Worst shit you have to eat as a child

Worst shit you have to eat as a child

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck this nasty shit

Spoiled chocolate milk.

Both of these things look fukken delicious.

Maybe it was the way my parents made it.
I've learned to like it once in a while as I got older.

Fucking fruit soup

You bit the peep and THEN put the ketchup on it. No way you ate the peep with ketchup. I do not believe this picture.

your mum's vagina

What?

without the noodles it would be good as a snack

Cum. Well, at least until I was taken away from my family. It wasn't a meal, just something I had to swallow from the sources a LOT.

You are correct to not. If he put a whole peep into the ketchup, there should be a ton of the yellow colored sugar left in the ketchup - that sugary crap falls off when you just pick it up.

I fucking hated this shit when i was a child and I still hate it now.

Wtf is wrong with yuo, makaron z truskawkami is of best dish

Jesus christ you guys have awful taste.

I am now thinking about cooking some collard greens myself.

Or maybe kale. Some dark green. Beet greens are pretty delicious.

You take that back, asswipe. That's top-tier summer food.
Are you talking about pizza in general, or that combination?

True, that's good w chuj

Did your parents drop you on your head as a kid?

Real or not, I did it just now to spite you.
>it was pretty bad
>thanks asshole

Talking about that combination of course

Dick

zucchini. 2 fucking kilo.
i'm glad my biology teacher died.

I'm trying to comprehend your picture and I'm making very little headway.

No, goatfucker, they made that soup right.
A'ight. Might as well give it a shot.

your moms vagina

Who made you eat this? Most people in their right mind wouldn't consider this combination, let alone force their children to eat it.

reminds me of a song about a mother and the way she managed to put collard greens in your plate.

"a cautionary tale", here it is

cow heel soup

Nazywasz siÄ™ Polakiem i nie lubisz makaronu z truskawkami?

GTFO.

What's there to comprehend? It's delish spaghetti with strawberries, cream and sugar.

I think I'll make this.

This shit. Only with rice...

Right. I want to try it now.

I want to fuck that nugger.

That shit is very common and popular here it's basically sausages with friarielli (you should call it broccoli even if it's different) and it fucking sucks.

consistency and texture of baby shit 0/10

I'm not one to eat baby shit, but this stuff is absolutely shit. Might as well eat sand.

Weird one but, thick ham is repulsive. I don't know what it's actually called, but my family cooked this thick ham that had a bit of a spongy texture to it. Not like good, dense ham that has a nice toughness to it. Fuckin sponge ham. That and dry turkey made me think I hated fancy food until I tried the good stuff.

Don't eat cheap "fancy food".

We didn't have as much money, I think. It doesn't seem that hard though, I got a cheap frozen turkey breast for my first thanksgiving in college and slow cooked it for a while. Best god damn meat I have ever eaten in my life. Slow cookers are the way to go, it was so juicy. Get bone-in too, it retains juice better... somehow.

I couldn't live without a slow cooker haha. Ever used an air fryer? They're fucking mind blowing.

What the fucking fuck shit damn is fruit soup

Do those work? Ive seen them in stores and it sounded like bullshit. How is an air fryer not just an oven?

All I know is that it works the same a deep fryer just without oil (have used many of time so can confirm) haven't bothered with research but it's probably worth while to do so.

Cooked spinach.

For some reason, no one knew that you barely have to cook that shit for it to be ready and stewed it down to the consistency of bovine diarrhea, then forced everyone around them to eat it.

polacy do gazu polskie kobiety do burdelu

I may look into that. Thanks

All good.

>google
I had to eat this shit in kindergarden.

You americans have a fucked up way of aproaching food....

x2. Sorry to hear that. Its not easy to move on from but i hope things are OK in your life now.

] youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw

Same guy here. Read this:
By continuously rotating the food during the cooking process, it gets coated in a light layer of oil. The hot air comes in contact with this oil and fries the surface layer. Because the food is not submerged in oil, very little of the oil actually gets absorbed into the food itself, or at a minimum it is limited to the amount of oil added to the pan.