Holy shit guys, I found a way to kill two birds with one stone. We can finally did the world of faggots...

Holy shit guys, I found a way to kill two birds with one stone. We can finally did the world of faggots. It's 100% foolproof so long as we all work togetherlale the good old days. Newfags are invited as well, join in and become a part of history.

There was recently a pedo thread here and it got me thinking. What if we could pin the pedos on the lgbt community and completely discredit them. The lgbt community doesn't like pedos, but the rest of normal society don't know and don't care. So if we were to announce that the lgbt community had finally accepted pedos in to their group and are pressing for their rights as part of their move since the beginning to push for equal rights, people would go apeshit and it would backfire on the lgbt community. Thus Discrediting them and causing a rift and tear in their order.

The plan is simple:

We need to begin building banners and images asap of 'LGBTQP' or whatever they call themselves now but with a P added for pedos.

We get accounts en masse on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and every other social site these fags visit.

We spam messages like "We have finally accepted Pedos into our community, just like us they're fighting for their rights because of how they were born. Give them a warm welcome." Or something

We get thousands of accounts to do this and retweet it to FOX, CNN, CBS, ESPN, ect. We need the media to catch onto it like wildfire. It has to be quick and spontaneous, if we take too long they may catch on or play it off.

When real LGBT fags question you or go against you, return the sentiment with how they're doing the same thing to pedos that the world is doing to light. Try and make sense though and try to get some real members on your side to join in on the debate. It will cause confusion in their ranks and allow us to continue our plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=17u01_sWjRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys closetfag... hating gays isn't going to make you straight

>The LGBT comunity doesn't like pedos

Bitch have you been paying attention to anything the LGBT community puts out these days?

Hang on sorry. The LGBTQAI++ community.

I like your idea OP but 99% of the posters on Sup Forums are faggots. This is an operation for Sup Forums

>The lgbt community doesn't like pedos
They ARE pedophiles, wtf are you even talking about?

Gay men fuck children probably more than they fuck adults. You're insane if you believe there's any difference between pedophiles and gays.

I personally think there shouldn't be too much Sup Forums. Many of them are reallllly far right. A moderate amount of Sup Forums is fine I think but not too much.

Anyway, join us discord gg/6qZcZYw

>us

Kill yourself. Really.

Fix link faggot

place period. use your braincell. faggotron

That's some tasty bait right there

What a fucking retard you are.

>not your personal army

Leave.

Not bait, just reality.

Ehh most of pol is more on the moderate right and far right on certain issues like guns, corruption and freedom of speech.

If you keep making these threads out in the open the lgbt community will find out super quick

That's good to know. A lot of the Nazis on Sup Forums apperantly come from Sup Forums so that was my take on them.

even if lgbt may know bout us, the average person wont so. #yolo
We gotta be visible somewhere.

>even if lgbt may know bout us, the average person wont so. #yolo
>We gotta be visible somewhere.

Fair enough man

As for the Nazis, the ones that come to Sup Forums are trying to increase the traffic on Sup Forums and get people to hate the Jews. Which they're pretty good at. Most people just troll them on their Jew hate threads and go on the actual political threads.

>Not 100%

Stop being stupid, faggot.

Btw most of pol tests as libertarian I believe

Well, you got to admit they do make a good point.

Bankers control the world... most bankers, if not all, are jews... you do the math. Don't forget that George soros, the main architect behind the current nigger invasion of Europe is also a jew...

Kinda depressing when you look at all the evidence, but a few hindered people=/= everyone in a religion which isn't something they won't listen to.

ok, a few things

NYPA, although if it was a good idea I would be happy to help, however:
youtube.com/watch?v=17u01_sWjRE
Burgers tried this already, and look where we are now. If anything, your idea is likely to actually CONVINCE people that pedos and faggots are both legitimate.
3. I actually have nothing against faggots, and don't see the point of using pedos to undermine their dignity. Now if there were a way to make this work with mudslimes....
4. The 'good old days' took place before normies figured out the internet, and before every snowflake group on the planet had a FB page. These days they would be on you in minutes, which brings me to the most important point of all:
5. OP is a faggot.

tl;dr die in a fire and sage

I mean, controlling the whole world's economy is a pretty fucking big deal, if you excuse me.

I'm not trying to push the Sup Forums kool aid here, or anything, but they DO have a really good point, whether you like it or not.