How do I ask for this haircut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show them the picture
"A haircut like this please."
"sure thing faggot."

Show it to them you fucking autist.

i-is taking pictures to the barber considered normal? I've never got a haircut before

I just wanna know what to ask for

Simple, when they ask for what you want, just say "Grade 2 on sides, cut short on top but longer than the sides, I just want to push it to the side on front."

Then wait 4 weeks. It will look like Norton.

I got my first haircut from the barbers and like 5 years
And just showed them a picture on my phone
Because I knew nothing about hair

In like 5 years

Its normal but remember to also show them your loli collections too.

>y-y-y-y-you're a fucking faggot

I want to be badass like Norton all confused and big man, dangerous and twisted to try and convince a persona upon myself.

Grade 3 then.

Just walk in and tell them you're Jack's reasonably priced haircut and they'll know what to do.

>I just want to push it to the side on front
what does that mean

No, the moment you show the picture everyone in the shop will laugh at you and the barber will spit in your face.
DONT DO IT!

The front of your hair gets pushed to the side. Like in the picture you posted.

How do people like you even breathe without a machine doing it for you? Fucking useless cunts in this world.

oh my bad I was just reading it wrong. I'm not autistic I just always every shaved my own head with a #2 and let it grow out. I don't know anything about barbers but have a gf now
pic related is my hair

Just tell them to take some off the sides and back, and you'll look like that pic. When it grows out for a month or two go back and show them that pic.

Also, underage B& I'm pretty sure

Tell them you want a gender neutral haircut.

lol
def not underage

Ask to get cucked youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw