Black Women Make A Sign Associated With Anti-White Hate

If these women are allowed to graduate then they will be officers leading white men and women.

Yet they are making a sign that has for over 50 years been associated with anti-White racism.

Do we want anti-whites leading our non-black sons and daughters, brothers and sisters?

Even if they manage to convince the powers that be that this was an innocuous gesture (somehow), what does this say about their fitness to lead soldiers?

They should never be allowed to be Lieutenants.

Will the military do the right thing for once?

>US Military Academy investigates black female cadets for 'Black Power' gesture in photo

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/west-point-black-women-us-militarty-academy-fists-up-black-lives-matter-a7018746.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/31/pentagon-training-manual-white-males-have-unfair-advantages/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8V7FBbkLfU
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/west-point-black-women-us-militarty-academy-fists-up-black-lives-matter-a7018746.html
silenceisconsent.net/west-point-investigates-photo-with-cadets-giving-raised-fists-a-la-black-lives-matter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's pretend they were, for the sake of argument.

Can you imagine a more monumental lack of common sense, tact, judgment, leadership, and situational awareness?

Even if they all stuck to that story, they should still be shitcanned.

Do you want people this inept leading your soldiers?

They should all be fucking hung.

I'd understand few negresses in the West Point for the sake of good PR, but this seems like an overkill.
Before the fall, Rome used to rely heavily on foreigners in their military and it bit them in the ass.

>Criticism of the gesture flooded social media streams accusing the women of aligning themselves with the Black Lives Matter movement, which rose to public consciousness after the high profile killings of unarmed black men by police officers.
>killings of unarmed black men by police officers.
>killings of unarmed black men by police officers.

And the meme goes on....

Nice self-segregation, too.

These bitches should not be allowed to graduate. Fuck them. Nominally, I am in favour of free expression. But the West doesn't observe this, so it shouldn't count for niggers, either.

The age of the white man is over, the dawn of another dark age is upon us, I hope you've enjoyed indoor plumbing, your children will be shitting in the street in another 50 years.

Imagine how they will take their attitudes into their leadership positions of many soldiers.

We do not need that attitude in the American Army.

If they are allowed to graduate, then this picture should follow them around their whole careers.

And every time a white person has a disagreement with them, then he should show this photo at the hearing, showing her raising a sign traditionally associated with anti-white racism.

Every single time.

>I hope you've enjoyed indoor plumbing, your children will be shitting in the street in another 50 years.
Not while I'm alive, I'll give them my plunger when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

I think that women are generally ill-fitted for leadership positions, especially in military.

ARE YOU SAYING BLACK POWER DONT EXIST U WITE DEVIL

IF DEEZ WOMANZ DONT GRADUATE DEN DEY RITE U RACIST AS HONKEY BITCH U

Operation get behind the whitey

Some of these women would have been given infantry leadership positions.

So when the lead and frag are all inbound, how will they treat the white people under their command?

We may not know.

But we do know they threw up a sign that has traditionally been associated with anti-white hate.

I would not want to serve under any of these women's leadership.

>These are the people that will command a group in a fight against crazy chinks
Yeeeah.. good game USA.. good game..

>Before the fall, Rome used to rely heavily on foreigners in their military and it bit them in the ass.

Sadly, this may be prophetic.

When such women segregate themselves and they don't identify with their soldiers and their soldiers don't identify with them, then the military is useless.

Useless...

That's a possible scenario, but I don't think they view their military career as anything other than extended welfare plan. If shtf they'd get pregnant before the deployment to get a quick vaginal discharge.

A lot of women do that.

I knew a female west point grad who should have never been promoted to First Lieutenant.

She was always sick or making excuses.

The system is set up to accept excuses, but everyone realizes after a while that too many excuses = low dedication to troops and mission.

No one had the balls to short stop her career. She may lead the Army one day, who knows?

Can we all agree that whites are a scapegoat for all the problems of the black community, and that until they accept that they are their own worst enemies nothing will change.

You can kill us all, but you'll still be niggers as long as your continue with your "urban" culture. The Mexicans won't be so generous putting up with your shit.

Blacks in the middle/upper class have been some of the most based people I've ever met.

The issue is the poor ones, instead of blaming "muh government" like a lot of whites do, skip the middleman entirely and just blame whites

This is why the military is going to crash and be worthless in a decade

>Can we all agree that whites are a scapegoat for all the problems of the black community, and that until they accept that they are their own worst enemies nothing will change.

This is a very true statement.

They hate us because they, as a community, cannot accept responsibility for their individual actions and their culture in general.

Slavery ended 150 years ago.

Stop blaming guys born after we put men on the Moon.

>we is victims

Fuck off albino nigger

West point at it again

>implying this won't be completely forgotten in 3 months

It's genetic. Things will never change.

They'll never ever stop blaming whites. Not while our universities are infected with self-identifying Marxists whose stated goal is a violent purge of the middle and upper classes. This is reality.

If I were a lawyer who had soldiers as clients in courts martial, I would print out the best version of this picture I could get and use it every chance I could when I had a white soldier charged for anything.

And especially if one of these women were involved, would I use this picture.

Every single chance.

>NGER HALL

Proof?

>Slavery ended 150 years ago.

Yet oppression continues

Decade? Remember what Iran did? Nobody takes the US serious anymore.

The more things change the more they stay the same

-Cinderlla

Please explain the oppression, user.

Police
Prisons
Drugs

>Even if they all stuck to that story, they should still be shitcanned.

hello, welcome to 21st century USA. things may have changed a little since you were put into cryo-hibernation sir.

Maybe Brigadier General Diana Holland, Commandant of the West Point Corps of Cadets, will have some honor and do the right thing?

White people make blacks commit crime and do drugs and sell drugs?

Every single one of those nigger bitches should be hanged for treason.

Subhuman shitskins have no place in the white man's military.

>soon to be military officers making black power salutes
I don't even care anymore. Make them infantry officers and put them on the front line.

Think it through, user.

They will be leading white men and women into combat.

They should not be leading people to the chow hall.

First post Shill post

negative
meanwhile the scout sniper marines who had the SS flag were all booted out of their unit
and the marines posing with a confederate battle flag were given article 15s
all military organizations are turning away anyone with a confederate flag tattoo now as well

>white power bad/black power good

>This overt display of the black lives matter movement is not, in itself wrong, but to do so while in uniform is completely unprofessional and not in keeping with what the USMA stands for, and as well as violating the DOD directive 1344.10 which states:

>A member of the Armed Forces on active duty may:
4.1.1.3. Join a partisan or nonpartisan political club and attend its meetings when NOT iN uniform, subject to the restrictions of subparagraph 4.1.2.4. (See DoD Instruction 1334.1 (Reference (c).)

>A member of the Armed forces shall not:
-4.1.2.12. Display a partisan political sign, poster, banner, or similar device visible to the public at one’s residence on a military installation, even if that residence is part of a privatized housing development.

But we all know nothing will happen to them. They will graduate, be a high rank, and be applauded by white women on social media for being strong black women.

That's fucking BS.

That's a common hand sign made by graduating cadets and has been for years.

Excellent points user. I am ashamed that I had forgotten about some of that.

I don't expect it to get better any time soon and would never allow my son or daughter to join up.

What would General Robert E Lee (once Commandant of West Point) think about this?

Look at how the EEO manual treats white people, especially white males.

>“Whites are the empowered group,” the manual declares. “White males represent the haves as compared to the have-nots.”

>The military document advises personnel to “assume racism is everywhere, every day” and “notice code words for race.” They are also instructed to “understand and learn from the history of whiteness and racism.”

>“Assume racism is everywhere, everyday,” read a statement in a section titled, ‘How to be a strong 'white ally.'"

>“One of the privileges of being white is not having to see or deal with racism all the time,” the manual states. “We have to learn to see the effect that racism has.”

>The military manual goes into great detail about a so-called “White Male Club.”

>“In spite of slave insurrections, civil war, the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments, the women’s suffrage movement leading to the 19th amendment, the civil rights movement, urban rebellions and the contemporary feminist movement, the club persists,” the document states.

foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/31/pentagon-training-manual-white-males-have-unfair-advantages/

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8V7FBbkLfU

Explain your disagreement with the truth of that post, user.

>the women’s suffrage movement leading to the 19th amendment

That was where we really fucked up

>liberals actually believe this

>hung
Those are females, user.

Dismiss them all immediately. They have proven themselves undeserving of the privilege of attending West Point.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/west-point-black-women-us-militarty-academy-fists-up-black-lives-matter-a7018746.html

If they aren't kicked out of the Army, then they will graduate next month user.

They should be kicked out of the Army, post haste.

Yes, yes we do.

The more socially dysfunctional they are they less chances they will be hired for well paying jobs. Keep them right where they belong, in the SJW revolving door of poverty.

>The more socially dysfunctional they are they less chances they will be hired for well paying jobs

Sadly, their unsuitability for leadership will not show up in a 1 hour interview, user.

They will get hired and fuck up a company.

Sup Forums is truly turning into reverse tumblr. Look at all you pussies fucking TRIGGERED by a hand gesture. I'm really sorry you have been micro-aggressed. Have your poor feelings been hurt?

Stop stooping to the same level as SJWs, it's unbecoming.

Anti-White hate signs are never defensible, user.

Imagine if the West Pointers were giving the Heil Hitler sign.

How fast would you change your tune?

silenceisconsent.net/west-point-investigates-photo-with-cadets-giving-raised-fists-a-la-black-lives-matter/

It's NOT "just a hand gesture" it's a black racist solidarity salute! If you think these niggers will be racially inpartial in the military then you are a complete fukkking dunce! Time to DEMAND SEGREGATION again! No affirmative action! Fukkk Niggers!

Holy shit, they're seriously indoctrinating soldiers to hate Whites? Jesus fucking christ this is worse than a college campus. I can't wait til Trump gets all the sorority girls out of the military. Bunch of people who have never fired a gun in their lives calling shots for our brave soldiers.

I don't think anyone's feelings are actually hurt. We're pissed because if Whites step out of line in the slightest, they get shitcanned. It's a massive double standard highly indicative of their anti-white agenda.

Just look at that shit in the EEO manual.

You're retarded nobody forces them to be criminal pieces of shit.
They're doing this to themselves.
JUST STOP BREAKING THE LAW MOTHERFUCKER!

This