I need your help Sup Forums

I need your help Sup Forums
going to gfs place soon and we're both virgins and since I have a small dick I wanna know how to finger/oral a women. Any suggestions?

Bump

Lick suck and grope anything that looks juice

Also put your index finger in her vagina and do a "come here" motion

like bending as if I were making a hook?

also nice dubs

Middle/ring finger. Do the come here but don't use index. Don't be too rough at first, just start out with one finger then work your way up to two. Kiss while you do it, maybe even lick her nipples a bit. Have fun user.

Yeah like you're telling someone to come over here

Don't do it too hard, though that's different for every chick obvs

Thank you based user. one more question. how do I make her cum w fingers or oral and how to do that. I'm nervous as fuck

For fuck's sake - communicate. Please. It's the most vital part and yes, it feels awkward and weird, but now you need to do it. Don't try to "read" moans or body language. A twitch can mean both good and bad.

Bumping with sneks

How much foreplay is too much?

Don't worry about being nervous, she will be too. Just enjoy it together

On oral, gently suck the clit and lick it at the same time if you can. Do the finger motion while you're eating her out for extra points. You'll get a feel for each other eventually, just experiment

A good pointer is wetness. It's different for every girl - but you should always ask if she feels that she's ready to start penetration.
Generally, foreplay can become too overstimulating because of how long it goes on. Which can lead to numbness. Kinda like sometimes - edging can make you numb. Again this isn't anything you'll "figure out". If you're not sure, ask.

Idk, I've only ever been with one girl and she won't hit orgasm unless she is stimulating her clit (it doesn't even work if I try it). If it happens then it should be at around 10-20 minutes in, but if not then don't worry because it is very common for women to not orgasm through penetration.

Don't be nervous, if she's bothered by what you are doing then she'll tell you, otherwise she is enjoying it. You could always ask her if what you are doing is working for her, but I find that too many questions will lead to a turn off. Hope it helps.

Don't worry about shit like that, do what feels right

thank you based Anons this will come in handy.
goodnight Sup Forums

later man good luck

Enjoy the night safely with a condom, don't be a faggot. If she's gonna lose her v card she doesn't want the first time to be with a dude who has a massive schlong. Don't be self conscious, be yourself and don't try to hard to bring her to orgasm. The majority liklyhood is that she won't be able to cum. Oral is a great way to tease but it's also scary. She might be tense about having your head down there. Self conscious even. Don't be pushy and don't lie about being a virgin if the topic comes up. Get your dick wet and don't make an ass out of yourself. Do realize your best you should try for is being kind and gentle, listening and communicating. And for god sake don't be self conscious is a huge turnoff. Good luck mah dude. Her expectations rn are a worst case two pump chump. Anything better than that is okay. Trust building is key. Slow your breathing and take your time a little lube or spit really really helps. Go slowly and if possible allow her to control penetration, ie on top or doggy where she presses into you. You'll both have fun, just so long as you don't injure her by jackhammer screwing thinking your beating that pussy up. Nice gentle deep strokes only if there's not a lot of resistance. Don't be offended if she doesn't want to cuddle. Be aware of your own emotions rather than trying to deeply read hers... As generally how you feel and what you say goes a long way in her feeling like the event was productive. 7-10 minutes is not premature ejaculation.

Wow this entire thread is full of faggots that are also virgins or maybe had sex like once.

Underage b&

if it isn't cuckold mc titfart

Kek

No the plan was to not come in handy. Come in her

My best advices:

every girl orgasm easily by clit, not every girl orgasm at all by vag stimulation.

size doesnt mean everything: dick lenght makes sex easier since you can move more and freely, thickness makes it easier for her to feel. But only destroyed sluts will make a point about dimentions since their vag is loosen.

Note: if people can EASILY make a girl cum with their own tongue, you can pleasure a girl with 3cm dick or less.
Note: the most sensible part in a vag is BY NATURE the very entrance, which is the part that constricts most. Stick to that and you ll be fine.
Note: g spot is a scam. Squirting is a scam. Those 2 depends on too many factors to bother the first time. Btw, you can hit gspot with your middle finger, so you can get away with a 8cm dick more or less. And to be honest, chances are you can access gspot from the rectum. It s random.

most important part during sex is to "feel" her. If you are sensitive enough you can realize if things are going well or not, just change approach and/or game and everything will be fine. This is what sex is all about: fun. Succede at this and she will fuck you again.

4) you can be god but there is a set limit on how good the experience can be, set by her, unconsciously. Dont bother tryharding, you have no power, just do your best.

5) every girl is different. My ex wanted me to make out with his gay male friend, my actual gf wants to sodomize me with a dildo. You can do some, or run. I chose the latter. Listen to what she likes, tell her what you like and get the best of the two worlds.

6) best approach for a first time is set the goal to have a nice experience for both parts: if both of you can play with each other's body, have fun, pleasure and be pleasured, no one gets hurt in any way... that would be a super good first time.

Note: do yourself a favour and always use a condom. And know before time how to put it on. You ll save a lot of bad times this way.