Ask a Mensa member anything

Ask a Mensa member anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where is the g-spot?

Why do you Mensa fucks care that you're in Mensa?

Not too far from the clit. That's all I know

Many do care. I don't really care, in fact, I only entered as a competition with my brother. We both got into it, and either of us go to meetings or whatever.

But, completing the answer, for the people who do care, would be: ego

Why are all you so fucking stupid?

Do you eat ass?

>This.

Pic related
>every person who has ever told me they were in Mensa
except for one guy
>he didn't even intentionally tell anybody, it just came out.

Does it bother you that most consider you snobs and vain egotistical mongoloids?

Because Mensa, in my opinion, only makes sure that a person has a high logical intelligence, and not any other kind of intelligence. Believe me, I've seen some assholes and douchebags in there.

Not yet. Who knows if I'll have the opportunity.

Not at all. Many members are. I just laugh about it.

>LOGical

Not a native english speaker. Should have said logic, right?

Who are the worst white ppl or black ppl?

Poor people, that's a no brainer mate

Clearly not a native to here either, lurk moar newfag.

>Mensa member
>Can't spot the simplest of patterns in one of the most repetitive websites on the internet.

Whatever m8, you're wasting your time

/thread

>Wasting my time
>Says the mensa member posting about it on Sup Forums.

Your whole shitty club is premised on the notion that intelligence is inherently valuable and communicating with intelligent people is inherently valuable. You've posted as many, if not more, times than me in this thread. My time is inherently less valuable due to my lower intelligence (not a Mensa member).

where t1 = value of mensa man's time
where t2 = value of my shitty dum dum sillybrain ooga booga time

t1 = t2^9001

Therefore you are wasting your time far more than me.

That was never in debate, my friend.
I'm supposed to be working, but there's a public transport strike right now in my city, and I can't get to my office.
So, yeah, I'm definitely wasting my time more than you, no need to be so mensian about it user. Thanks for the tribute though

Wait, are you mad? Or annoyed at least?

Steaming like a dim sim.

Are those tasty?

Are you claiming to have been inside this fine specimen of evolutionary history?

My IQ is 114. Can I get into your Bois club?

Yes. Jealous?

Why are you such a dumb fuck?

Supposedly, no. But if you pass the exam, disregarding your IQ, you can.
Also, there are like, 15% women. So, yeah, bois club, for real.

To irritate people. I'm little sadist as well

Maybe if I actually prepare the test I can raise it
Also, the point of the club is basically to breed high IQ people, do you know of any mensa couples ?
How are the girls personality wise? I can't help but imagine they are all like "oh you are just 120? Pfft don't dare talk to me peasant"

Does that make males the gender with the highest average intelligence?

I bet they're mostly the land variety of Japan's favourite delicacy.

Im 12 and what is this youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw

Are mensa grils worth anyone's time?

Some years ago I got 96/100 at the supervised mensa test, but you need 98 to be accepted. They told me that 96 is a vey good mark for the first time and lots of people need several tries. How many tries it took you to get accepted? Did you do mock test before the real one?

You CAN in fact, prepare for those exams, so, yeah.
That's why I talked about logic intelligence, for real, I think that's the only thing Mensa exam's prove.

Personality wise? They're more agreeable and tolerant than Mensa dudes, by much. BUT, I guess it depends on the country and city culture whatsoever too, because here in my city, people are way more competitive and "assholey" than Mensa people in another city of my country.

Not necessarily. Women are usually lest interested in Mensa. That explains the huge disproportion more than actual IQ.

Yes, some are. Not too many though. Just as with all girls all around the world.

>prepare for those exam
I'm pretty sure you can't raise your IQ

I'm guessing that 96 and 98 measured the percentile in which you'd be a part of, as if, 96% would be that you're in the 4% higher IQ group.

I did do a mock test before the real one. Not the same one as you though.

It took me one try, but I know of some people who failed at the first try and approved at their second try.

That's why it isn't a PROPER IQ test. Read what I said about the logic intelligence and stuff. That's the only thing it tests.

Is that a thing?
>He had to take the test 3 times huehuehue

Yep, it happens.
Some people just have a bad day when they first try, for example. Another reason why it's not a proper IQ test.

IQ tests supposedly (never did one) are perfomed across a few days and take into account lots of things to avoid that "one bad day" or "one great day" variable

yup, it's the percentile. I only need improve 2% lol.

Does having sex qith high mensa person increase iq?

You bet your ass it does. Especially when it's same gender sex.

That's great
Now where do i find a
Black muslim chinese shemale?