Been dating a 5/10 chick for a while now

Been dating a 5/10 chick for a while now.
Feel like I'm good looking enough to move up to a high 6 or low 7.
should I just stay with the girl I'm already with or move on? rate/10 would be helpful

All you really need is a friend in the diamond business.

0/10

Because your a fatty loser in the inside

Wtf, people are not just numbers. If you like her, stay with her, and if you don't, look for another one.

Boys face on mans body/10

you look like a 5/10. Seems like a good match.

What's up with your farmer tan? Do you really consider that to be attractive?

And that shitty rib tattoo - jesus christ.

And your myspace angle pic w/ no muscle definition??? Bro........

If you don't have the righteousness to get better pussy for the sake of getting better pussy, just stay with your girl. The fact that you're looking to Sup Forums for moral guidance shows the regret you'll probably have for trying to do this.

If you want to fuck another girl simply because she's more attractive, own up to your sexual desire and break up with your girlfriend if you two have become more serious, if its been casual then have a talk with her about the situation in your sex relationship.

the fact you are showing to Sup Forums makes you a zero and you're to skinny probably have a below average dick and your face is shit

>Been dating a 5/10 chick for a while now.
Feel like I'm good looking enough to move up to a high 6 or low 7.

wow, you're shallow and a shit person,
wish I could be there when an 7 or 8 girl dumps you because you're not good enough for her...

It's impossible to say without knowing your attitude. You look good enough that it shouldn't handicap you from dating any girl. There are many more factors than just looks that are important though like confidence, smell, your voice, the way you talk, how you react to what she is saying. Just be interessting and you can get 9s and 10s no probem.

Rating personality right? 3/10.

Don't go chasin waterfalls..... stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to

hilarious and original

if you are actually serious neck yourself.

you should just be grateful that a chick is willing to service the dick attached to that boyish man bod combo

Don't listen to all the cucks here OP.

Simple question. Are you looking for a serious relationship, or are you looking for a casual relationship. Both involve sex, just one focuses on the relationship, the other the sex.

If you wanna go bang prettier girls and are not satisfied by your current partner, there's no shame in that. Man up, break up and go play the field. Have some balls and just do it.

If you are supported, happy and enjoy what you have with your current girl, then drop her the subtle hints or outright statements to say what you like and ways to improve her appearence. You will be surprised at how many 5's become 7/8's from some hair cuts, grooming care and a wardrobe change.

Alternatively, go the douche route and get a side chick, but only faggots without the balls to break up with a chick goes for side chicks while in a relationship.

you are hot you're atleat 8/10 look wise and if the girl is only a 5/10 then you could do alot better

as long as you're asking about it on Sup Forums:

you should throw away the nice things you've got, and ruin them.

always

>A man thinks he has value

You have no value

>Don't listen to all the cucks

get a haircut and burn off the tattoo and you are golden, seriously thought when i was a fat lazy slob i was hitting above 5s so you can definitely do that.

No typing in the kitchen cock sleeve

If you actually think dating is just moving up the ranks like some kind of world series you're probably not going to get better than a 5/10.

you could probably get an 8. Depends on how you act though, looks alone you should get an 8/10

Nice selfie m9

Pro tip: good looks can get you loads of 5/10 pussy, you may also get the occasional 7 or 8. But they wont date you, owning your own home and driving a nice car will land you a 9 or 10 easy.

Yeah woman will fuck you but you will be a side hoe trash to them with no life or ambition. They want security, you need more then looks, you could fuck an 8/10 but they won't stick around

You look like the dude i saw on the bus with the asian qt3.14159 yesterday morning

She was def a 9/10 though, only because 10/10 doesn't exist

body 6.5/10,
tan is fine.
tattoo sucks
get rid of the neckband headphones for the love of all that is holy
get rid of the boyband hairstyle

then you'd be good to go.