Just watched this for the first time. Holy shit

Just watched this for the first time. Holy shit

Holy shit you little bitch

Watched it for the second time not so long ago. Still good.

What a coincidence, I just marathoned the first 15 minutes.

How did you manage to pay attention so long?

Is OP posting this ironically or do you think he actually talks like this in real life ?

I talk like that and nobody has complained
I bet that you mumble irl

What do you think the average IQ of OP's comment is ?

THE WAR WAS LOST

>Is OP posting this ironically or do you think he actually talks like this in real life ?
Not OP but I don't get it, OP just made some shitty comment.

This. All these fags think in their autistic minds what would sound cool in their inexperienced opinion, end up being too scared of what others think of their way of talking and end up just mumbling IRL

I still haven't watched the first maxresdefault

yeah i was underwhelmed too, OP i feel ya

Were you the one that wrote this?

We need a season 3 with Nicholas cage and john travolta set in the dystopian future of 2025 Berlin.

t.b.h f.a.m. Oppa Homeless Style is better than True Detective will ever be. What makes it so perfect is the escalation of disbelief. We begin with the waitress giving a twenty to a homeless man, passing on the generosity of her customers. This is unusual, but not inherently implausible , and we may expect some corny but heartwarming conversation to follow.
Then it introduces the Dipshit, an impossible strawman who plants the first seeds of doubt. The reader now stops thinking about this as a narration of true events and begins to wonder how much the heroine has embroidered. A charitable person might suggest that somebody did indeed object to her donation, and she invented only the following argument. As the Dipshit’s statements become ever more exaggerated and absurd, however, we increasingly suspect that even that was the product of a fertile imagination.
Finally, the homeless man begins to dance, and we realize that he never existed, either. The narrator stretches our willingness to believe like silly putty: for some readers, it simply snaps, while for others, it drifts apart gently after dwindling to an almost invisible thread. Oppa Homeless Style is a study of the unreliable narrator and the fine line past which a story becomes too much to swallow. Each reader has a different experience of where that crucial point lies.

I'm glad i caught it up when it aired and participated in the glorious Rustposting.
user theories were great too

That Texas scene was so good.
You know the one.

Did you finish the series or just the intro credits?

Why would the dipshit just run away? I mean, after what he said about NY hobos, I'd thought his reaction to the hobo doing Oppa Homeless Style would be more positive. Like, "See, that's what I'm talking about!" or some shit.