We will not surrender unless Islam is the dominant force in this world

We will not surrender unless Islam is the dominant force in this world.

You cannot do a thing to stop us. Allah is on our side, that is why we are able to wreak havoc on your cities without consequence.

All over the West, Muslims continue to expand. Our Mosques are being erected around every corner, in preparation for the world Caliphate.

Your culture is inferior because it promotes peace and tolerance. Anyone who takes a stand against us is considered inferior and stupid....Islam will never have such immoral and unintelligent virtues. Our faith preaches Jihad and retaliation when others harm us. We don't have silly political correctness to stop us from ensuring ALL western infidels are held responsible for their crimes, wars and looting sprees against Islam and Muslims.

>O Allah, help us punish these Kuffar
>We beg for your mercy and blessing by shedding their blood
>Ameen

There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
youtube.com/watch?v=bKHFUjNw70A
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-06/arab-powers-halt-food-supply-to-qatar-amid-gulf-diplomatic-rift/8593506
youtube.com/watch?v=bs8pgajK-nc
liveleak.com/view?i=abb_1496577415
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't understand a single word you american said

I don't believe in god what are you going to do about it

Call me islamafobic
Or chritianfobic

You're a troll and Allah doesn't exist. This makes me want to draw muhamed but he's such a faggot and I don't want to be associated with him

Shutup

careful not to get hit by a drone from the internet cafe

Come to my city and watch us do nothing about it. The streets will run red with mudslime pig blood.

Fuck allah he's no god, just a filthy goat fucker like the rest of you.

>your culture is inferior

B8 identified, Muslims don't have a culture. You have one book, and all you do it read that book. You're all so fragile and insecure: someone draws a cartoon of your pedo savior and you ragequit like a 3 year old that had her bubba taken away. Youll never dominate anything because you cant look past the end of your own nose. Your best military strategy is wearing a dusty dress and hiding in a cave, and when you really mean it you blow yourself up because you dont actually know how to fight. People are repulsed, not afraid of you.

0.3/10 I responded.

Be careful not to get hit by a truck on the street.

OP is def a faggot troll. Actual extremists do not talk like that. Your'e talking like some COD villain. kill yourself fuckboy.

>not believing a story made up by a schizophrenic pedophile in a cave in sandnigger land
>stupid

fuck off you superstitious goatfucker.

>Bait but I will take a bite
Islam is the last desperate sting of a dying wasp. You kill each other and are divided by the west. Islam has to options:
1. Reform
2. Die by the millions

We have brought the Jihad to countless cities around the West. Nothing can be done and nothing will be done and you know it.

Big talk, no action. Our mosques are still standing, not a single Muslim has been harmed. All the westerners are terrified and humiliated.

Accept defeat, it is better for you. I do not want to see you suffer when we take over.

Let's all start spamming North Korea with this shit, they'll think the sandniggers are planning to attack and start test firing missiles in their direction. Problem will solve itself.

Fucking love it

BY THE POWER OF KEK MY REPEATING DIGITS WILL KILL OP

>big talk no action

I'm not dumb enough to strike first goatfucker, I attack you first and "omg hate crime", I'm waiting for you cowards to try something and then it's open season on all of you. I'll burn your mosques to the ground, enslave your women and children, leave dead sandniggers that I've skinned alive hanging in public places.

Make your move fucker, I dare you.

And their youth betray their Muslim faith. Sexualy promiscus females, men who engage in homosexuality, youths drinking alcohol and gambeling. Eating pork when away from their families.

The west is the undoing of islam. We must take more mudslimes in, bare the few extremists, for thei young succum to the haram of western culture.

Praise KEK

SHADILAY BROTHERS

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw 3

I drive a cab and I can legally not pick up mudslimes, some may think it's racist but in my country you have the right to refuse unsafe work. Goatfuckers are potentially dangerous so I can refuse to pick them up and there isn't anything they can do about it.

silly religious people ...

>I'm not dumb enough to strike first
Except that's what the western pigs have been doing to Muslim lands for over a century.

You're just making excuses because you are really too scared to even look at a Muslim.

We will end you. Accept your fate. Stop making excuses.

I'm depressed come to the UK again and get me this time I'll take you with me

I sense two layers of larping in this post.
I'm pretty sure op is troll, pretending to be a stormfag, pretending to be a muslim.

There is no power greater than KEK.
KEK is LOVE
KEK is the future

is a troll*

Aloha snackbarrrrr!!!!

jokes on you i never leave home

>And their youth betray their Muslim faith. Sexualy promiscus females, men who engage in homosexuality, youths drinking alcohol and gambeling. Eating pork when away from their families.
That is called assimilation. Everybody knows Muslims aren't capable of assimilation.

That's all you pigs ever complain about, but suddenly it's what all Muslims are doing in the West? Stupid kaafirs - deceit and lies is second nature to you.

>excuses

Now I know you're an idiot troll, western govts have been attacking you...I'm not govt or military retard. Ah well, make your move and you'll see...you'll all burn.

Private militia far more dangerous than actual military, we have no rules or orders to follow. Just kill

Shut your faggot ass mouth, you ain't about shit except for sucking your filthy swine of a prophets dick.

Muhammad inagaybar!!!

There spreading in Australia I will gladly pick up arms if they start shit in my town I have no problem killing some filthy sand niggers trying to get there hands on my Australian pride

Jesus that was good to watch did the same myself. But i fucked around and got a triple double

We are bored of UK pussies. Allah has granted us 3 successes in 1 month. London is in fear. The city is in lockdown.

It will probably be the first Islamic City by 2020. Sadiq is putting in the plans for Sharia and there will be no alcohol, no pork and no music allowed when entering the boundaries of London.

Ha, what arms? You banned them.

You faggots are a mild inconvenience. If you grow too irritating, we shall simply designate a city in your pathetic Caliphate as a new Hiroshima, and have done.We don't need god, we invented nuclear weapons. And when we're finished, the only way one of you cunts will bother us in the slightest it will be as the ash we scrub off of our windshields for a few weeks after you're all dead.

Rest of the civilized world, you're welcome.

-America

seriously though, praise kek

Please make another post when your people will have enough food and water to even survive.

sure buddy...sure
This will be your "peoples" atheme
youtube.com/watch?v=bKHFUjNw70A

We will fuck you up!
Russians.

No fake.the reconquista has already began.

You can keep sending your women over, they're doing just fine over here. I've fucked 3 of em already, one of em got sent home and killed for it. Saved me having to dump her ass.

most of you faggots dont even have food and you're dreaming of world domination.
you made me kek

>Ah well, make your move and you'll see
Where have you been for the past few years? Under a rock? We have made countless moves to bring down western democracy and enforce Islamic Sharia.

What more do you want us to do? How many more of your women and children will you sacrifice before you homosexuals grow the balls to do something?

>that is why we are able to wreak havoc on your cities without consequence.
>without consequence.
have you seen the standard of living in muslim majority countries?

Hey fuck face American and coalition forces just took one of your last shitty outposts next stop rakkah or did we just take rakkah oh wait we did

dont brag about fucking muslims you fucking retard. please kys

Not in my country you haven't. If you had there would be a vid of sandniggers skinned and hanging from light posts.

Wow guns are rampant as fuck here we just don't use them on toddlers everyone knows a big cunt called dean who will sort you out a nice sawn off

Not bragging idiot...the more they think they're women are being soiled by western cock the more women they'll kill and the angrier they'll get.

Dead mudslime women=no mudslime babies.

Fucking idiot...ever PLAN something?

are you on ludes? a little too much alcoholic virgin blood methinks? lay off the pcp little sand nigger or you'll see a demon lady crawl out a manhole cover.

We have plenty, don't you worry.

Wherever you come to invade and destroy, we simply immigrate to your home and get free food and housing.

Allah has made it possible.

See above and pic related.

This is ridiculous plain and simple

Oil made that place possible, you just attribute finding fossil fuels in your soil with Allah looking out for you.
Guess what other countries have natural resources too, without the aid of Allah.

i lived in dubai for 4 years, biggest fucking shit hole.
See below for oncoming consequences faggot. the middle east is ruled and controlled by the west. Only Iran has some balls

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-06/arab-powers-halt-food-supply-to-qatar-amid-gulf-diplomatic-rift/8593506

petrodollar is doomed and so is your shit teir backers. BTW you only exist because the west allows it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bs8pgajK-nc your youth fuck older men to pay for heroin which is also a massive fucking problem compared to most countries invade any western country but try not to nod off first

this.
your gay little OPEC cartel came crashing down pretty hard the moment the west wanted it to

>Guess what other countries have natural resources too, without the aid of Allah.
Other countries have natural resources too. Many in Africa and South America, but the western man has plundered and oppressed them for it. Why?
>Because they don't have Islam.

Those countries are rich in natural resources which Allah has blessed them with, but because they have no religious guidance, they still aren't able to benefit from it and they live in abject poverty.

Still crying after the west gave you that nice fucking over post WWII?

We can do that again, and you don't have to actually imagine it - like you do your wampusgod in the barren desert, you were used, abused, lied to and YOU BOUGHT ALL OF IT stupid motherfucker.
Where was your imaginary friend then, OP?

It's just because you were treated like the sand rats you are. Backward, and slow to understand anything except wiping your asses with your bare hands like desert apes.

There is ZERO respect for a people who simply refuse to grow-up.

Allah? He was unavailable for your defense then, and that's probably why you pukes are so volatile, confused, and basically rabid dogs with limited vision.

actually you dont have plenty you dumb fuck.
dubai is only one city that happend to have alot of oil. And only some people are rich from it. the rest of you are poor goatfuckers

Meanwhile at ops house.

I really don't get the draw to Islam at all. Have you seen any nation that has gone full Islam? or Shariah? It's absolute shit and horrible, just look up "before and after Islam" on google or youtube it's absolutely destructive and puts things back to the stone age literally.

> not surrender until Islam conquers
> cannot stop us
> world Caliphate
> Allah only god

Whoopee. If you could actually work out a global community with a common believe system that would be a big step towards a saner world.

Unfortunately, Islam is completely fucked by inner strife and only held together by a common enemy (the "West").
Take a away the enemy and Islam will take the path of everything manmade (yes, your unicorn riding magic man is not real).

But education and science is what enables a society to succeed and improve, religion might have some merit for people who find comfort in it, but it should be a personal thing, that bears no merit in everyday interactions.

Dreams of world domination

>fucks goats
KEK'd

yeah, if the dune coons actually managed to tip the scales in london the entire citizenry of england would come down and lynch the lot of them. there would be a civil war; the military and police forces would have to pick a side.
So go ahead islam, try it.
All it will take is a small mob giving the word go, the rest will follow and it wont stop until everyone suspected of practicing islam inna uk has been neutralized.
Thin fucking ice. Try it.

>BTW you only exist because the west allows it.
And they cry and whine about how THEY are the victims... boo hoo hoo! Why do they hate us? We dunz nuthin' wrong.

You need us. You know that any attack will result in full scale Jihad. SeeOther countries were abused by western barbarians because their cultures don't teach Jihad for defense of their people.

is anyone else in a frame of mind that literally jumping on these mudslimes would almost feel natural before you ask i'm 100% mentally fine

>mohammed raped a 9 year old
>implying that Sup Forums is a better example of morality

For every civilian you kill in a terrorist attack, the US and Europe blow away 100 of you back in Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan.

You started a war with the west, and now you're getting annhilated. All of your most devout people will be murdered by bombs and drones. All that will be left are weak Muslims who will turn from Allah to be part of western culture, seduced by American movies and Coca Cola and the almighty motherfucking dollar.

This is your future Ahmed. You're doomed. By 2067 there will be no more real Muslims.

liveleak.com/view?i=abb_1496577415 fuck i love the smell of white phosphorus in the morning

No brother, you are delusional.

Pic related will happen and you know it.

getting muslim women killed, that sure will help us.
You do realize they are worthless anyway, that means you just admitted that you fucked pure shit

Deus Vult is coming. Enjoy your goats while you still can Habib.

Alright OP,

but the problem is that you are a white man with no connections to islam whatsoever. Furthermore you suck a lot of dick, I mean, a lot of it. Even if you were a muslim then you should know that sucking off so many men that you do is considered haram and is even punishable by death in some islamic countries.

Now don't get me wrong, there are issues with Islam and for the religion to survive into the 22nd century there needs to be sweeping fundamentalist reforms and there is a real chance that there will be a massive military conflict within our lifetime if Saudi funded Wahabist Islam is allowed to flourish in the west as it has done this last decade. But pretending to be a muslim on Sup Forums is not helping anyone is it?

Now it's time for you to go and reevaluate your life. Stop sucking so many cocks. I think the gallons of semen you have ingested is starting to affect your brain.

Satan what's up bro? Why won't you buy my soul?

Yet somehow we are

wtf are you talking about goat fucker

you said it satan order up dune coon flayed flesh for my master

this

if anything, their views on loli love only speaks in favour of islam.

If you want anti-pedo outrage then head back to Sup Forums you muppets

confirmed
satan is a goat fucker

>But education and science
That must be why most Americans believe that climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese... Their society is failing and ignorance is rising to become an admired virtue.

Meanwhile, we're starting to build particle colliders in Jordan and massive solar farms in UAE, Morroco etc.

You countries will fall and Islam will dominate.

definitely not brothers faggot - also, homosex and pedosex is rampant in muslim countries.

malaysia/indonesia are all trannies

Satan wills it.

Neck minnit

Pff, crusaders said the same thing. Fuck off already, crusades don't work you morons.

If we only exist under western intimidation, is it really wrong to fight the West?