hair hard while pounding her as hard as I can. Then I would pull out and shoot a huge load in her mouth so she can taste me throughout the day, reminding her of the time she was my unwilling fuck meat.

fuck id bend her legs over my head and pound her as deep as my cock would go and choke her till she starts to shake,then release as she comes and ill grab her by her hair and finish on her face as she licks the cum off my cock

I like the choking side very much! Would you let her pass out??

Fuck her back to back
Prolly gangbang her then break her in

Going to the sauna with her and then press her down, spreading legs and get into that little fuckhole, fucking her deep and hard while surpressing her moans with my hand on her mouth. Then give her a nice facefuck, letting her gaggle and struggle with it. Shooting my cum deep inside her throat.

What about her ?

I would fuck her ass while choking her. Would never let her pass out. I love the the feeling too of her cramping closing muscle too much as she fights for air.

i'd kiss her

Take her grinning ass and shove my dick down her throat then facefuck her till i cum deep in her throat and she gags. Then fuck her bareback in the grass then creampie her.
Raise her top then fondle her boobs in public and finger her pussy. Then take a bus then fuck in the back till i cum. Then leave her in the bus for others to fuck

Kiss her from those soles all the way up this legs to the cheeks and then the asshole. I woul eat out the ass so hard, and lube it up with my saliva, and then fuck it into oblivion

i would make her kneel and call me her master. Than I would order her to give me a blowjob and put my dick out every while an ask her if she enjoys what she's doing and she would always respond "yes master" til i finish in her mouth.

I would go down on her at that very spot. When she's all set, I'd prop her on that ledge and fuck her so hard she'll scream loud enough people across that field could hear her.

fuck her at some silent spot without undressing her, than have her go back to that table sitting with her family still smelling of sweat and juices

Take her home and fuck her doggy, fast & hard, like the bunny she's dressed up as. While fucking her, pull her hair back hard to keep a nice back arch with one hand while slapping her ass red with my other hand. She's allowed to play with her clit while getting fucked, but she needs to ask permission to cum.

WWYD to these sisters?

Have her switch styles from belly dancing to a champagne-room strip club treatment, grinding me hard and stripping down, eventually slipping inside her and watching her ride it. Cum all over her face, dripping down to her torso.

WWYD to JJ?

Anyone?

A sweet, slow, cum-in-mouth blowjob with her down on her knees. No mess as she'll swallow it all and neatly finish the bj with a pop out of her mouth and a smile. Right back to the party after.

WWYD to her?

Think she would like that much

What about her sissy ? ;)

Film a GDP-style movie with her. Complete with interview, BJ on her knees, strip down, doggy, ridding, reverese cowgirl, roughly taking it prone with a hand around her throat while moaning loudly, and cum on her face after she suck my balls. She decides she like it enough to make a career out of it.

WWYD?

I would try to make her throw up when I face fuck her. After I force her to swallow my cum I leave her on the floor to rethink her life choices

Tear her bra off, rip the bottom half around her ankles and bend her over and eat her ass. Then face fuck until facial
Mine?

use her the same way and tell her she has to compete with her sister. Depending on her afforts i would write No1 or No2 slut an her neck where she has to cover it with her hair

Pretty hot. I had to caption it.

She would have fun competing with her sister and do whatever you like to be please you better than her ;)

I'd tell her to sit on my lap and make out with her while slowly moving my hands towards her breasts, then put my hands down her dress and grope her. I'd squeeze her tits and suck on her njpples while telling her how much of a dirty whore she is.

Then I'd tell her stand up and strip for me while I jerk off to her. Once she's naked, I'd make her unbutton my pants and pull down my underwear until it's around my feet. I'd have a massive erection, which she would immediately notice and start sucking enthusiastically.

After getting me close to edging, I'd sit back down on my bed and get her back on my lap and force her tight wet pussy down my rock hard cock.

She'd start getting wide-eyed as soon it goes all the way in, and moan the faster she rides my cock. I'd tell her to bend over and fuck her doggie style while pulling her hair, which would make her pussy even wetter.

She'd finally notice that I'm not wearing a condom and tell me to pull out, but I'd only start fucking her harder. I'd finally finish in her soaked pussy, but she'd be still too horny to care. Cum would be dripping all down her leg, which she'd wipe away with her fingers before sticking it in her mouth and swallow.

WWYD? She's a massive slut

Holy shit she's hot. I'd start by tearing off that one piece

How would you wake her? Also bumping the thread.

Grab her, throw her onto the bed pushing her down. Rip off the one piece, sliding my fingers in her pussy and fingerfuck her hard to get her wet. Unzip my pants and penetrate her with my cock...going deep inside her. Start slowly to make her comfortable and then fuck the shit out of her. Letting the bed shake.

Then grab her by her throat and shake her, bit her in the nips.

Shoot the load all inside her, give her a slap and leave

nice and thick, wake her with a hard cock up her cunt from behind, moar of her user

WWYD to my gf??

>What about her ?
Her? That's a dude, my friend.

would open her blouse and trousers. I would fuck her til her eyes roll back and then cum all over her body and face. Then I would let take her another selfie

gently wake her, thank her for the night before, pay her what shes owed plus a little extra, invite her to stay for breakfast, pay her a bit more and fuck her again, lol. Moar of her thick fit body user

in that case she should start dressing like a slut very fast

fuller figure is good user, more of her swimsuit pics

better shit on ths discord gg/ZdjwRzr

She likes to play the innocent one ;)

more of her user in that swimsuit out of the water dripping, she'd be dripping in cum given half a chance

Talk to her a bit lighten the mood and then bang her.

Hard and nice doggystyle pounding, grabbing her tits and holding the hair
Shoot the load over her back

Have left rim me while right sucks my dick, and have them swap the cum between their mouths after I fill right's mouth.

Would fuck left from behind while she's eating out right. Keep their dresses on and make sure they're nice and drunk so they act real slutty. Eventually Cumming on their faces. And have the girl in back film it.

Tell her to get on the knees and let her suck me off, directing her holding the pigatils and facefuck her roughly
See how deep she can take it

Cumshot all over her face

Get a handful of that curly hair and help her choke down on my cock...for starters

Get her drunk, tie her to the bed and invite some bbc friends that fuck and destroy her all night long

fuck her hard, record her moaning, and let her walk throug that town listening to herself with on some earphones

holy fuck those tits

Have right suck my dick and get it slick, while I eat left's pussy and start teasing and stretching her asshole with my fingers. Bend left over and with a firm grip on her tits start ass-fucking her, while right lays her head over her ass to take my cock ass-to-mouth when I feel like it. Have them push their tits together for my to cum over and lick each other clean.

Doing cumtributes on kik !
Add me: dhd25

I'd get her really drunk by the pool and fuck her right on one of those sun chairs and cum insider her while other people watched. I'd then let anyone else who was around have a go and run a train on her until her pussy was gaping and leaking cum

do mine?

I would rip that top off and start fucking her tits with great speed. Would then proceed to lay her down on her back and start pounding away at her tight pussy, then Id flip her over and take her asshole. Id rip her apart. As shes screaming from the pain, I cum deep inside of her, ensuring that it stays in there.

Nice, I'd push them both down on the floor. Rip off their dresses, get the girl on the left to deepthroat me to get it wet with her saliva. After I get my dick nice and slippery I'd rub it all across her face before slipping it into the one on the right. I'd fuck her real rough and fast, before cumming inside her and letting the other one lick out my cum from her fuckes hole.

She's a right slut, won't even use a condom the naughty cocksleeve... wwyd to her anons?

I'd facial abuse her, make her deep throat my dick and suck me off then right before I cum I'd make her lie on her back and massage her pussy through her shorts while I watch and blow my load on her face

what would you do to her user?

RAEEEEP youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw

I would invite her over for a romantic dinner and as soon as she arrived, I would pull her close and whisper in her ear "I have a tv dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with welch's grape juice.

I'd fuck her senseless while pulling on her pierced nipples until she cries and sweats so much that her eyeshadows would be all over her face. WWYD.

would take her somewhere else an let her suck my dick til I can give her a great load into her cup. She than would return to this spot and finish her donut and "drink" publicly

would place them on their knees right in front of me. Than I would let them suck my dick alternately. While the one is fucking me the other on bags me to go on with her. I would finish into the right ones mouth

I would get them to masturbate each other while i watch, Then i would fuck their asses until they pass out, coming inside of them multiple times.

not calling them again.

Wwyd to my slut?

Brutally facefuck both of them and finish on right's face