Amanda Tasha Sarah Cristine

Amanda Tasha Sarah Cristine

ITT: we summon the user who wrote the greatest wincest ever told for an update

Have you and Amanda married yet? Do you still work at Audi? How's monogamy?

Post story pls

Fuck off newfag

Also that story is overrated. Better off masturbating to some hentai and you'll get the same result

Column was better tho

Not Tasha's bro, but I'm a wincest writing too. I haven't heard anything in years from anyone involved in that story. I think it's safe to assume there will be no further updates at this point. Oh well.

So. Sup, faggots?

Columnfag here

You really think? Thanks!

To be fair you are the only one that doesn't seem like a total degenerate. And also the only one that bothers to at least be part of the community.

Columnfag

>doesn't seem like a total degenerate

But I am? And yea. I don't know why so many other writers just.. disappear.

You guys write real experience you had with family members or just bullshitting?

It's Sup Forums. Of course it's bullshit

I had real wincest. Been telling about it all week in every thread.

Well dont let us hold you back...

Columnfag

Yea, it all bullshit. No one has ever had sex with anyone related to them, and ever posted about it on the internet. Ever.

No way. Did you read where that guy said it's all bullshit? Obviously you and I never had any winceat at all.

Maybe you queers allready read something but here goes.

I sucked my cousins pecker when he was asleep

Whatcest did you have?

Column here

Like, who did I fuck? Little sister.

I need more.

how little?

Columnfag

Dude, like.. I wrote a bagilliondy word story about it, it's saved on the drive.

Tinyurl com/allthewincest

I don't know, 4, maybe 4 1/2 foot tall, weight less than 80lbs. Normal 12yo size? Also, she's in her early 20s now and is only 5'2" and still barely weighs 100lbs soaking wet. Which she usually is around me lol.

pics of that wet pussy?

Columnfag

Ha, no. Sorry dorry.

Im going to dig through those archives now, so ill be furiouly masturbating for the next couple hours.

Columnfag

>Hours
Enjoy