youtube.com/watch?v=QIoZg1KXufI
youtube.com/watch?v=AU8CJQiAycI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USA

>wongs wont make the ploffs
>babcock will

relly mkes u thnk

SHIT OP

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

You forgot to make fun of Canada and Columbus OP

>wings playoff run is the same age as the simpsons

teenage hockey lmao

Looks like every American *I* know, user. Fat and white.

Now that the dust has settled, let's talk about the NHL.

Oh boy, I sure do love Horvat!

red wings WILL make the playoffs

and they've been shit for nearly as long

Wait do people actually think Matthews > McDavid? Is this new a spicy meme?

check these digits

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

No just dumb laffers

oh good the indians and the oilnigs are going to argue about this all night again

>slowpoke oilels fan finally gets up to speed

I'm actually a laffs fan.

>CANADA

So now that the Blue Jackets have been exposed as complete and total trash who do we meme now?

It's not a meme, the only meme is McMeme

Not in this thread, post math!

>4.5% PP

is this the worst PP in history?

>rags

It's actually true though and not a meme

You're a total faggot if you're actually a laffs fan and are referring to them as the laffs. Cuck-tier.

>down .0006
FUCKING REKT

>torts will fade back into laughable obscurity after tonight and a listless first round exit

it wasn't meant to be like this /hoc/

>5 wins in a row
>undefeated in 2017

Why do you not believe?

Does that name upset you? Are you that autistic that a name triggers you this badly?

lmao USA didn't even start the good goalie

only thing that matters is he has a cup win
BASED TORTS

Everyone in this country just can't handle the idea of the best player in the world not being from Canada. Give them a couple more years til they'll have no choice but to accept it, i.e. when Crosby retires.

USA

>actually liking Tortellini

If you're going to pretend to be a Laffer just to give weight to saying McDavid>Matthews at least put some effort into it.

based torts

he will never go quietly into that good night, and for that we can be thankful

Entire third period and shootout: youtube.com/watch?v=QIoZg1KXufI

Watch Canada fail over and over and over again.

underage detected

I'm not pretending at all and I'm not sure how me saying "laffs" makes a difference. I find it hilarious that not even 2 weeks this entire board kept saying Matthews is a bust and now he's McDavid? Fucking shit m9 what is going on?

you posted evidence of why he's a living meme

>kongs

you sound pretty new man, plebbit might be more your speed

>I'm not pretending

lol

Nice autopilot response

and?

We get it, you vape.

if you don't think he's at least in the discussion then you're biased

he's a fool m8

USA
S
A

a fool with a Cup win
he's a good coach

that doesn't make him likeable nor non-meme though, which is my point

>the state of Sup Forums is so shit now that this faggot comes in here and hates a meme coach
>a meme coach that has won a cup

It's going to be funny to see what happens to Strome's brother's draft projection now. Matthew Strome. He might not be taken in the first round anymore.

>Yes, another Strome is coming and while some may knock his skating, he has something many other prospects don’t—elite hockey sense.
KEK that doesn't raise alarm bells at all

>le chubby goofy reddit straight line is shortest meme

I bet you're the fag that hates clipart OP's

he adds a bit of humor to things, whether he's trying to or not, while also being competent. I think that makes him likeable enough

Would you rather win teenage hockey or find $5 on the ground?

I'd still draft McDavid over Matthews t b h.

does pittsburgh have a 5 day break right now?

nah

that's fair, though I disagree

the coach is trying not to cry

how did woll and bracco play

No, the city of pittsburgh will keep it's facilities open, and will be allowing people in or out of the city limits.

Woll didn't play tonight, he only played in 2 games. Played well in the 2 wins. Bracco was meh.

Grundstrom was better than both.

awww.
I feel so bad for the future millionaires.

>wings PP
You mean there's a 4.5% chance we score? Oh boy!

It was another chance to laugh at the kongs so it's all good.

2 power plays and no goals tonight

surely its close to 4 now

friendly reminder

Woll was good when he played, they just kind of switched up the goalies a lot and didn't want to go back to him after he'd been sitting a while I guess

I'm just happy to watch the opposing team play their ass off and not score for a change.

Hmm... hard choice...

tbqh most of those Canadian kids are busts who will be lucky to make 6 figures in the AHL

do they have one since the last time a Canadian team won?

8611 days

I would murder someone for six figures

CANADA BTFO

I cannot stand McDavid's dumb fucking face

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE THERE ARE AMERICANS WHO DO NOT LIKE COACH TORTORELLA HOW REDDIT CAN YOU BE

anyone have that Cubert Farnsmatthewworth pic?

It would be nice to have but you can't live on a 5-10 year career of that. They are literally unskilled and completely fucked like 30 years from now if the CTE doesn't get them first I guess.

it's probably a basketballamerican

torts is the BIGGEST reddit meme you dumb fuck

>white people cuisine

i would 100% eat this

>home ice
>it was 2-0
>it was 4-2 in the third
>zero (0) goals on five shootout attempts
>final shooter doesn't even get a shot

What a staggering failure of a country.

tort posting?
youtube.com/watch?v=AU8CJQiAycI

If detoilet makes the playoffs you can bet your ass us Bolts will be there to kick you out in the first round

what about this

>Getting excited about winning a teenager tournament
>...in a shootout
>And the semis...

Gimme a call when you win the one that matters :^)

>it was 2-0
>shorks

delete that right now im trying to keep the gay thoughts away. i hate this fucking site

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>tournament played by overpaid millionaires on vacation
>mattering

WJC is the only pure tournament, maybe U18s. True passion and love for the game.

Still my favorite coach

>w-we don't even c-care

Chin up, Tugnutt.