MIND=BLOWN

I went to film camp. I’ve read Sard. I’ve read Thomas Pynchon. I’ve read Ayn Rand. I’ve been to Italy. I’ve been to France. I speak French. I’ve been to Spain. I’ve been to South America. I’ve been to Kenya. I’ve been to China. I backpacked across Europe. I prefer tea to coffee. I’ve been to Greece. I love Greek food. I’m a foodie. I’m always on the lookout for a great little place to get breakfast. I sometimes go to Barnes and Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I’ve met said I have a lot of flavor. I love my MacBook but I also love my MacBook Pro, because it has the word Pro on it, short for prolapsed.
echos of prolapsed

I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts. The Matrix and..and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years that made me really think. Yeah I paint, no big deal, I think conventional painting rules are…stogy, archaic. To bend the spoon, you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist, and one more thing, If you don’t know the difference between your, and you’re and you’re and your, you’re a fucking idiot, get the fuck off my Facebook wall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hell funny

epic

>ancient Volvo that barely starts
Volvos actually generally age extremely well.

is this typical american film student?

>I’ve read Ayn Rand
what did he mean by this?

>Sard

dude...Sarte

CHUCK!!

>dude...Sarte

good call at first I though he was about markiz de sade but its Sartre

>wow im so smart and cynical i watch sam hyde xD
fuck off faggot

Where is it from?

Also
>reading Ayn Rand
Not even pseudointellectuals take her seriously

>Where is it from?

5:58
youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY

>The way he holds the cig

why are you putting "I've read Ayn Rand" as one of your great achievements. are you still 16?

>The way he holds the cig

its a reference to smth ? brits? im not sure, but notice agnelli swag watch on the long sleeve

>I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts

Confirmed for never having driven a volvo of any make/year

I found it funny, no one holds the cig between the pink and the ring finger.

You are a cancerous tumour of our society everything you have done or like has been paid for buy your fucking parents FACT go away .

>can't differentiate between reading and liking

I bet 95% of the stuff you hate you haven't even tried yourself but are merely copying the hate of another.

College Cunts is a masterpiece.

>etween reading and liking
>I bet 95% of the stuff you hate you haven't even tried yourself but are merely copying the hate of another.

I bet you went to a state college

I paid my way thru OXFORD cunty .all your lives will never match up to mine ...

>Sup Forumseddit worshipped shmel hydeberg until Sup Forums told them he was right-wing
hahhahahaha you cucks are so clueless

>he doesnt know that pol is satire

We are a board of peace. Be serious.

this
extremist within Sup Forums are a small radical minority but Sup Forums itself is a board of peace.
Also it states the nobody should be violent on Sup Forums so any radical Sup Forums user isnt a true Sup Forums user.

>he doesn't know that every board is satire mixed with serious posting and that not necessarily everyone on a board thinks exactly the same thing

i don't agree with a lot of "alt-right" stuff but the "pol is satire" meme needs to die

butthurt

>civilians from different countries can call in airstrikes at a country half a world away
brave new world desu

of all flavours you chose to be salty...