Is he even trying to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kigxLHT16r0
notreadnotextant.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/jim-webb-will-be-trumps-vp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_transition
youtu.be/QaQcVsq6akw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't be a racist

The plan was never to win, the true intention was to force us to wake up to what's going on around us.

He needs to pick either Kasich, to secure Ohio, or Rick Scott or Rubio to help get Florida.

rubio for the mexican's vote, too bad he said no

>wanting some poor nignog to be your VP

Are you even trying OP?

He need to pick a nigger or a woman (or both), to secure the presidency.

wrong, latino, there are more spics than nigs in USA

Unfortunately this

Trump is not considering Kasich. No way, no how is this even a remote possibility. Where are you getting this nonsense?

It's Huckabee you idiot

Based Gingrich needs to get it. Kasich is a known cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=kigxLHT16r0

Seriously Newt Gingrich should be President right now.

There is one qualified for the job.

yes, a bassist not a racist

>betting site
>Trump's shortlist

Yeah definitely the same thing. Leicester FC would be ashamed of you user.

Newt is the smart choice. Although I don't know if the smart choice will work politically.

Newt better have some position in a Trump administration. That guy is way too smart to be just BTFO faggots on cable news.

What is even the point of pandering?
Did Paling win over any women voters in 2008?

She's basically as qualified as Hilldog, and she'd be just a VP. Good pick, I think.

Gingrich has an open marriage.

He'd make having Bill back in the White House okay.

He would never pick Pankasich as his VP

>americans won't elect anyone who's not in traditional marriage

Why are USA citizens so cucked?

Why no Sleepy Ben?

I want Ben Carson

Literally the opposite of cucked

Implying he is not already winning OP.

Pic related, Trumps pick for VP

>General Literally who

>too bad he said no

Do you have sauce on that?

muh identity politics VP pick

Fuck off with those gimmicks. That shit _DOES_NOT_WORK_. Didn't work with Palin. Didn't work for Ferrero. Won't work when Hillary picks that gay beaner Castro.

And if he picks an establishment cuck like Kasich, I can guarantee Trump gets JFK'd

>or Rubio to help get Florida
RUBIO COULDN'T EVEN GET FLORIDA ON HIS OWN

She's was in the bush admin. Hillary will go after him for that

And all she has to do is call Hillary racist.

Doesn't research suggest that VP picks are not as important as assumed?

It will be important when Trump is assassinated

Why wouldn't he? Now that he's going into the general, his biggest issue is unifying the party (and its massive campaign infrastructure, and its massive pool of wealthy donors) behind him so that he has a chance of winning the general. Making gestures of compromise with the establishment is pretty much his only fucking hope. Kasich is a solid pick.

I dont think he'd get JFKd.
That shit would be too risky these days.

They'll just impeach him.

>Implying Trump/Webb isn't the ultimate ticket
I'd vote for Trump if he did this, desu

What i meant in influencing the election.

Have we started the fire brother?

>notreadnotextant.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/jim-webb-will-be-trumps-vp/

Didn't Trump rule out non-republican running mate?

Webb in the dem debates was like "damn nigga I wasn't among so many commies since vietnam".

>implying Webb won't just register Republican

Refused to wake up to sign the paperwork.

WEBB
>WEBB
WEBB
>WEBB
WEBB
>WEBB
WEBB
>WEBB

Anyone that watched the news through the late 90's and early 2000's will know him well, he was in charge of the army and did many of the press releases on the wars.

What is a "transition team chairman"?

I have no idea, but this means he's not VP.

I don't see it happening.

For one, he said he would pick a republican

Second, he's already been getting shitloads of flak from the neocons and cuckservatives for "NOT BEING A TRUE CONSERVATIVE". So picking a democrat VP (even if he was a former Republican and only switched as a war protest) would just call them to kick and scream and keep the party divided. Picking webb would seemingly validate all their fears about trump.

Third, Webb doesn't honestly have much draw with the democrats. Remember that he was only getting like 5% support when he was in the race, and all the democrats watching the debates were just saying "lol srsly who is this guy?". They see him the same way we see someoen like Jeb Bush. The amount of possible support he'd get from dems would be smaller than the amount he'd possibly lose.

I think Newt "Moonman" Gingrich is probably the best option. He's been on trump's side the entire time instead of being a cuck and being the former speaker, knows his way around the political sphere, which is exactly what turmp wants and needs.

>he wasn't born in the late 90'
Fuck off old creep

He'll win if white people will stop letting themselves get cucked. It's all up to us. But we can drop the ball. This is probably our last chance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_transition

A presidential transition or presidential interregnum refers to the period of time between the end of a presidential election and the inauguration of a new President of a country. During this time the incoming President usually designates new government personnel, including selecting new Cabinet positions and government department or agency heads.

In the United States, during a presidential transition, the outgoing "lame duck" President has lost many of the intangible benefits of a Presidency (e.g., being perceived as the default leader on issues of national importance) but the incoming President-elect is not yet legally empowered to affect policy. This ambiguity in the roles of the President-elect and outgoing President creates the potential for a leadership vacuum, which may be most acutely felt during wartime or times of economic crisis.

It would be dumb to pick Kasich who's a literally who over one of the top Washington guys.

I understand, the same happens here, when the new president is elected the old becomes irrelevant, even during the elections, the old one is irrelevant by then

Addressed in that article. I recommend giving it a read. Basically, Webb has already dropped out of the Democratic party, and Trump has acknowledged him as an independent. Plus Webb was previously a Republican, under Reagan no less, and quit the party because he hated the Neo-cons like Bush and Lindsey Graham, who he belived were selling out American interests and starting dumb wars.

Read that article. Trump is remaking the party. The GOPe is dead. The new Republican party is America first nationalism. Webb would be a really clever Trumpian play, especially if he sells it by dangling Cruz as his first Supreme Court Nominee

I thought web quit the republican because they are insane

BASED

GINGRITCH

>based
>man literally made a video on the internet on how we should call smartphones

I just don't see Webb picking up a ton of support. I think it'd be an excellent decision, but I don't see it happening.

God, I hope so. After imagining the glory of a Trump/Webb ticket I'm going to be extremely disappointed if he goes with some generic cuckservative.

Kasich has zero chance hes just the idiot that didnt want the Ohio delegates to go 2nd place Trump.

He was like 11th place and didnt know he was a losing big time just like when he was a managing director at Lehman losing bigtime but oblivious to to reality.

>Second, he's already been getting shitloads of flak from the neocons and cuckservatives for "NOT BEING A TRUE CONSERVATIVE".

Those are the people who don't matter anymore. They're the ones who voted for Cruz. They're not the ones who gave us record voter turnouts in the primaries.

Aside from that, anyone who's a super diehard TRUE CONSERVATIVE will vote for anyone over Hillary. There's nothing Trump could do to make them hate him as much as they hate Hillary.

My Dad was a Cruz supporter who thought that Trump couldn't be trusted to actually mean anything he says but he'd still vote Trump emperor for life rather than give Hillary 4 years in the white house.

Daily reminder picking for demographics doesn't work.

Daily reminder that Jeb and Lindsay Graham are the only ones, other than Rubio who was so uneqivocally BTFO'd that he quit politics, who could NOT be the nominee.

Daily reminder that Trump can never and will never pick somebody that he personally stumped time and time again (Kasich, Cruz, Fiorina, Rand)

Daily reminder that it's going to be Krispy, Carson or Gingrich

Daily reminder that it will NEVER be Jim Webb, no matter how hard you want it to be

>rewind 2 months
Daily reminder that Trump will NOT be the nominee
Daily reminder that Trump will NEVER get 1237
>Rewind 6 months
Daily reminder that Trump's campaign ISN'T serious
Daily reminder he will never be anywhere near fist

Mate I've been on the Trump train since day fucking one. He's going to be POTUS. I've literally got money riding on it. But it's not going to be Jim Webb.

General James t mattis, aka mad dog mattis. Led the invasion to pajamen HQ in 21 days. Only general in history to release a full bird colonel of command. He holds EVERYONE accountable. He leads from the front, he has been known to leave his PSD when a FOB he was visiting came under attack. He ran up into a machine gun tower to get some.
He tells it like it is.

youtu.be/QaQcVsq6akw

I don't know anyone else that can match trumps bluntness, only adding more synergy to the trump train. I don't know anyone that has a record like him, with accomplishments like his.

Does anyone have evidence that diversity VP pick helps to win?