Fucking bad trip/ existential crisis right now, help me Sup Forumsros

Fucking bad trip/ existential crisis right now, help me Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

id toss you one of my valium if i could. then you would realize the worrying part is pointless, perhaps momentarily, but enough.

All this shit called life is pointless, the nightmare start up when we got conscious

i haven't slept for two days, i've been smoking weed pretty much the whole time except the three hours of anxiety riddled uni, here now, still smoking half a bottle of wine, why the fuck can't i sleep

still smoking, half a bottle *

don't want to sound crazy

Gee, weed and alcohol are sure known to be great things to ingest when depressed, good choice of treatment!

Well, you should try Dramin or the generic one, it's actually pretty good to turn anyone off

guilty conscience perhaps

i didn't say i was depressed

What are you thinking about right now Sup Forumsro?

Are you crazy? Guys, don't try weed when depressed, even when a little bit sad, this will fuck you up
Smoke when happy -> More happy
When sad -> certainly bad trip

It's all good bro. drink water, put on a cool movie or tv show and relax. Put the substances away for a bit. Sleep deprivation fucks with your head bad but once you rest you'll be good. If you need to cry just let it out, not to be a pussy.

Too much booze and weed.

Your brain needs serotonin to sleep properly. Alcohol and cannabis provide a temporary boost to serotonin levels, but depress them in the long term. Ever notice how tired alcoholics look? It's because the booze is keeping them awake.

Stop smoking and drinking for a while, and let your body settle into its natural rhythm again. Within a day or two your serotonin levels should recover, and you'll start sleeping better.

Haha I was thinking this as I refreshed Sup Forums. It'll be alright, man. Our reactions are learnt through culture we're exposed to. Culture is man made, so is your depression.

The only way above it is realisation that these negative feelings aren't really your own thought. Just an 'ego' created psychologically by the 'culture' you are exposed to. This exposure is what people want to 'fuck' when they are saying 'fuck the system'. Your feelings right now are created by the system and with the right mindset, your puny brain can work it's way out of it.

here's my tips on what I do when I'm having an episode.
>what emotion am I feeling?
>why am I feeling it?
>deconstruct the situation with logic
>either realise my feeling is fictional or I can solve it or perhaps seek emotional support

You also have to take into consideration that natural reaction is basically stringed off 'fight or flight'. Since you cannot simply fight or flight out of a situation you feel a rush of evolved emotions which cannot tell the difference between a psychological threat and a physical threat, therefore, left with reeling feelings of anxiety and depression.

This realisation helped me overcome my suicidal, selfish thoughts. Stop being such a sheep and realise these feelings are only real because you are unaware of your surroundings. Get education, read some books, etc.

Oh you must be having a HAPPY existential crisis, where you think about how life is worthless with a smile on your face and not depressed at all, we all have one of these once i a while. Then ingesting depressive and neurotoxic subtances and ranting on b you cant sleep. That must be it!

you sound like you wear tennis shoes.

Which drugs usually make you, Sup Forumsros, happy? I want to feel alive again...

Not op but I agree. We were born in a very confusing time and normies are fucking weird. Once you embrace yourself, life and your surroundings get a whole lot better and you shouldn't let people look down on you, or pressure you affect how you feel, fuck them. Also I'm not saying to be straight edge but sobriety helps, just space your usage out. Just thinking out loud.

daaayyyyyyyuuuuuuuummm

Alcohol for me but that's because it was my best friend in the military and I never really stopped drinking heavily until recently. Drugs and shit don't help though in the long run, you gotta get to know yourself and find out what makes you happy. Go for a walk and check out nature or something dude, take some pictures of shit you think is cool. Stuff like that.

Think about how big we, and everything around us is when compared to the smallest live organism, we are just inconceivable. This make me think that should be something above us, somehow, being then god or not... scary af

can't afford them. Probably would if I could.
I agree. Sup Forums is for thinking out loud, don't be afraid. We're all here to think out loud about the things that aren't otherwise acceptable to discuss.

Dont do an ounce and half if weed and alcohol are fucking u up. My reality fucking melted completely. We think we know about life but we dont. Lol.

Shrooms was the word i forgot. Dont do an ounce and half of shrooms. Lol.

nonsense, life is about gratification. if you want nice things go get money, if you like to fuck fuck whoever you want, or if you like drugs do the right amount for you and stop getting tripped out over stupid shit.

Your existence is pointless, as is all existence. There is nothing waiting for you after death, and nothing good will come to you before it. The universe is indifferent to your suffering.

everything you do in life has a purpose, the journey is the goal, not the destination
might as well enjoy your time

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw m

>volume in glass
>volume in bottle

Guy has not even had a taste.

Anybody here know a fast easy method of suicide? doesnt matter if its painful just quick or easy to do.

MODS!
WASHINGTON D.C. = cheesey pizza capital, UNITED NATIONS = cheesey slavery network, wake the FUCK up if you haven't already.

You can stab your ear
Jump of any considerable build
hug a train
Cut your throat
Take every pill you have
Break your neck
Stab your heart
Call a group of black guys "nigga" (if you're anything different of black)
Or use your creativity

what the fuck

srs. please tell me what that is. Please.

its a fucking jellyfish eating another jellyfish

shut the fuck up cunt i would slit your throat if you talked to me like that in person

so this is where you drop the 12 year old nihilistic shit and realize that is the point of life. There is no clearly defined purpose to life. But that is the fucking point, get off your dick and go out and find what your purpose is. Quit sitting here acting like you're gonna find shit all sitting here shit posting on a place like Sup Forums. Go for a walk, read a book... anything but come here you fucking sperg

You seem to be showing the effects of 'smart'phones and 'fidget spinners'.
wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
...Or you're just going to where you belong Today.

Cannibal Jellies of Timbuktu

yea man live life above those fidget spinners. Don't let those loser kids try and get you hooked on that lame ass shit bro