How successful are apps like Tinder?

How successful are apps like Tinder?

I'm still sceptical on using it. I've been told numerous times by people that I'm attractive, but my self-esteem has always been in the shitter. And I'm only in the mood for flings at the moment.

Put a lot of info in your summary and pictures of what you're into along with 2 with a few friends but make sure these come last. If you're semi-attractive you should be able to talk to at least 5 people within a day and have a hook-up by the end of the week. Wrap your junk you newfag.

>set to straight
>no matches at all for days
>set to gay
>every single one is a match

unless I'm a huge faggot I think I've figured it out, I figured out exactly how you can tell who is going to swipe right, and who is going to swipe left. Girls swipe left, and guys swipe right!

hope this helps you out op

you're 3 years too late

The app is super successful. But that doesn't mean that you'll be successful in using it.

Message everyone that you match with, find something to talk about, get her number or SC name, and then you'll be set.

been using tinder for a year, im maybe an 8/10

ive had maybe 6 matches, and they all stop replying after you messege them, unless you say something stupid or cute right off the start. Your success with your first messege really depends on their personality, and there is no way of knowing that unless you talk to them. But you can't talk to them unless you get passed the first messege. It's a retarded cycle of impossibility, atleast in my experience. Lately i've just been swiping right without even loook at them.

tfw been using it for a month
tfw no matches
tfw got motivation but since unattractive everyone swipes no

whatever you do, DO NOT SAY "hey" or "hi" or "whats up?"

Tinder is useless now.
Used to be good the first few years, before it became popular.
Now it's literally 90% men and they just hound women.
Tinder is for attention whores for feel good about themselves.
A girl friend of mine, very attractive, loves attention- deleted hers because she literally couldn't keep up with the super likes and messages.

Poast face.

I wanna say half of my matches are bots, and another 1/4th of them get unmatched after they messege you because tinder servers are a pile of shit and matches get unmatched automatically sometimes.

I've gotten actual sex from two girls off of Jodel. No sex yet from Tinder

Girls are picky, cus basically every guy swipes right. I'd place myself at about 7, got like 10 matches in 2 months. My buddy is a 9, he fucks 2 new chicks a week. It all depends.

Had sex with two people until now. And the second one is now my girlfriend. I had like 25 - 30 matches in the course of a few months. Some stop replying eventually but so what?

I don't live in America, maybe that has something to do with it.

>went out with 8/10 redhead
>wanted to bang at a parking lot when it got dark
>drive to her place to meet
>asks if we could go to liquor store
>whythefuck.jpg
>comes back with a bottle of whiskey
>man u gon get me pulled over
>drive to a walmart supercenter and parked outer perimeter parking lot
>had lots of interesting conversations, including how she got someone busted for animal abuse in Australia
>later during the night
>drunkenly admits that she banged over a dozen dudes on every first date
>aww fuck no
>probably has HIV and herpes n shit
>starts rambling on about her faggot ex bf
>long distance relationship that at no surprise failed
>keeps playing the same hollywood undead song for about an hour while getting headache from her "HEY! LISTEN!" ringtone
>bitch be texting this whole time
>finally bursts into tears because of same faggot ex
>tried to comfort her in order for her to shut the fuck up
>she freaks out on why i'm doing that
>bitch i'm trying to help
>decided to just dump her ass home
>next morning she texts me saying some dude will buy her a motel and fuck all day
>feelsrageman
>delete texts and block her number.

jesus christ some girls are assholes

>be me
>be UK fag
>some matches, but very few girls i'd wanna meet IRL, even just for sexy time
>move to Japan
>matches galore
>go on date
>2 months later still seeing this girl who is beautiful, kind, speaks english, loves watching movies all day, and has a really nice ass/pussy
>still browsing tinder looking for even better girl
>MFW i should stop looking for the next best thing when i've got something great already.

We are built for fucking more than one girl, which makes it so hard

>MFW i should stop looking for the next best thing when i've got something great already.

this

then how the fuck am i supposed to start the conversation?

Tip your fedora and address her as "M'lady"

Compliment her on her fucking cute dog or cat or whatever shit she has in her pics and then quickly segway into some bullshit

I got superliked by some chick who literally had dtf on her bio. Get chatting, at some point I jokingly throw slut into the conversation, like "haha you crazy slut".
She freaks and unfollowed me. I facepalmed. I had a slut but I fucked my chances by saying it out loud. Lesson learned.

Pic unrelated. But this one is some crazy feminist retard who flipped out on me. Do what u want

Went out with 13 girls I think. Fucked 7. Probably went out with more, but I don't remember.

Out of the 7 I fucked one is a virgin and I am still pounding that pussy. I am also keeping a fat, but very cool chick on the side.

Virgin girl is actually the hardest to satisfy and for some reason my cock won't get hard again after I finish. Yeah, it's easy to get girls on tinder, especially if you go for bitches below your level.

All the girls that I chatted with and were actually cute and seemed like gf material stopped responding or unmatched me at some point.

So yeah, I still have a lot to learn. But it helped raise my self esteem. Given that I have a main chick and a side chick, I uninstalled the app. Will reinstall it when I get bored, though.

>unmatched automatically sometimes.
lol no

pics pls mate

It's great to get laid, but I often try to make my hookups into FWB's which often results in either them or me getting the feels. Never liked getting dumped in the past, but doing the dumping yourself sucks pretty bad too. Honestly it's draining on me. But I can't go back to being a pussywhipped beta in a regular relationship anymore either.

don't have any

and the girls aren't that good looking anyway. If I am a 7-8 they are a 5-6. And at the first date I give the impression of an 8. So yeah

Also met a girl who was a raging alcoholic. Fell asleep while I was fucking her. Filmed it then deleted it because it was about rapey. Then she invites me round again. Same thing. Fell asleep during sex. I stopped and left. Too weird. Then she messaged me saying she'd been arrested in a park for being drunk. Blocked her. She lived on the next street from me. Thank God I went to hers and she never knew my exact location.

Another chick I met was a fatty but totally into piss play and anal. Lost touch and think she has a gf now. Didn't reply to my last text which was 3 months after we'd last spoke.

Pic related

>Doesnt have any pics
>met them on Tinder

Alright pally boy

I've been with the girl I met on tinder for about 6 months now

Tinder has been super successful for me honestly. Just be a normal person and treat woman like you want a relationship, then fuck em and leave or if you find a decent one ride it out.

its super easy! I have had 15+ threesomes with girls I met on tinder and my gf. we just say that we are a couple looking for a third and ive banged more chicks with mg gf than the entire time I was single lololol

met a girl on vacation from ecuador and actually took her virginity
we didnt get along too well after that but the confidence boost got me out talking to girls in bars and that's how i met my current gf, been together 8 months or so and its goin goood

I have incredible success with tinder. I can still smell the girl on me from last night. Just shitpost with them and don't take it seriously. Say something to get their attention first message. Every douche on Tinder messages with "hi" or "hey cutie"

Believable

You meet them up afterwards for more fucking or do you only do hookups.

Are you the British version of me?
Tho I told the girl I cant be arsed to have a relationship but shes staying loyal to me lol

I ought to move there in later future, not sure how they react towards Amerifags compared to UK.

How does a upstanding /b fag take profile pics for tinder?

I was the same way. Low self esteem. Finally got on tinder and had all sorts of matches. Biggest issue I've had is chicks that want more then a fuck. I actually asked this one chick for her friends number last night just so she would quit blowing my phone up. Seems to have worked. Got a really hot chick from the airforce who wants me to fuck her in front of her dorm mate. It's done wonders for my self esteem.

Get a friend who's into photography to help you out. Ever since I bought a DSLR my matches have doubled. I made a profile pic like pic related and chicks love it. Just try to stand out from the crowd while not giving a fuck.

That's what you get for being a beta faggot.

I hate taking selfies. Doesn't feel right. My expressions totally changes when I take selfies.

Maybe 3 years ago it was usable, but now it's flooded with bots and fakes. As a man, your experience will be pretty shit unless you're a literal 10/10.

My best friend is a 9/10 with a dick like a sledgehammer, got like 3 matches in a month. Never used it personally though so take it with salt.

better to look neutral and away from the camera than giving some fake smile.

If you've had 6 matches in a year then you're probably not attractive. Want to find out for sure? Find some attractive persons pics and make a fake profile and see how many matches and messages you get. You'll likely cry a little.

Bullshit. Keep staring at your friends cock faggot.

Just ask them to fuck, that's all tinder is actually used for. If they are trying to date on there, they are doing it wrong.

faggot post of the thread.

Least I was smart enough to not bang that cum dumpster that had herpes.

>what are condoms

jeez she sounds exactly like this 19yo fuckslut I have. really into the degrading shit

I met my wife on Tinder.

Been using tinder for about 3 months, 8/10 face, 5/10 body. Apparently there's some algorithm to it, swiping constantly actually makes you less noticeable. So I swipe casually. I've gotten about 20 ish matches. The first one I matched with, we got talking and we have a lot in common, went to her dorm a few times and fucked. But she's gone for the summer sadly, she went back home. We still talk and stuff, and another one I met, she's cool also, but she's kinda fucked in the head so I don't want anything to go too far with this one. We just play league sometimes and hang out. Out of 20 I'm only talking to 2 of them. 1/10 chance.

Don't be down man, I honestly think it's dead at this point. I'm maybe a 7/10 or so, and I'd get about 6 or 7 matches a week when I was using it a year ago, and now I can't get a single one. I think everyone moved away.

Condoms don't always work, some of the more easily spread diseases, such as herpes will often be transferred even if a condom is used.

Wouldn't worry about it. Place is trash anyway. Lot of better things to do in life than to sit behind a desk staring at a phone, wondering why everyone swipes no.

Kill her.

Also deleting your tinder and creating a new account, sort of resets you, if you started swiping a lot and don't appear to get anymore matches.

>ODIN WILLS IT

Why didn't i think of that.

not even the best grade condoms can hold up against whatever she had hiding up in there.

I fucked three different girls off of it in the one month I used it and they were all 6/10+ so not bad.

In my area they are all hookers. More hookups on PoF.

Tinder had its day, but that day was three years ago.

These days, it's just bots, Chinese scammers, honey trappers, desperately deluded NEETs and the occasional bored businessman catfishing as an 18 year old lingerie model.

Put another way: if Craigslist were a dating app, it would be Tinder.

>Craigslist
another site full of planet hams, bots, fake as shit women, more hamplanets.

What's the next big thing. It can't be anything but digital in this age.

>super human daddy loads
x fucking d

Okay, so here's my question.
How can I make my profile on Tinder look interesting?

I mean, you can have a lot interesting to show but how to put in the words not being a douche

I use tinder all the time and I get matches, I'm like probably a 6.5/10 but I'm funny so that helps

Just make your bio funny or cute because girls actually do read that shit and maybe some cool adventurous pictures or idk a normie meme or some shit and you should be ok

sth like "for the Roman Empire" would be succesful if you want to bang some gaul chicks

A friend of mine got a scorching case of herpes from Tinder. So I guess it's pretty successful.

/thread

Follow me on IG: whydidyouswiperighttho

I post shitty conversations i have with male tinder users... I swipe right on everybody so I can troll them so hard