Sinsemilla thread.
What you smoking on boys?
What do you always do stoned?

Smoking on some stardog myself and i always lose my fucking lighter in my lap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSixkscGgrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trying to get some right now.
My mate's around some chick's house so I have a feeling I'm gonna be waiting for fucking hours.

rough brother, good things come to those who wait

Anyone got good dancehall/reggae songs to chill to?
youtube.com/watch?v=RSixkscGgrk

Blue haze , wax for me

never tried wax being in a country were it aint legal, its fuckery

Really where are you from?? Im in usa , louisiana to be exact its not legal here but very easy to find...wax can also be pretty simple to make especially with the help of youtube!

Rebelution , mystic roots, slyightly stoopid are my 3 favorite bands to smoke to!

I get the feeling wax is a bit of a US thing, never seen it in the Netherlands.

Hmm really? Being that i smoke weed all day every day i like to change the way im smoking....from glass pipes to bongs to joins to chillums to vaping to dabs to hash to edibles. I just enjoy the variety

We do have Moon Rocks, hash and a variety of edibles sold at shops I guess.

And one could buy all the equipment to make BHO legally.

I've heard heady cats dissing stardog lately (never tried it myself)
Folks have been comparing it to blue dream, and saying that both strains may as well be mids.

smoking Diamond Dust. the dispensary had it for like 4 days before it was gone, don't get too attached to this shit.

smoking wax is how you destroy your tolerance. you will only be able to get high off wax.

Arkansas here also smoking wax (usually prefer flowers, but have had allergies)
What do you pay for green/wax in Louisiana?
Here it's $10/g for herb and $40/g for wax (the wax varies greatly)

Looks like steep hill is opening a cannabis testing lab in Little Rock

Those are nice prices user , here its 15 a g for flower and 45-50 a g for wax ...unless you are buying in larger amounts of course

Got some Blue fire OG, really been helping me get a good nights rest but the munchies are unbelievable from it. 7/10 times i smoke out of my Pax otherwise i like blunts/joints

Im not trying to ruin my tollerance thats why im consistantly changing my method of smothing!

Really not a big fan of wax, one or two rips is nice on occasion but its usually too heady and ends up giving me a headache. I like keef if I'm looking for an extra buzz while smoking

protoje - 8 year affair and welcome to jamrock, few of tge best albums tbh

Most collie buddz music is good, marlon asher, and sizzla have a bunch of great smoking songs as well

Yes, Slighty Stoopid this joint. i actually found the song in a stoner thread from another user about a year ago fucking love the song since

I quit smoking weed and started doing coke