Hello Sup Forums, so Black Desert Online is on sale, i was wondering if anyone can buy me that game...

hello Sup Forums, so Black Desert Online is on sale, i was wondering if anyone can buy me that game, i can give you some skins for CSGO, its not much but buying the game is not an option :\
steamcommunity.com/id/hobotnica/

Black desert is a fucking awesome game.

Agree, i was playing it for a few days on russian server with WTFast and english translations, but they fixed that "bug" D:

I gave it a try and couldn't get into it,it visually looks great,but there was too much on the screen for my brain to comprehend

i dont know if there are any raids or stuff like that in BD, but end game pvp looks so fun, definitely worth giving it a go

GTFO with your MMORPG cancer.

go to your trap threads then mate :D

MMORPG is a fucking dead genre. go with WoW or FF14

Too bad I cant give you a gift cide since you're a steambaby. I want 2 more polar bears and will probably just make alt accounts to give away or some shit

What are polar bears? :D

P2W pets that pick up loot for you so you can keep grinding, i need 2 more cause you can mush them together and make a better one.

Oh? Can I please request for Samurai Warriors Spirit of Sanada too? If creating an alt isn't too troublesome for you that is

Nigga I ain't buying other shit, like at best i might remember your steam link and contact you with a fresh acc gift link you'll have to probably activate on their website and not play through steam. Even thats a solid maybe, i'm picking up an oz of marijuana this friday so i'll prolly forget like the degenerate druggie i am.

user
ยด
all people talk about in BDO are traps

Forgot to point out i cant do it til friday. Well now you know

Traps aren't gay, alienware in the best and shits on your custom builds, life skilling is the only way to make money, and AP is worthless without accuracy (NA trigger) or accuracy is a lie stack more AP (EU cuck trigger)
Go forth and troll my sons

What skins are you trading?

The average BDO players dream "girl"

I would if it was available in my region but apparently BDO is not available for many areas around the world.

What region are you in?

check my inventory man, nothing special but skins for csgo are useless imo. Got some shit tier dota2 items too

zz want to spend most days grinding hours on end for no reason? terrible ass game for americans. So much roundabout bullshit.

Irrelevant. It's not available in where I come from which sucks balls.

its a game to relax in man, i enjoyed it and spending for like 1-2 hours daily is relaxing thing to do imo, no need to nolife and rush with leveling and gearing

Depends on the csgo skins

theres a link to my profile, im willing to give any skins or all of them for the game man, take a look