Why is Europe so shit at innovating compared to USA?

Why is Europe so shit at innovating compared to USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ultimate kek!!!
just imagine

no inventor's culture anymore. socialdemocracy killed it off with its coddling
>don't worry, the state will care of everything for you
attitude

cause the us stole europe's manufacturing plans

It's only because the rulling class has zero scientific knewledge. All they know is ancient litterature and administration books. They take everything smart people create and pretend to help the poors.

without europe healthcare advancements you americucks would still be praying the gay away with leeches

USSR innovations are still more than half of post modern technologies

Just ignore this existed

Dafuq are you on. The iphone came out in 2007. Those nokia terms are from 1998

It's like asking why China isn't doing shit while your Japanese army is raping its imperial way across yellow land...

All that shit is made by gooks anyway.

And all of it is chinese anyway.

>designed in kalifornia

Here China, is a picture of what I think will be a pretty cool phone. No, you can keep this cocktail napkin, I doodled another one for myself. Let me know when it does things so I can have my faggy turtleneck ready.

You are being intolerant with this time traveler...I'll have to headshot you. Sorry.

Think about relause dates. Steve Jobs is a fucking sellout I probably would have killed him myself.

Philips
Airbus
Mercedes-Benz

That's just three.

You're an idiot

All the hundreds of technicians that created them will be able to feed their children tonight, and those children can grow up and have little tiny children of their own, thus, adding to the great chain of life!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
Nothing beats these guys

Indeed it is only the tip of the iceberg

Idk I guess we just suck

your missing the point retards, Nokia had the idea of a music phone like 8 years before apple, but they executed it so badly

>hurr durr new phones has to be smaller and have better battery time than the old ones, the only way we can get 13 days of battery life on a music phone is with a dongle
then apple invented a $800 music phone with a half day battery life and everybody loved it because it was just what they wanted

What American invention in the bottom picture are you taking about?
Glasses - European invention
Cotton shirt - European invention
Plastic - European invention
LCD - European invention

thats just companies that have ripped off american inventions. nicolas tesla invented electrisity and magnets in america, the car and the airplane was invented in america

INB4 hurr durr the airpane was invented in europe because we were the first that put wheels on it. fuck off europoors

Make the pepe happy.

We stole all the nazi scientists.

Europe invented USA

an entire continent versus one country that's not even 300 years old. kek

You're missing my point. Look at the difference between available tech between those releases.

Sir, I'm calling the FBI. You're next.

Smart ass.

Unfortunately the British invented America

None of you niggers invented any of the shit mentioned in here. You are arguing in a bait thread over the shit you have nothing to do with and think how better you are than others...

So why isn't that space colony a commercial innovation worth investment? We could add a space football thing and make it cool right ?

Fucking dumbass Apple took the smartphone from IBM

I mean...don't you wanna play football in space ???

I guess that's what TC meant. USA really is our shittiest innovation.

It would be super rad, I hope I see this before I die of old age.

Taking all the credit again B ?
Cease.

Engineer versus designer approach.

When you really think about it, iPhone is no different than the early IBM / Nokia / Ericson "smartphones" and was riddled with sw&hw bugs. Difference comes from UX Design and branding, nothing else.

Standard europoor, doesn't even understand what an invention is. It's okay the government will protect you.

>Design and branding,
funny... The Apple designer is from europe...

Wrong the state killed it with taxes and a shitty law system. You can literally copy someone's product.
The original creator must then sue the thief and that process takes years.
Also taxes, more taxes and shitty rules. You have to have 50% woman in your corporate board, you have to have foreigners there as well. your workforce must have foreigners too.

No one wants to start a company in such garbage conditions, and best of all the moment you start a company you lose all rights to the healthcare system and social system

but he has to be in an american environment in order to innovate, just like nicolas tesla and albert einstein

>airplane was invented in america
You mean Brazil

Some polish students invented blu ray but had to sell it for a cheap price because the government dindu back them up.

What is the worth of a phone when don't have any friend to call...

>Glasses - European invention
I mean, if you think a Sino-Arab invention counts because some 13th century Italian copied it and put it on his face, I guess
>Cotton shirt - European invention
No. Native South Americans who worked with cotton did.
>Plastic - European invention
kek. Again, no, Mesoamericans did. At least since 1600 B.C.
>LCD - European invention
Nope. American George Harry Heilmeier

So are euro-inventions just things you stole?

This is democracy user, you can't fight the democratic law. And you deserve it anyway.

>three years after Wright Brothers they flew a kite
Kek. No that definitely goes to the burgers

Is that the only "innovative" thing you can come up with

WHAT? On which planet do you life?
Car? - German invention.
Jet(engine) - German invention
Modern Rockets - German invention
Computer - German invention, you never heard of Conrad Zuse?
First Flight - No, not Wright Brothers, Otto Lilienthal also German invention
AK-47- Gues what! invention as "Sturmgewehr 44" in Germany.
I could continue this list on and on
Go fuck yourself murican ignorant.

>dongle

I take offense to that you CIS white privileged asshole

better shit on ths discord gg/ZdjwRzr

>Europe invented the internet.

>The US ripped off existing technology to create and overpriced NSA snooping device called "iphone"

About that...

Did you take your bromide medecin today eurosissycuck ?

>>Europe invented the internet.
kek. No. Quit being retarded

>British
Burgerlander here.
We're a pretty inventive people, but the Bongs have us beat on a per-capita basis.

>nicolas tesla invented electrisity and magnets

this.

>First Flight - No, not Wright Brothers, Otto Lilienthal also German invention
Gliders aren't airplanes dumbass. He didn't even invent the first glider
>AK-47- Gues what! invention as "Sturmgewehr 44" in Germany.
All assault rifles aren't S-44s. You can say Germans invented assault rifles but no you had to go full retard and say they invented the AK-47

>Says this like some sort of reddit-tier faggot
How did germans invent a russian assault rifle retard?

>invented blu ray
Creating the next, obvious, standard isn't really "inventing".

Because the russians copied the design and claimed it to be their own.

Most of these aren't even inventions, they're improvements from other cultures. It's like saying the US/USSR imvented spaceflight because they stole german scientists

please enlighten me with your Sup Forums-tier faggotness.

>Jet(engine) - German invention
Like the computer, the Germans and the Brits were both working on this at the same time.

>Modern Rockets - German invention
Nope, Goddard was an American.
Google "father of modern rocketry".

>Computer - German invention
See above. And does it really count as "inventing" if somebody else develops the same thing at the same time? (telephone, for instance)

>First Flight - No, not Wright Brothers, Otto Lilienthal also German invention
glider != airplane
If you really want to split hairs "first flight" would go to the French (Montgolfier).

>AK-47
That's a design, not an invention.

They claimed the AK as their own because it is their own.
>hurr durr they look similiar
They operate entirely differently. Do you think revolvers use extended mags too?

>says the massive faggot
>thinks a russian design = german invention
wew lad

Read the thread you illiterate faggot.

The tecktonik was a great invention. You can't call it an improvment of dance can you?

Nerd

same fag

Why no mention of jetpacks? Anyone used to be able to buy these if they had the $$$

SUCK IT UP YUROPOORS MURRICA NUMBER ONE!1

No. You're lion.

Can you see me ?

Europe had the greatest invention of all time...

but you amerifags stopped us from having our dream

"got a frog in your throat?"

So you are comparing an innovation from 1998 with an Innovation of 2007. Why are murricans so stupid and egomaniac?

Its easy to be first when you have millions more people than any of those tiny eurocucked countries

are you this stupid?

> murrican education system
Have you ever asked yourself why China isn't then first with 1,2 billion people?

Checked

I see Canada is #3 in both rapes and McDonald's locations. Not a coincidence, it's a well known fact that 87% of all Canadian rapes take place in the McDonald's playplace.

Because they are too busy looking down their noses at Americans, and feeling all smug and superior. They are literally that ugly chick with a horrible personality and who was likely borderline retarded (e.g. my half-brother's fucking moo cow of a daughter) that went to your high school and thought she was God's gift to the fucking world.

I think you have other problems

"Total Crimes"
>#2 United Kingdom
>#3 Germany
>#4 France

"Teen birth Rate"
>#2 United Kingdom
>#4 Slovakie

"Heart Attack"
>#2 Germany

are you being this autistic on purpose?

It's americans which always think they are superior.

North America is a continent you fuckwit

The funny thing is, even in total numbers, the US has more prisoners than china. And US has 0,321 and China 1,371 Billion people. So China has 4x more people and is an dictatorship that surpresses free speech and still has less prisoners.

Are you illiterate?

Why is america so shit at innovation compared to Californians?

>, but they executed it so badly

No, tech wasn't available for Nokia to create an iPod/iPhone yet.

Even Jobs said the first iPhone was shit because tech wasn't just there. That was 9 years after Nokia's pic.

And this is what makes them unbearable when visiting europe

You ever Heard of Moores law faggot?

There's no doubt that US prison system is absolutely fucked.

because the EU spends their money on looking after their citizens

boom