DEAR WHITE PEOPLE

DEAR WHITE PEOPLE,
Why should we not hate all of you? What reason do black people have to not slaughter you all for what you've done?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scramble_for_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Congo
foreignaffairs.com/articles/europe/2015-10-07/how-europe-conquered-world
africa.upenn.edu/K-12/French_16178.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I freed you and you owe me everything for it

Tell everyone you see in public this.

because you'd be lost without us
pic related:
>top, africa run by white people
>bottom, africa run by black people

seriously, what's your economy going to be?
>basketball
only like 1% of blacks are even good enough and those that are are basically entertainment for wealthy whites.
>music
see basketball. again, those of you who are good at music are entertainment for wealthy whites. those of you that are good at rap are entertainment for the kids of wealthy whites
>actual work
lol yeah right

Sorry dude. I'm not racist or anything, just realistic. every country that is for blacks by blacks is a complete disaster.

Would you prefer to still be living in mud huts? Nigs blame whites for all their problems when we've made life so much better for you.

Why do anything? Just go back to being cavemen if you don't want anything to do with white people. Since this is a white person's society.

Why would I give two shits if you hate us? Most of you already do.

And as for the second question, it's because you can't organize anything outside of the occasional riot or gang with shit ghetto weaponry. You would die like flies to an actual trained militia, let alone a single unit of soldiers.

what are you reading this on?

Because without whites this world would fall into chaos

Right after whites spout their racist rhetoric in public

STFU U STUPID BITCH I HOPE YOUR KIDS GET MOLESTED YOUR PARENTS GET THEIR HEARTS RIPEPD OUT AND I HOPE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS GETS RAPED AND I HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER AND AIDS YOU STUPID WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT EUROPEAN FUCKBOY I HOPE YOU GETSTABBED 1000 TIMES UNTIL YOU BECOME NOTHING MORE THAN A PILE OF GROUND FLESH KILL YOURSELF LOSER FAGGOT I HOPE EVERYTHIGN IN YOUR LIFE BURNS

Whites always gotta use guns and attack in groups. Can't take a black man one on one

You know that unfortunately whites are being indoctrinated to avoid being racist at the cost of anything, including their freedom and liberty

This website is for 18+ only.

>niggers believe this

Gee, I wonder if that's why we were able to conquer Africa so easily? Because we attacked in groups with intelligent organization.

Strength of mind and organized tactics aren't weak, matey.

You're a 13% minority in America, where most of the bad shit happened the longest. I sympathize with you (not the killing, but the anger), but you're not gonna win that fight.

Using the word "nigger" is racist

You can never convince them of this, I'm afraid. They think that successfully looting a few Apple stores is a significant victory against their white oppressors.

If blacks do it then it's considered cowardice

Feel free to move to Liberia, it's like the US, but made for blacks by blacks

Certainly is. Your point?

Nope, blacks are just as easy to trigger as tumblr feminazis

White people gave Africa
>education, medicine, government above tribal chiefs,
White people give Blacks in America
>a shitton of tax monies
Blacks give Whites
>AIDS, muggings, lip

Are Russians white?

There isn't a reason. U can try to slay us but you will fail and die by the millions. Literally. Don't even bother trying u will fail

Yo XGN ASSASSINZz here you fucking dirty niggers go fuck yourselfs your all oil patches who need burning

It wasn't considered cowardice when the Spanish used superior technology to wipe out the Mayans?

Fuck off and go wash a dick nigger

Dunno why I waste my time trying to educate you chimps in actual history, but here goes-

Africa didn't have a less civilized society than white explorers. In fact, they had many nations and metalworking societies. What they had was a less integrated society. With a large northern desert and a very dense central jungle, the passage of ideas and food between the different powerful areas of Africa was impossible.

All you retards saying that Africa was easily conquered have never even bothered to look in a history book. There was exploitation of certain remote areas and there was a lot of trade, but "colonies" as we understand them were hundreds of years in the making and even then mostly a construct of European imagination rather than actual on-the-ground authority.

>What you've done
>We was slaves
>We was
>Was

I hate this shit niggers you are not and never will be slaves. Fuc.

>Why should we not hate all of you?
You should, and you do.
>What reason do black people have to not slaughter you all for what you've done?
Please, by all means, band together with your unparalleled ability for leadership and organization and start the race war. I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results.

The only black people who have something you can call a succesful life live in White countries

In Africa, all black people are fucked
In White countries, some black people are fucked

Tl;dr
Its not us keeping you down, you know youll have it worse in black countries then in White countries and the main reason is because whites pay most taxes that feed your black ass

Even your crime scene is dependant on White people, either by mugging or stealing from them or selling them drugs

Even your celebrities are celebrities because White people find them entertaining and most of them dont act black at all

Basically of you want all black people to live like the ones in pic related by all means start a racewar because even if you win and White people die out you'll still lose because the black race is not self sufficient, lost in hatred for White people who they project their own failings onto

Prove me wrong

Because if the white man shuts down the internet you won't be able to restart it. Checkmate, friend.

If you killed us, who'd be left to pay your welfare?

Big dicks

Well meme'd, my friend.

Why are you abusing the godly image of Michael Che like this

Why should we hate you? Are you admitting that whites are hateable? So you hate yourself then too?

It ok blackly you can wash my dick anytime

DEAR BLACK PEOPLE,
Why should we not hate all of you? What reason do white people have to not slaughter you all for what you've done?

We're not all evil like white people.

You know what's funny, is how little, and I mean fucking zero, civilization europe had, or was even capable of, not 3500 years ago when Egypt had already united the kingdoms and built a fucking empire and the culture that eventually spread up to and inspired the Greeks to mirror it, but fucking well, WELL into modernity. Read Caesars disappointment in going north to find these other great civilizations and societies, only to find what the early Greeks had already described in detail as ignorant, savage barbarians, who do nothing but drink and steal each others shit and rape their sisters and were utterly incapable of anything greater when tasked. Roman forts and residences were constructed all over the north, in various attempts to spread civilized culture, and most never amounted to more than outposts, vacation homes, or prisons, and were abandoned.

Europeans had fuck all to brag about well into the 400s, and considering their next move and nearly a thousand years of stagnation, really well into the 1200s.

Not to mention Romes own failure to innovate, choosing instead to simply plunder the great works, inventions, and innovations of others, with bonus gains coming from trade with asia.

History is much harsher to the white supremacist worldview than supportive of it.

Because i'm neither racist or to be blamed for anyone's ancestors' crimes.
And yes, fuck all the trendy racial hatred on this site for underages.

>We wuz kangz n shiet
You have nothing to back up ANY of those claims. Africa was indeed conquered quite easily.

Fuck off, nigger lover.

Whites BTFO
blacks win again

>13 percent of the American population commits well over half of all crime
>blames white people
Niggers, everyone.

Visible undershirts disgust me

Typical white response

In a broad sense the North African nations are largely considered to be grouped in with Europe and the Middle East as a region because trade and contact was easier over the Mediterranean than it was through the Congo.

I actually rail against Egypto-philes most times, because it's not really fair to say that Greeks and Romans were adopting many aspects of society from them- there was equal if not greater influence from the Middle East and Asia, thanks in no small part to Alexander of Macedonia's conquests, but that's not to say that Egypt wasn't involved in such exchanges.

how do you win at history?

What have we done?

>implying you even stand a chance at slaughtering us.

>Fuck you whitey
As expected from a subhuman ape. Keep on nigging, tyrone. Sorry you can't face reality

Having something to be proud of and not ashamed of like whites. Whites have nothing to be proud of.

I have never seen a black person in my life and neither has anyone else here. There hasn't been a single black person here ever either. To me you do not exist, you're an American fable and symptom of its illness.

I guess my history degree and all those books I read were all lies.

You could do a Wiki search to verify how long it took to even gain military supremacy in Africa. Even with gunpowder it was hundreds of years. But you're already showing that you're adverse to education, so I'm just gonna hope there's a special hell for dumb people.

Who said "fuck you whitey?"

>adverse to education
You mean "averse", dumbass

If a "black man" murdered my great grandfather does that give me the right to kill the murderers great grandson?
It would be fair... wouldn't it? It's not like currently living blacks with the same equal opportunities and have never been a slave are blaming current whites for the actions of other men that have long since been dead and buried decades and decades ago...
What kind of crazy person would judge others by their skin colour and not by their actions? Remember this next time you feel like blaming "all" white people.
None of us chose our skin pigment, dialect, or gender from birth.

You foiled my autocorrect. >All of your points are now 100% valid.

Nigger: what have YOU done for yourself, and blacks as a whole to improve your lives?

Blame others? That doesn't actually do anything but make you look like an even bigger simp. It's not your fault your life sucks so bad, is that about right?

And therefore, the only action you really take is post on Sup Forums threatening whites with slaughter.

Maybe go smoke some more of your mom's crack. You'll never get IT. Feel more shitty, blame others for your problems, do nothing but whine like a stupid wild animal.

White people are selective on what they want to hear. That's why all these white politicians are so happy with the term fake news.

You don't fit into my beliefs? All fake.

singing about guns crack and da po po is nothing to be proud of.
Il just leave this here
full scale invasion of africa was completed in less than 100 years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scramble_for_Africa

Who is going to protect you niggers from the Mexicans if we are gone.

I never did anything to you. You must be confusing me with another white person, which is, kind of racisit.

That wasn't even selective though, just totally conjured up. That's what whites do when they're desperate.

>Alexander of Macedonia's

Is this a different Alexander than Alexander the Great?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scramble_for_Africa

Fucking 'tard. They'd been working on cutting it up for hundreds of years before that. And like I said before, most of that map is a fantasy of European rulers and very little translated to on-the-ground control. Shit, we still have no on-the-ground control.

"Say Beardsworth, I own 70% of the Congo, even though I can't get troops there and nobody there listens to me."

"golly good ol' chap. Why don't I say the same for Ethopia!"

Why do you have access to Sup Forums? Have the cotton prices gone up?

>What reason do black people have to not slaughter you all for what you've done?

Because you can't.

Same guy.

Regardless of your beliefs, there are practical reasons. We outnumber and outgun you. Backlash against an organized campaign of slaughter would be immediate and severe. Furthermore, most blacks do not think like you; they would not rush to your aid. Indeed, some would fight you. The most you could get to embark on such a mission of suicidal violence would be the NOI (and not even all of them) and perhaps a couple thousand other assorted black nationalists.

Yeah I bet you've never done anything to blacks.
>which is, kind of racist
How's it feel?

Even if half of that was true, so what? What about now? Who's thumb are African's supposedly under now? What excuse do you have for blacks living in dung and stick huts? Lemme guess...WHITEY lmao

how many centuries go by before blacks sit back and say, "hmm. maybe we really are just a half-step up from chimps"

Since when are people calling him Alexander of Macedonia's also, what is up with that apostrophe.

THE BAIT

im offended

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Africa has half the problems it does because whites tried to control it and couldn't. They are definitely not under any white man's thumb. You're deluding yourself for racial grandeur.

He doesn't deserve to be called "the great". I refuse to call a white "great".

...Are we sure they're not castrating soon-to-be eunuchs.

He's right though. This is pretty much how colonialism worked. You didn't have white men in every village and hamlet in Kenya making everyone obey white laws. As long as the crown got sufficient trade out of the deal, give a fuck what your average African was doing. Probably the most notable exception would be the Belgian Congo under King Leopold, a true monster. He did exert total control, and it was a mother fucking blood bath.

Wow, you didn't get a great history education, did you?

Nice roleplaying faggot, what the fuck is Macedonia's anyway.

I did.

Honestly I apologise to blacks for whites taking them from Africa, I wish all blacks were free and in Africa, never having been enslaved by whites, only by other blacks and sold to non-whites.

But I am a white separatist, I don't hate blacks but I do not want to deal with their issues.

It was used possessively in the sentence and then copied and pasted that way.
His conquests, Alexander of Macedonia's conquests

Leopold tried to claim the entire Congo as his personal property, which didn't work out well. Even then, most of the land was outside of his control. He was really just sending armies there to force the natives into work camps to collect rubber. They mostly stayed by the coast fucking shit up and maiming Africans that didn't meet quotas. I wouldn't call it effective control, more like a very specific invasion.

Because your own people sold you off and the whites set you free. Gave you welfare, grape soda, skittles, fried chicken, watermelon, and everything else you cherish.

you sound unhappy tyrone. Truth hurts. Within a hundred years a whole content was conquered by armies that were not even half the size of its opponents. And we are still fucking up your shit even now!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Congo

foreignaffairs.com/articles/europe/2015-10-07/how-europe-conquered-world

africa.upenn.edu/K-12/French_16178.html
You will prob not read links and just say we wuz kangz blah blah blah

The chinks own your ass
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Because blacks never attack in packs.

Was enslaved and free by whites