Someone got my bro arrested, what is the nastiest revenge i can get back on him, I can hack his pass if I try...

Someone got my bro arrested, what is the nastiest revenge i can get back on him, I can hack his pass if I try, also have his adress, how can i fuck this guy up badly

Why did your brother get arrested in the first place? I'm sure he's not innocent if that is the case.

just suck his dick like the beta faggot you are.

drug dealing, he snitched like a little bitch

Then let this be a lesson for your brother so that he can stop dealing drugs and better his life by doing proper work instead.

weed only, he only snitched to get the fucking ego boost, weed is legal in like all the states now its not okay for u, ok im cool with that, but this dude gets me so fucking pissed off

inb4 couple of brothers arrested for dealing drugs and bullying

I'm glad they caught him. One less scum of the earth on the streets. You are probably just like him so don't feel proud just because you haven't been caught yet

i dont deal

Going to jail gor weed ia pathetic

not one post has any juicy revenge shit, what is this Sup Forums? reddit or something?

Get a 3 gallon bucket of chum(fish bait composed of dead chopped up fish), let it bake in the sun for a week, then pour it into his car.

Order a fuck ton of things to his house like cleaning plumbing fixing over a long period at the l8est posable time at night and do that 4 a few weeks that's a start

Welp, if ya wanna be that way, i can help by telling you that you can fuck off because were not your entitled personal army.

thats what i love 4channers, fuck off this thread if your nut suppliying juicy shit like this, he still goes to school, what can i do with that? hack his account and delete shit? I want more

> Go to store
> buy 3 gallons of whole milk
> drive to dudes house
> sit in car and drink all of the milk
> post results

Yeah your bro sounds like he deserves it. Sorru, mebbe he should just smoke his weed and bot try to be like the characters in his rap songs

Fucking walk up to him and beat his lights out. OP is a faggot.

You can invite him to hangout in the woods. Beat his ass

You can do what everyone else says and mess with his car.

You can simply leave notes in his mailbox over a couple of weeks, threatening him. If you tap into his internet history, print that out and put it in his mailbox too. Paranoia and fear are real ass killers

>what can i do with that? hack his account and delete shit?
>hackers on steroids.png

>ass killers
No, no, no. Come on, man, we've been over this. Fear is the MIND killer.

>I'm sure
No, you are not "sure".

How about you quit being a vengeful unsophisticated fuck and accept the fact that despite weed legality in some states it's still a crime in others. And your brother broke the law.

Your parents really raised some winners, bud.

You know this is fake, right?

>my brother was doing illegal shit with a risk of getting caught
>best YOLO brother ev-
>"need an edgy way to show who's boss here, because I'm a pussy"

fuck you for defending your shitty brother

If he's still in school, just tell the right SJW's that he's a racistsexisthomophobic and made you cry because you're a tranny fag.

Druggies are piece of shits
Worse then Paedophiles

Tell your douche bag brother to man up and take what's coming to him, you stupid little cunt!

Found the pedophile.

Why are you repeating what your father said to you, especially when you hated him for it? Your weak character, perhaps?

He shouldn't have dealt drugs. Fuck off with your revenge plans. You aren't a real man, and neither is your degenerate bro.

At the risk of pissing off the authoritarians and those acting like authoritarians to take the piss, I should point out that if you don't like taking care of anyone but yourself you should really object to throwing someone into a VERY EXPENSIVE PRISON THAT YOU WILL PAY FOR for selling nigger bait. It costs about fifty bucks a day, at least.

And you shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums. It rots the mind, and it makes you hateful and negative. You're still doing it, though, aren't you?

Do you happen to play video games? That shit's as bad as pot and maybe even worse.

I recently printed a flyer that appeared to have been made by a pedo watch organisation.
The flyer warned the community of a child rapist in the area. The flyer included my targets name, occupation and some allegations of molesting boys.
To top it off, i threw in a few pictures of him and his car which i lifted off facebook.

The air of suspicion will hang over his name forever.

Forgot to mention, I printed a few hundred of these and mailbox dropped them for a few blocks surrounding his house. I did this at 2am to avoid anybody noticing me.

Someone noticed you. We always do.

your brother is responsible for his own fuckups

I blame God, because I'm a Calvinist.

I love /b for that.
Everytime a faggot asks something /b deliever the opposite.

That sucks, Sup Forumsro. What was he dealing? Why did this dude narc him out?

That's because Sup Forums is full of deeply bitter teenage boys who think that getting laid is the end all be all of everything. In a way it is, but it makes them hateful and highly unpleasant people.

Kill him, so you can join your brother in jail.
Stupid spic.

Good luck with your thing or whatever, OP - but what is with this bitch's face?

ITT: we realise that envitably summer has returned

Clever

Botulism. Get some fat, greasy hamburger, fill a mason jar about halfway with it, go grab a few tablespoons of dirt about 2 inches below top soil and throw it in your jar. Top off with water and shake the fuck out of it. Now, boil the jar like you were actually canning something. Loosen the ring and stick it somewhere safe, dark and warm for about 2 weeks and leave it alone. If everything went well, you should have a concoction of black, nasty goop. Don't let it touch air until you're ready for use. Mix it into something they will eat. Won't take much, just a tiny taste.

What state are you in? I can point you to some poisonous plants in your area that can fuck him up real good.

tell the local niggers about his pool party

You deserve it. Fuck off and deal with it.

That's poisoning, which is always first degree murder/attempted murder.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

That's not going to save you.

I only pointed it out because some people don't understand even basic criminal law.

Because nypa niggar

>how can i fuck this guy badly

Have you tried asking him on a date?

Go away, child.

Put an ad in Craigslist about a yard sale he's having starting at 7 a.m. No yard? He's selling an expensive stereo for half what it's worth, and the best time to reach him is in the middle of the night, since he works the swing shift.

Pour a quart or two of bleach in his gas tank.

Dump sodium chlorate all over his yard.

Plant drugs on HIS property.

Make a Facebook account for him, and sign him up for a bunch of gay pedo groups.