Why is gay marriage legal but not polygamy?

Why is gay marriage legal but not polygamy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because gay marriage does not hurt feminists but if you ask them about Polygamy they seem to think its the same as rape

Because law doesn't make any sense

Butthurt betas that's why

Because sex with children has not been decriminalized yet.

because money

Because feminism youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw

Why?
Well, women could have several husbands but of course they don't operate like that.

because gay marriage should never have been legal in the first place.

I don't like polygamy because then all the Chads would have like 5 wives and non for the NEET's like myself

one cuck husband to live with to pay for all her needs a whims
and the rest to fuck her silly and ask the first guy to care for and watch
don't fucking joe

>I'm a greedy, selfish cunt

Fucking hate having one wife. Why would you want more than one?

>Fucking hate having one wife

So have more than one.

Who the fuck marries into an orgy?

Stop being a faggot

I feel a bit bad for polygamists. After fags defined marriage as being nothing more than social recognition of who you're fucking, it seemed utterly reasonable that polygamy would be next. After all, 2 but not 3 is far more arbitrary than hetero but not homo. But somehow traps cut in line, and now learning to accept that gender is meaningless as a concept is what we're all being indoctrinated to accept. Soon, orgyfags, soon.

If the man dies his patrimony will be divided between two or more wives and their children, now, imagine big companies and big busines that are linked to families having to be dismantled and divided every time the founder dies.

People think that families are based on love, and this may even be true, but the origin of family and it's main purpose has always been the inheritance and the continuation and maintenance of the patriarch's legacy, because men die but the family extends his influence over the centuries.

Polygamy has a history abusing underage girls, fraudulently exploiting welfare laws and child abandonment (the boys). Gay marriage has none of these issues.

because polygamy has been used as a cover for fucking underaged girls by sects forever. Its not actually a great reason, from a libertarian perspective, but people are ok with it because no one likes childfuckers.

>itt: majority of posters confuse polygamy (1M, many F) and polyandry (1F, many M)

We haven't made progress yet. I don't see why it shouldn't be. People are backwards idiots who think things should be prohibited because they personally think it's weird or wrong.

this

for this to work we need 1 culture and the same standarts. So no muslims and niggers as a beginning. When everybody on the world understands things the same this is going to work and we make progress as humanity as a whole.

you are an idiot, gays are the biggest pedophiles. i bet you are a faggot or a feminazi.

becuz theres a lot of beta/omega males that dont get laid..
desperat single moms will go for a loser just to fill in the cup

Short version; male to female ratio is about 1-1. Lets say a bunch of dudes get 2 wives. That means a lot of guys will have 0, not even getting laid. Crime rates will skyrocket, etc etc. Listen to Jordan Peterson on that one.

I think the better question is: who is still dumb enough to get married in the first place these days.

>Jordan Peterson
link? I found nothing on polygamy.

It should be legal. Unless you're brainwashed by a cult religion to believe everyone should live like you do, why the fuck do you care how many people get married to each other?

As for me, I say legalize whatever kinda marriage you want to, but get government out of marriage and figure out the tax implications before doing it.

what's the point of polygamy if you can't marry underage girls?

Pedos ruining everything. How about you love two women and they are OK with sharing you? its not about raping children, you scum.

how about you learn that children are capable of consent? the only reason they ever can't consent is because they haven't been taught about sex.