Why are modern day feminists so fucking stupid? And fat?

Why are modern day feminists so fucking stupid? And fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_suicide_bomber
youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Most terrorists are muslim
No no can't have that they're ally pocs in the war against MY DAD
> Most terrorists are men
Yas that's better

"RESPECT ME"

I don't think she's aware of how many female terrorists there are, this is a classic example of someone with a lack of knowledge talking out of their ass.

you hear that boys. she's fully equipped

Maybe she should do some running once in a while.

There have been some female terrorists, not many. Majority of violence caused by men. Not all of it. Violence by women tends to be less physical and grandiose (poisoning, suffocating their kids with a pillow, etc)

Wtf she's Norwegian?? Typical Norwegian name on her.

A few years back, when a girl was ugly and unpopular we just laughed at her and continued on with our lives while she kept her virginity until Chad took the challenge.
Now these women can justify it by saying they are feminists.
Feminists are just women who can't get laid and must have a reason for it other than being shit.

ITT very fragile male egos lashing out and throwing childish insults in an effort to feel less pathetic.
Fucking betas.

Go on, now have a whine about this post too. You know it'll make you feel less inadequate than you are. Kek

I respect feminists in the 60s and 70s that actually fought for something.

Bitches these days fight for nothing and shouldn't even label themselves as feminists. These are just fat slobs that can't get laid.

muslim culture usually forbids women from doing anything tho so technically she has a point

the reason they are terrorists isn't because they are men, but their culture does favor men a lot.

at the same time, these SJW feminists claim islam to be a feminist friendly religion, which it simply is not.

> All terrorists are men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_suicide_bomber

#TRIGGERED youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw

I don't believe she knows what running means...

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reading her twitter comments I see you boys started the pig roast without me

I just want people to not make flawed and biased assumptions, regardless of gender

Women are just as capable of being criticized on the internet as men

She claims that toxic masculinity caused this, which in muslim culture would be an accurate statement, but she then attempts to imply that it's an inherit trait of men exclusively to be violent killers

Our minds are really not that different. Like everything, we are shaped by our culture.

also

>complains about childish insults
>'pathetic / beta / inadequate'

/thread

Considering her width a single lap around her would tire anyone dead.

Logic does make sense.

If all terrorist are Muslim is accepted, then so should all men are terrorist should also be accepted.

Don't be alt right hypocrites.

Wonder if kindergarten gave her ptsd

>everybody comes out and agrees they fucking hate you
>XDXD truth hurts luh mao look at how mad I made these people
Now that Facebook normies hate feminism, it's become a pretty solid trolling platform

underrated post

sick burn

Sofie Hagen Dazs

She's kinda right, you know. Terrorist acts are definitely playing into the heroic ideal of a man. I hate feminists with a passion but if toxic masculinity exists, it's shit like terrorism.

>fat bitch can't get laid
>ugh men are so stupid they won't plow me
>fat bitch gets laid
>ugh men are so stupid I don't need to get in shape for them if they already want to fuck me
The issue is deeper seated than that
If you want people conflating woman with feminism and actually getting mad, go troll /r9k/

I was just thinking of that
ggwp

>Committing suicide
>Masculine

youre forgetting all the violence committed by men but instigated by women; as a former bouncer, the women were the worst (they would openly lie, knowing that i had seen the events, but still egging their bf's to get into a fight)

That's stupid, there are plenty of examples of female terrorists, does she even know one jot of history?
Die Rote Armee Fraction had several rather violent women within their ranks to give one example.

It's sold like that to them. They are rightful vigilantes.

BUT does anybody ITT actually have an arguement? I mean beyond "stupid bitch lmao"? Most terrorists, shooters, serial killers,... are indeed men. Yet all people only focus on the religion or political leaning of those guys.

>hurr durr but NOT ALL
you are as bad as them you dumb faggot

They are ignorant and religious, masculinity enters the equation at exactly 0 points.

You're not going to get through to people calling it "toxic masculinity" at any rate.
Is it a twisted idea of what masculinity entails? Yes, yes it is.

But feminist buzzwords are a sure fire way to get sensible people to disengage from listening to you.

K, I agree. I'm very high and playing the devil's advocate.

>what is testosterone

Moar of her

By taking her initial statement and proving it wrong?
I was just saying that women can also be terrorists.
This isn't a "not all" argument, obviously we aren't all terrorists, saying not all would add nothing to the discussion.
My point was that shitty people who do shitty things, come from all creeds, colors and genders.

A hormone

25% of terrorists are female.

Do you think the paygap exists, anons? Like really I think it does. Maybe like 5 % difference but it exists.

female violence is also often overlooked as they tend to engage in more passive forms of violence

every "angel of death" nurse i can think of, the ones that euthanize the elderly/sick, are women

is that toxic femininity? (citing 1 or 2 examples of male versions would no more absolve women of this form of violence, than citing 1 or 2 women above)

They are sociopathic.

>I was just saying that Christians can also be terrorists
>Just look at those few incidents I cherrypicked
>It doesnt matter that the vast majority of them are muslim, shitty people who do shitty things, come from all creeds, colors and genders.
You sound exactly like them
#NotAllTerrorists
lmao

Let's just take her assertion for the sake of argument. Now what? All men are potential terrorists, what do you do then? Make them take empathy classes? Publicly shun violence committed by other men? Create ethical frameworks that discourage masculine violence?

All that stuff ALREADY happens. But, it only happens in the relatively liberal West. It's conspicuous absent in those countries which just so happen to be Muslim majority.

So, really taking her point to conclusion just leads to her contradicting her own tweet. Being muslim or coming from a muslim majority country IS the decisive factor, even taking her point for granted.

Nope, they would also spin that as toxic masculinity.

They're not saying "this is for the patriarchy" when they stab other men in the throat, you fucking mong. "This is for Allah."

But it's not one or two women, it's 25% of terrorists.
Sure most terrorists are men, but most men aren't terrorists.
I was only reacting to the male part of the assertion, Islam is definitely a major contributor to terrorism today. And this is from muslims of several different colors and from both genders.
See what I did there, I acknowledged one identifier of a problem, without conflating it with other identifiers that might not be relevant in this context.

is this a trap or what? looks boyish

Not all heroes wear capes

as well the west, that bastion of evil, is the only one that tolerates this shit

lived overseas most of my life, recently returned to N. America; cant wait to get the fuck out - back to a place where the men dont allow women to be this stupid (which i used to think was sexist, but after a year here, it seems more common sense - thank god for eastern values, ill take their open racism/sexism over the hypocrisy of western liberals)

men kill to earn respect of women. if you kill, you are a real man and deserve pussy

>But it's not one or two women, it's 25% of terrorists
was just using it as "devils advocate"

Could be a german name, too.

>All men are potential terrorists
she doesnt even say that

>what do you do then?
what do you do after finding out that most of them are muslim?

>Being muslim or coming from a muslim majority country IS the decisive facto
But no, actually being a man seems to be the factor, given that most terrorists are men.

It does, and it is around 5%. The difference stems from what men and women typically want - women tend to desire stability and expect raises based on merit, while men are willing to take risks and ask for a raise.

So she is right then

The devils advocate still has to use reasoning and facts.
Just going "You've marginally said something similar to this straw man I brought with me, your opinion is invalid" isn't being the devils advocate.

but thats not even true in large urban centers, where its more common for them to out-earn males (at least in their 20s)

Are you claiming that becoming a terrorist is biological and attached to maleness?
In spite of a quarter of terrorists being female?

What a fat disgusting stupid self righteous cunt she is. Everything about her I fucking despise.

> But no, actually being a man seems to be the factor, given that most terrorists are men.

Proportionally, are there equally more female terrorists per capita as male terrorists percapita in/coming from muslim countries, as compared to non-muslims countries? That would be a good test to see if "male" or "muslim" is the overriding factor.

Or this, let's take her point that "toxic masculinity" is to blame. What are you going to do about it?

Because you dumbass,you guys made them like that.you guys started trolling the feminist so bad that everyone started doing it.now it won't stop

The whole thing is pretty easy to understand. Think about it like that:

They are stupid because they are fat. Why you ask? Easy:

While they were in school they were bullied by the boys for being fat fucks. So they didn't learn anything because they thought about suicide 24/7. After they graduated with the worst grades possible they found about this strange thing called internet. So they decided that they will destroy the boys that bullied them back in school with some nonsense they post on twitter.

>more are men than claim to be muslim
>claim to be muslim
>more and men
>being an sjw faggot and then labeling humans as men just by apperance
GOD SHE IS SO SEXIST

>bullied by the boys for being fat fucks.

>Imblying the biggest bullies of young females isn't other young females

Men are doers, always have been. Most terrorists are men, as are the people that catch them. The people that fire guns are men, as are the people that made them, as are the chemical engineers that developed the engine oil for the vehicles that were used to transport the ore dug up by men at the mine.

Men.
Are.
Doers.

Since there is a spectrum of good and bad behavior and men are doers, it is no surprise that most terrorists are men.

What is frustrating is that she is casually ignoring all of the things men do except for the negative. Everything from the clothes she wears to the massive amount of food she eats has relied heavily on the labors of men, FAR more than it has on the labor of women.

If anything, one should interpret her words to be commentary on the ineffectiveness of women.

yea but also disingenuous, because it's only half of the story. women are actually also like that and peaceful rational men simply don't get pussy. if you want it, you gotta prove it by squashing the weak. evil turns women on, no matter what they say to us or themselves

I don't know about your school, but back when I was in school we bullied the fat girls (and boys)... oh god, i hate fat people

You sound like a delusional rapist.

discord gg/ZdjwRzr

More men are terrorists because in the countries/religions those people come from, women know their place.

>muh alt right boogeyman

What's it like to be stupid?

woman must know that her man is allowed things that other women's men are not allowed. women, when considering romance and relationships, take the word "good" or "proper" to mean "powerful" and "able", that's how they are wired, to discard morals or ethics when it comes to men. might be an atavism they were never forced to deal with, except maybe in the times when the West was still Christian

it's not a rape if she says yes, and to a real man they just can't say no

70 to 80% of children who are murdered by a parent are killed by their mothers.

There should be a "Teach women not to murder children" campaign.

All feminists are women. This is a problem with femininity. Way more of feminists are female than (claim to be) men. ADRESS IT.

I live to war, it's in my blood, if I want it I take
The men I've killed, the children slaves, and all the women I've raped
Between my legs I've got what it takes to be called a man
Fighting, feasting, fucking all I can

Moonlight on horseback till death we will ride
Northern winds pushing us towards suicide
Mars, god of war, masturbating in rage
Wild libido I've freed from its cage

Male supremacy!

I eat the brains from my enemies' heads, I proudly wear their scalps
I burn their towns to the ground; to me the prisoners bow
Muscle, sweat, long hair and dirt; leather, fur and chains
My uniform torn and worn, covered with blood stains
Testosterone mates with adrenaline, bearing a son of insane aggression
Women will never know or understand the power men feel to kill with their hands

Male supremacy!

After the war I come home weak and sore
I fall into your arms
We lie by the fire you feed my desire
With me safe and warm
Outside the wind blows cold, inside the embers glow
Shelter from the storm

Years been away, I fought night and day
For my land and my king
Woman it's true, I do battle for you
You my everything
When on the fur, I make love to her
How her body sings

Male supremacy!

Dear women, dumpsters are not where you put babies, if you ever feel like putting your baby in a dumpster, stop and get help.
If you see one of your female friends stuffing their baby in a dumpster, stop them and get them help.
We need to teach women not to put babies in dumpsters.

If you at any point felt offended by this notion, imagine how men feel when you tell them they need to learn not to rape.

>can't wait

nothing of value was lost

What is a whale doing in the field

KEK

Grazing.

The tweets to her are fucking hilarious thanks Sup Forums I needed these lulz

She obviously gave enough fucks to undertake the extreme measure of walking somewhere.

>most terrorist are male
ITZ BECUZ TOXIC MASCULINITY
>most succesfull buisinessowners are men
ITZ BECUZ TOXIC MASCULINITY

better shit in this discord gg/ZdjwRzr

She's generally right, but I think the real problem is that she's not actually trying to fix the problem, she's trying to pass the blame, for the purpose of venting/hating on males.

She'd should argue against the actual steps that lead those men to terrorism, not that men need to stop being male. (Which is branches off of toxic masculinity arguments, and its possible she's not bring this up, and just using buzz words w/o their intended meaning.)

She's a complainer, who wants other to do stuff, but has no idea how to go about it, and the more she demonizes, the easier it is to get people who agree with her, to cheer her on.

>I respect feminists.

Get your shit together man.

She's not wrong. The vast majority of humanity's problems are caused by angry or scared men.

On the other hand, most of humanity's greatest achievements were done by men too.

If were going to be honest, men do cause almost all of the problems, and masculinity, or machismo, is one of the causes. But if women reproduced by parthenogenesis, they'd still be in caves gathering roots for food.

But her point still stands. If the problem of Muslim terrorism is to be solved, it can't be by means of literal genocide, like some morons here want, or by other extreme means. The same way, the problem of male violence can't be solved by extreme means. She turned the tables on the alt right male supremacist morons on sites like this.

0412 734 421

This person calls and harasses working girls relentlessly. Feel free to return the favour.

She's missing the bigger picture. Typical.

She didnt say any of that. (to be fair she may have in other posts)

and no, to solve muslim terrorism, you need to actually understand why it happens, and its not solely because males are more likely to be the actors.
They can also be the actors for the loudest and most moving voices, which usually tends to be females.

This is 1 example that you could argue its women who are the real problem.

(its obviously not, but its far too complex to just demonize men.)

Kill yourself faggot.