Weird fetishes?

Weird fetishes?

Post some of your weirdest or at least least normal fetishes

I had this thread going the other day and it was pretty cool

>pic related, mine (I love girls covered in mud and it's one of the hottest things ever to me)

I also like most of WAM in general, messy moreso than wet. Also into incest (brother/sister mainly)

Bump

This image reminds me of a blonde woman who has her own website where she just poured coloured fluids over herself. It's actually pretty hot, but I can't recall her name.

Remember the site name then?

Nope. I'm pretty sure the site was named after her.

I'm currently looking through my 25+ GBs of pictures to see if I see her

This thread again.. kill yourself, op.

This has to be her.

>kys op

If you'd caught me a year ago I might've but it's too late for that I'm stable

Damn she's hot. I need her name now so I can get more of her

I saw the movie Stripes when I was young, the ladies mud wrestling scene gave me early boners. Then our entire extended group of friends went to a mud obstacle course for some girls 20th bday. So we had like 30 people there, half of them chicks, getting absolutely lathered in mud. It always made the shape of their chest so visible underneath the white tanktops they give you

I should mention that i dont have a mud fetish but i still fap to the fb pics

I have found seven images of her. Google Image failed to find anything for the first. Let's try this one.

Or I could just look at the fucking watermark.

True

Post the rest please

I had a duplicate, so call this 4/6

5/6

6/6

Thanks

Ditto, except for me it's wet>messy (specifically urophilia, but it's also messy so), and I enjoy bro/sis and dad/daughter equally the same.

That being said, I only actually like the fantasy of incest, the idea of doing that with my actual sister for example makes me cringe.

My gf is super into both fetishes as well, so we have a pretty good time with them.