Women in commercials you want to fuck

Women in commercials you want to fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

qns.com/story/2016/10/25/young-actress-whitestone-stars-lady-gaga-anti-bullying-campaign-commercial/
youtube.com/watch?v=2H7LuG6op24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This chick from the drive time commercials.

Mah nigga

When I saw the Super deep throat version of her I was so happy

Name on her? Her tits look like they're great under there.

same tbh

seriously, what is it with this skin tight bowel girl? i just don't get her other than i want to fuck her bowels

She's cute

I've never seen her. Which commercial is this from?

Ewww. Not even 20 years ago

Red Robin burger daddy girl

Toyota's "Jan"

>Women in commercials you want to fuck.
Already did ... made baby Prious

My niggas.

How about 23 years ago?

better shit on this discord gg/ZdjwRzr

So much yes.

definitely

because boobies

Fucking gross.

She's actually not

Exploitable

In what shithole is Danone called "Dannon" ?

Wtf. it is Danone, right?

Called Dannon in us.

No. She looks like a trap. Im not a faggot.

Retarded. Mabe it is because people sued Danone because that activia shit does nothing.

Panera bread commercial voice

It's just the regional name for the company in the us. Not a weird thing for a multinational company to do at all.

Dannon would sound retarded in fennoscandinavia

that discord is shit

fuck
yes

nice get

Yes!!!

nigger detected

shes been in the back of my mind for awhile now

Is that Stephanie D'Abruzzo?

*mumbling to himself*

qns.com/story/2016/10/25/young-actress-whitestone-stars-lady-gaga-anti-bullying-campaign-commercial/

We get Kitty in Australia.

>greasy fast food anus
No thanks.

Or maybe somebody already owns the trademark for "Danone" in the US. Like how Bulmer's in Ireland is called Magner's elsewhere because of Bulmer's UK.

This absolute queen

>nude jelly wrestling match when?

As it should be.

My nigga

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>tl:dr
>you're a faggot
>you'd fuck JLC because you're a fucking beta
>JLC isn't even that bad
>leave the house plz

tl;dr
you're a faggot

That would be awesome

Trivago girl
Would love to take her out to a nice dinner and stroke her hair while I look into her deep eyes.

Good one that lad

she was good when she was new but now shes ugly & unoriginal

good post

The secret escapes advert.

Holy smokes, would ride for dayssssssss

Super deep throat version?

Years ago there was the most adorable little girl in Juicy Juice ads. I don't even care that she was probably nine. I wanted her little ass so bad.

You guys got fucked over. Kitty is shit compared to flo

That bitch is annoying as fuck. She's supposed to be annoying in the commercial and succeeds

Well, we've found Jamie Lee Curtis' son on Sup Forums. He brought the dubs with his beta and tried to make us think his mom ain't got it.

...bruv
Damn you for introducing me to this fine new obsession.

She can be annoying with me all day long.

Shes lovely, her name is Camilla Arfwedson.

Please tell me there's more of that Lily girl.

Mah nigga. Been wanting to smash her in that silver wig from the commercial where she plays the whole family.

Also where can I find said super deep throat Flo?

She's my obsession.

yessssssss

youtube.com/watch?v=2H7LuG6op24

Yeah seriously Flo is THE insurance chick. SOOOO fuckable. I wonder how often she gets dicks sent to her E-mail.

Oh my god my thoughts exactly
I would cry if I got an opportunity to fuck her

A man of fine taste. I love the version where she tells you to leave because her man is coming. It is like you are her secret lover.

The girl in the Crest white strips commercial...would marry

Quads of truth

you know she was on tv a long time ago for being a refugee or some shit like that?

The wife hates her, which makes me like her even more - especially her bouncy walk for some reason

Would bang

I think Kitty is better than Flo

5048 checking in, cunts

she and I could laugh as we put people in permanent debt.

She's actually not

Anyone get wanna fuck that Alex chick from modern family?

Yeeeessss. Education connection would always get me in the mood to fap.