Ever notice how bad whites smell?

Ever notice how bad whites smell?

Honestly no, unless they're completely unsanitary in which case no other whites will like them either.

No but there's something here....

No. Have you ever been near a Somali? Worst fucking stench made by people. Niggers smell like shit, almost as bad as Indians

nope, and as a black I can tell you they smell better than us, the majority of blacks dont wear deoderant

Yes, they smell of nothing because they take a bath unlike niggers.

They smell like gone off milk. As an asian person, I can smell it so easily.

to be completely honest, niggers smell far worse than any white i ever met, there's this nigger in my class named mamadou, he's from mali, he smells so bad you can't even approach him

I just smelt myself and all I smell is privilege... mmm!

Like an empty milk carton.

yes nasy like fucking burnt ciggret butts and old ass that forgot to wipe,with a hint of Bo that has some shitty axe spray on

found the nigger

>dont wear deoderant
although this is bait, i would like to use this moment to convey my thoughts.
GOD I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO USE DEODORANTS INSTEAD OF FUCKING BATHING. THE MORE THEY SMELL LIKE SHIT, THE MORE DEODORANTS THEY USE TO COVER IT. THEN THEY SMELL EVEN FUCKING WORSE.

thank you.

Deodorants aren't designed to replace bathing. Anyone you know who uses deodorant in place of taking a shower is a filthy ignorant nigger, regardless of skin color.

I think you mean blacks, yes?

Whites and niggers, yes

Blacks smell like lotion and sweat
Whites smell like wet dog
Spics smell like sweat and spices
Indiana smell like shit

Fuck off Muhammad

I think it depends on the person...

I have noticed white peoples houses smell nice though like on average if they aren't poor as fuck.
It will smells nice or nothing at all.

No worse than niggers, Asians, Mexicans, puerto ricans, or sand niggers.

no, never.

>Indiana smell like shit

Oh shit nigger, you just proved all points that you are a filthy fuck.

Ever notice how every nigger smells like lotion? Pretty weird concidering their nasty nigger shit skin is designed to withstand more sunlight than white people. Must be trying to keep from getting extra black as blacks are racist
even towards themselves and people blacker than them. What a fucked group of people. Holy fuck.

I am white and actually agree with this a bit. I don't drink dairy and have dated asian girls that say I don't smell like a normal white Peron.

NO, U!

When they don't bath(which is not very often) White people smell like wet dogs.

That or a body odor like smell. Not even saying you're subhuman, but I live in the south and have grown up around black people. They have a distinct odor lol I would love to know why.

Made from turds

I always hear this, but it isn't true, they actually smell worse than wet dogs when they don't bathe.

Wet dogs smell funny but not too bad tbh.

Chekd and kekd

ok

Almost as bad as blacks, but nothing tops that nasty Mexican smell

Yeah fucking right! OP we know you're a faggot but this is almost as bad as pretending white girls like black guys.

I went to a water park last year with my wife and son and it was filled with niggers and it was the worst smell I've ever experienced in my entire life. It was worse than my son's rancid diarrhea shit caked with piss sitting in his diaper. We left after 10 minutes

The fuck? You should use deodorant only after you shower to prevent bad smell.

no shit sherlock.
the thing is, however, that some people use it to cover their shit smell which - in the first place - comes from bad hygiene.

I have an indian housemate and aftee he washes his clothes the washer legit stinks. I run it on empty witj detergent before doing my clothes. Also you can smell his room and person from 10m away. I am not racist but how can a race be so okah with poor hygeine?

I'm white, if I've been walking a lot or doing a lot of exercise and not showering my feet start smelling similar to wet dog, a bit worse to be honest, and my armpit sweat can smell fucking inhuman
I have noticed however that the basic smell of sweat varies between whites and blacks (at least), I consider black sweat to be foul, can barely stand it, like a weird chemical shoe or something, but I'm assuming the same would go for black people's opinion of white people's stink

the basic difference is interesting though, like even when a black family is entirely integrated, like eating the exact same food and doing the same shit as a white family there's a very basic difference in the smell between

anyway, I'd say the whole 'one race smells worse than another' aside from differences in hygiene would be more to do with what you're used to, or what you grew up with, or what you recognise as normal considering your own smell

Ever notice how everyone smells...Especially creepy people whose ass is attached to the computer screen for days??

Literally every single other race on earth smells worse.

No lurkers intimidated by the black breedingthreads, no lurkers interested in other threads about so-called black superiority, getting even for slavery...

Now OP wants to try to let people think whites smell bad.

What is it, OP? Running out bait?

Maybe you should opt for the best. Kill yourself and make the world a beter place, OP.

>Implying this thread or others aren't false flags.
>Implying the OPs of this threads don't expect outcomes like this everytime, where internet public opinion seems pro-white to underage eyes.