What sports are they actually good at?

what sports are they actually good at?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Smith_(biathlete)
biathloncanada.ca/latest-news/canadian-biathlete-nathan-smith-strikes-gold-at-biathlon-world-cup/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

humiliating themselves

Having Muslims fuck our women

Is getting bronze at winter events an sport?

Indoor Lacrosse

Blowing 2-0 leads, and men

lol like you faggots would of even had a shot if we had McDavid, Marner, or the multitude of other NHL players.

feminist roller derby

Like Finland would be better with Pulju, Aho, and Laine. America would be better with Matthews and Werenski. Really makes me think if NHL players are good or not.

Canada everybody.

Best of the best show up at the Olympics. How's that working? Last time I checked in Sochi Canada iced the most dominant team in history.

>Russia's D would have been better if Provorov was playing
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Olympic hockey and making up the majority of the NHLs top players

You literally have no statistical data to deny this lmfao. Dont even bother replying unless you agree with me.

/Mic Drop.

Have you ever let a friend have their moment of glory without shitting on their accomplishments?
Do you actually have aspergers?

Taking bbc

Lol

>16 gold medals in the world juniors
>Lose to a worse team because of memes
>"ur bad"

tldr silver cuck

sorry your country is disintegrating. you guys had an okay run. it wasn't great, but it was decent. better than venezuela, try letting in fewer chinese people next time.

Ayy Giuseppe, wanna talk about your country's war history?

>would of
>of

english is your 2nd language

If you're going to shit on someone for failing grammatically or orthographically, at least fucking punctuate your own post properly you fucking retard.

no i wont. call the police

having the best province ever which is getting cucked by the NDP and the Libtards

Being big and strong

Biathlon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Smith_(biathlete)

biathloncanada.ca/latest-news/canadian-biathlete-nathan-smith-strikes-gold-at-biathlon-world-cup/

Curling desu

really makes you think

>"If you defeat your opponent in a sport, he wins."

Don't know what you mean OP. Leafs win at pretty much every sport.

yes please. show how ignorant you are to everyone here HAHAHAHAHA

lol

Seems relevant to Sup Forumsorts

I guess its easy to have a decent war history when you just do what you're told by Britain, you know like Indians and common Australians

Kek

"I say, snow nigger go and run towards the machine guns with Pajeet for us, cheerio"