I don't race mix

>I don't race mix

Implying that any girl of any ethnicity would fuck you in the first place.

I live in a multicultural city in the south of England (Cambridge), and I love. So many students from every country and from every ethnicity. I have banged multiple dark skinned women, some Pakis and Latine Americans. I'm still looking to find myself a nice oriential Asian girl.

The point is, nobody cares if you want to preserve your heritage. Take your fedora off, lose some weight and get some pussy.

but black women are disgusting ahmed

Yeah and get drunk and stoned while you're at it
Don't forget to buy the latest apple either
yolo

t. reddit

>just do it goy, kill your heritage

t. Shlomo Shekelstien

Fuck off

I'm from the Land of the whores and the home of the racemixers and still find it disgusting

this is you

Yes... forget about your heritage.

race traitor.

sage

Gross

Black women are the least attractive in general, but there are still tons and tons of fine black women.

If you are a good looking white guy, banging a black girl is super easy. A lot of black women are aware that they are the bottom of the totem poll of attractiveness, and will naturally get attached to any guy that pays attention to them.

>I share a country with these """people"""

Kill him.

Oops, I meant to reply to

>but there are still tons and tons of fine black women.

For you maybe
The skin color is exactly what turns me off

>being against race mxing
Shiggy diggy.

Let me guess, you're from some shit hole like Clacton where everyone is inbred and racist? Fuck off

Nice blog post.

>le virgin shaming thread
Nobody cares what you think, this isn't high school.

FACT: Race mixing is an inevitable, INEVITABLE, product of the necessary process of global, capitalist multicultural integration, the stability on which rests the vastly more important world-wide goals of progress in cloning, genetic manipulation, space travel, etc. You are basically condemning your genetics to the void if you refuse to race-mix, or if your children refuse.

Don't reply to this message and 404 the thread, suck my dick you fucking primitive faggots.

Curly hair is ugly,if you're trying to shill for race mixing at least post some better examples

You got that right Mohammed.

Stick it up your ass Muslim trash

>ugly feet
into the trash

>AZOV
top kek

What's with the mongloid baby?

what in the fuck is wrong with her toes

Got one for you too pizzaface faggot.

So angry. So butthurt.

Time to leave, lad.

>never seen a baby before
They have chubby cheeks you shut in Muslim worshipper.

Race mixing is important. Especially for men as a single man can significantly alter the gene pool by himself.

If you are a white male who is moderately attractive getting brown girls is fairly easy desu. Nothing to wave your dick around for.

lol this >Yeah and get drunk and stoned while you're at it
>Don't forget to buy the latest apple either
>yolo
>t. reddit

uwot m8

>Let me guess, you're from some shit hole like Clacton where everyone is inbred and racist? Fuck off

Aww why so upset.

> pointless carnal sex is more important than creating a stable family

Nice try.

>
Muh master race

Haha fucking Brit trash.
Nice pet monkey you got yourself there

Do you want applause for not being able to keep your dick in your pants? Are we supposed to be impressed no girl likes you enough to settle with you? If you're so confident of your prowess and your wisdom, why are you flaunting it here like a little kid reporting to mummy because he managed to not shit his pants for the first time?

Triggered or what nigger?

but so are you.cracker

Also you are still losing the trade bro. They are trading their women for yours. It's completely uneven.

anglo you will pay!
Aryans are on the way!

Dear Amerifat, shoot yourself, or better yet, go do some shopping at your local shopping centre, go to a school or watch a movie at the cinema and somebody else will shoot you instead.

Btw, never even implied that I didn't find white girls attractive. So I'm not sure why your posting pictures exactly.

Dear Monkey, you're a faggot who plunged all of Europe into a war to spread Communism and no we haven't forgotten that.

Caliphate of England HERE WE GO!

u nuked the japs desu

Poor babies

and we will do it again...once the calphiate is established in england

Your president is Obama and blacks bully your whole country.

White women do it all time, why shouldn't we do the same?

>it's ok if the dick is white, muh dick!
t. pol

You guys are retarded.

Because men are the leaders of their race. Women are natural followers. Set an example for white women by not throwing your seed away on some greasy nig nog

id rather be a faggot than fuck someone of another race. If your faggot ass wants to have mutt children, go ahead. I will continue to thrive with my anglo-saxon genetics that I will pass onto my children. My kids will be white.

>hurr fuck everything the only thing that matters in life is sex

the mantra of a hormonal manchild

You'll notice that the guys who go on about pussy all the time are usually the guys who get no female attention at all besides land whales

bin your butter knives faggot