ITT: """""comedians""""

ITT: """""comedians""""

Poor man's Leslie Nielsen.

Fuck off, he was great in planes, trains and automobiles

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

the jerk was top tier
maybe try rick and morty or something?

He was a comedian before you were born, fella.

EPIC COMEDIAN DESTROYS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS EPIC RANT LIVE FUNNY

this fucking guy

The Jerk is a classic

Isn't he more of a movie star.

Tim Allen. I don't think he's ever said or done anything funny, but he's treated like a comedian anyway.

His stand up career was monumental for such a relatively short time period, which is why he stopped right after he peaked but before he stagnated.

Today he is probably more famous as an actor, but he's also an author, playwright and musician.

his book is pretty good "born standing up" niogga was a playa

He's "family funny"

I guess John Oliver is more your style?

AAAAARUUUGHGGGH?

Sounds like someone has never seen The Jerk

Selling coke isn't family funny

This is bait, right?

I'm pretty sure community is the last good thing he'll ever do.

tell me about chevy chase?
why his name is just two car brands names?

Aziz Ansari

I don't think I've so much as smiled as anything that's ever come out of that jabbering fuckwit's mudhole

I have seen Sgt Bilko literally hundreds of times.

HELP THIS SHOULDN'T BE FUNNY

underrated post

>image.jpg

I purposely rename my images to spite you.

He genuinely just says things. No clue what his appeal is.

I never got this, why do people keep posting this?

Indicates newfag mobile user and probably a redditor

Because iPhone posters are almost exclusively cancerous shitposters that use their phone so they can avoid bans.

He's brown but with an american accent.

That movie isn't funny. Maybe it was 30 years ago. It's aged like piss.

I adore Steve Martin but he really is a product of his time. You watch his old standup that he became famous for and the humor is so outdated and basic, it's kinda hard to watch. He had a few good movie roles but other than that... well I guess there's a reason he only plays his fucking banjo nowadays.

any woman

ever

Also i didn't like the original ghostbusters (obviously neither the remake)

He'll always have Fletch. 10/10 comedy.

Steve Martin is a comedy god though. Both writing and performing. Hes able to elevate material to this perfect subtle edge that keeps everything fresh no matter how many times you watch it.

LA story is fucking GOAT, and I'll never understand why bowfinger isnt talked about more on Sup Forums.

Steve Martin did an episode of comedians in cars recently that's worth a watch. He seems really smart.

Loved the jerk as a kid and then he cashed in his chips on cheaper by the dozen for an easy pay day, can't blame him.

I fucking hate Bill Murray. He's actively unfunny.

Also: Jerry Seinfeld.

Even Robin Williams was funnier then Bill Murray. He is an honorable mention as well but atleast Williams' could act so i didn't post him

Home Improvement, Jungle 2 Jungle, Toy Story, Santa Clause, and Galaxy Quest would disagree with you, little man.

That dead guy who was only good in good will hunting.

His only good film was lost in translation.

DEATH

TO

SMOOCHY

>Sup Forums constantly says shit like this
>threads about kung pow go 200+ posts without a single criticism and are all jerking off over it

Sup Forums has the fucking worst taste I swear to god.

Planes, Trains & Automobiles isn't funny. The movie is for sensible chuckle wanna feel good types looking for a surrogate sympathy / empathy outlet.

You're on the right track with Fletch being classic gold but after that I think your latent brain tumor exploded and while the streams of ass juice exploded down the legs of your trousers you typed out an deluge of equally noxious opinion. Sir, wipe yourself off.

he's more of a philosopher

>You're serious and I'm an airhead
>we have to travel together teehee!
>haha, look at this situation we got ourselves in, can you say awwwkwaaard?!

Planes Trains and Automobiles is not funny. It simply isn't funny.

Both.

>he can't afford an iPhone

How are those webms, ipleb?

>he can only afford a smart phone and not a nice gaming PC so you can play vidya while you shitpost on /vg/

I love them both but the show was hit or miss. Jiminy Glick was GOAT though