Hey Sup Forums, just bought this thing a week ago, will it be enough to blow my lights in one go?

Hey Sup Forums, just bought this thing a week ago, will it be enough to blow my lights in one go?
HP rounds btw.

It would take a crane to get out

Otta do for becoming an hero yeah

More than enough. Just hit the right spot. The fuck are you doing with hps anyway?

only 1 way to find out

any gun is gonna blow your head off in one go ass blaster. just dont do it.

>9mm
lol

go out with a bang

My friend's dad shot him self in the head with a 45 and the dumbass only blew through his fucking eyeballs, now he's blind, still alive, and under constant psychiatric watch. Why not sell all your shit, buy a camper truck and tour the world and shit?

I don't want to end up a veggie.

Someone went into a murder spree just yesterday in my town, it would be silly to do the same.

oh yeah, and then your family will be autistically scretching about gun control. goddamn we need another war to thin the herd, and i mean bad

The fact that you're here right now posting that you're going to do it is just pussy shit. A cry for attention, when what you need is help. Find a girlfriend, move to a different state/country. Get on prozac you fucking fag. Do some witchcraft and experience life. Nah, you're a pussy ass bitch that thinks hp is big enough to reach that small ass brain of yours. Tldr; don't do it, faggot.

Ditch the pistol and Kurt Cobain style that shit

What do you feel when you think about the finality of death. That's it. It's just black, nothingness. It'd all be over. Is that what you really want?

>it would be silly to do the same
that seems like a damn good reason to do it, it would be comedy gold for us and fun for you.

Just apply directly to the forehead.

Sounds pretty cozy to me.

>I don't want to end up a veggie.

There is a non-zero chance of that happening, even with something like a 12 gauge. It's something you have to think of if you want to take your own life.

Why do you want to commit suicide anyways?

Fuck killing yourself dude

You litterally don't care about anyone who might know you if you've come this far, so fucking do something.

Join the army, rob a bank. Putting your life on the line is meaningless, so go fucking do something

In reality a 9mm has a scary chance it won't kill you it would just cause permanent damage i.e. You're now a veggie! Or you're blind, missing half your face! Whatever you're going through it isn't worth it bruh just go get help

Well if it truly comforted you, you'd be home already. I've had the glock in my mouth and against my temple tons of times. The finality always gets to me...Things get better somehow. I don't know, I just stick around for the ride

Don't listen to this nigger Put that muzzle directly against your brain stem pointed slightly upwards towards your eyeballs.

Headon

just put the whole side of the gun against your head and fire. its a smith and wesson, so the whole gun will explode, killing you instantly

Don't shoot yourself

No, shotgun to the skull (don't blow your face off and go for more powerful shots and quality, I mean you're not going to be spending the money)
Either that or take some suicide pills. Research your shit if you need to.
Basically take care, and don't let yourself become a veggie OP

When i get suicidal i go look at gore and rekt shit. Seeing people die always shakes me out of it.

Already did that, and was fun for a while. I got to see new places and even get into some nice things like a couple of orgies.

Wife died a year ago and somehow I'm going insane with every passing month. I rather finish things neatly before I end up in a psychiatric hospital without even knowing I'm on one.

use hollow points

If you shoot yourself it will contribute to furthering gun control, so don't do it you ass