Can't fucking take it anymore. What is the best way to KMS and get on the news?

Can't fucking take it anymore. What is the best way to KMS and get on the news?

High score

Smells like bait but let exercise a thought it perhaps isn't. So tell us what exactly bothers you so much?

Download KMSpico and call Microsoft for a software auditory

Give those bully's heads up

Would eat, is this going to be a feel /thread

Attack a mosque shouting "This is for Israel!"

Shoot up your local school then let cops kill you

go to an air port

run at an armed guard screaming allahu akbar as loud as you can

you should get shot twice in the chest and once in the head

I always thought about climbing up on a light pole (athletic as fuark) and hanging myself in the big city.

Perhaps you can take up what I'm too much of a pussy to do? I'll probably do it in a few years anyway. Keep an eye on brisbane.

either this or go on rampage and suicide by cops. Get a knife and stab a few people if you're into that.

Ok wait until the middle of the night and then climb up a telephone pole and put a sign up saying #Fuck(insert political candidate you support here) and make it look like you were lynched for you politics.
Might actually lead to some real action.

Step in front of a bus...

tfw OPs a pussy and probably just drank a 6 pack and is sad. I bet not even Facebook gives you the emotional support you desire.

Emotions are boundaries to progressing yourself as a human. Grow up or kill yourself... It's the only option.

That has been my exact thought for years, buddy. Studied sociology and I've been left in this sesspool of knowledge with no practical use in a rotting culture.

Hijack a plane and fly it into Mecca... guaranteed to make the news.

better shit on ths discord gg/ZdjwRzr

Not in the middle of the night. I wanna show all the braindead faggots walking around the city a bit of death, obviously. What would be the point of having your corpse be dragged off at 1am?

Stop spamming your shitty discord link you fucking cunt. Nobody wants to be your personal army.

apply for a job as a childrens party host, make the pinata rope a noose, then, show the kids a "MAGIC TRICK", slide into the rope, infront of all the little children.